Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Question about my "Spotify Premium Family"

Solved!

Question about my "Spotify Premium Family"

Is it actually a month before my Premium Family renews?

Because I just change my plan from normal Premium to Premium Family. 

Last time check before I changed my plan, it will expire 9/25/17 and after I change my plan to Premium Family. The expiration is 9/15/17. That's only 18 days. If I add the days I used from 8/25/17. That's only 21 days. I don't get it. I thought its 1 month subscription. Please explain. 

Thank you in advance.

Untitled.jpg

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

We know how important it is for you to understand why your billing date changed when you upgraded your Premium to the Family plan.

Please be aware that, if you upgrade your subscription from regular Premium to Premium for Family, your payment date will likely be a few days earlier than it had been.

This is because of the difference between the price of Premium for Family and the regular Premium subscription you were on.

You can track all this on your Subscription page

Hope this helps!

Juana, your humble Spotify fan!
♫ If music be the food of love, play on. ♫

View solution in original post

5 Replies
Marked as solution

We know how important it is for you to understand why your billing date changed when you upgraded your Premium to the Family plan.

Please be aware that, if you upgrade your subscription from regular Premium to Premium for Family, your payment date will likely be a few days earlier than it had been.

This is because of the difference between the price of Premium for Family and the regular Premium subscription you were on.

You can track all this on your Subscription page

Hope this helps!

What if I don't pay for my second Family plan.

Do I still get the 1 month subscription?

What you mean second Family plan? Are you pertaining to a second user or second Family plan account?

Thanks!

I meant renew. What if I don't renew for the second month. 

Oh I see.

If you cancel, all the members of your Premium for Family plan (including you), will revert back to the Free service at the end of your current billing cycle.

Note: You can choose to downgrade to standard Premium, meaning all members will revert to Free except for yours. You will then be charged the standard Premium rate at your next billing date. Just head to your Subscription page and select Switch to Premium.

Suggested posts