Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Problems with the premium for family

Problems with the premium for family

So, I spent 2 years using my cousin's family spotify, however, she stopped paying this week. I went after a friend of mine asking if she could share with me, she said yes. Today my cousin added me a message saying that I had paid again, after that I left my friend's spotify premiun and went to enter my cousin. When he entered, a message appeared that could only link to another family account after 12 months. After that, I went back to my friend's premium, but I don't have the premium functions (Download music, no ads, etc.) and even so, it appears that I'm in the family mix. I could even create another account and enter my cousin's plan again, but I have over 6000 songs saved to my spotify and it would take A LOT of time for me to save them to another account

1 Reply

Hey @Rhodapenmark,

Thanks for searching for the answer you need here.

Keep in mind that in order for you do use Premium Family, a necessary requirement is to live under one roof with the with the administrator of the plan. Otherwise verification issues might come up. In this case we recommend that you reach out to our Customer Support team here. They'll happily assist you further.

Hope this helps. Keep us posted on how it goes.  

Mihail Moderator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

Suggested posts