Premium

Country

Hong Kong

Device

iPhone 7

Operating System

iOS 10

My Question or Issue

I am using Spotify premium for years but some how there was a problem with my credit card and Spotify failed to charge it.  So, my premium was downgraded to free. I tried to upgrade my account again in the apps, but it showed 'Spotify can't upgrade to premium in this apps'. So, I try to login spotify in Spotify.com and upgrade my account. Unfortunately, I don't know why I can't log in spotify by Facebook (as my spotify is link up with my facebook) so, I create a new account and pay for the premium. Indeed, It was really a nightmare and time wasting to solve those problems by reading through all the blogs and try all the way by myself. 

So, may I know is there anyway to migrate hundreds my songs and history from my old account to my new account? or how can I login to my old account by facebook again and move my premium privilege from my new account to my old account?

1 Reply

Hey @0606Kenneth, and welcome to the community. 

Hope you’re doing great!

I’d recommend contacting Spotify Customer support directly, as they can take a look behind the scenes for you. You can do this here.

Have a nice day 🙂

Billy-JSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Suggested posts