Premium

Country

Costa Rica 

Device

Samsung J7 Pro

Operating System

Android 8.1.0

My Question or Issue

Me gustaría pagar mi suscripción anual este fin de año y me quiero saber como hacerlo y si me pueden hacer un descuento al pagar anualmente.

1 Reply

Hey @chris350z16.

Thanks for reaching out on the Community. We hope you don't mind us helping you in English, since this is the official Community language 🙂

In theory, it is not possible to pre-pay a year of Premium for Family. 

However, if you like, you could buy an e-card worth 12 months of standard Premium from here. Please bear in mind the following two things, however:

1. In order to be able to apply the e-card, you will first have to cancel your Premium for Family subscription, then apply the e-card, and finally resubscribe again for the Family plan.
  2. Since the e-card is the equivalent of 12 months of standard Premium, and not Premium for Family, bear in mind that when you do the above, you will not receive 12 months of Premium for Family - rather, you will get the equivalent in months to the amount that the e-card is worth. So, if your annual e-card costs 71.88 USD, and Premium for Family costs 8.99 in Costa Rica, then that will cover around 8 months of a Premium for Family subscription.

Hope that makes sense! Let us know if you have any other questions - we'll be right here 🙂

Suggested posts