NEXT STEP

Rückerstattung nach Beitritt zu Spotify Premium Family

Rückerstattung nach Beitritt zu Spotify Premium Family

Plan

Family Premium

Land

Deutschland

Meine Frage:

Wenn ich bereits ein Premium Abo hatte und 2 Tage nach Verlängerung meines Abos einem Family Plan beigetreten bin, bekomme ich dann den Betrag erstattet oder muss ich diesen trotzdem bezahlen? So gesehen wird der Monat dann ja doppelt abgerechnet. Einmal durch den Premium Plan von mir und einmal durch den des Premium Family Abos. 

Weiter würde ich gerne wissen, wird mein Premium Abo automatisch gekündigt nachdem ich dem Family Premium beigetreten bin, oder muss ich das selber noch extra machen um nicht weiterhin 9,99€ zu zahlen?

Grüße 

1 Reply

Hi @NicoMein,

Thanks for posting in the Spotify Community! I hope you don’t mind me replying in English.

When you accept the invite to join a Premium Family plan, your billing switches automatically, so you don’t need to cancel anything and you won't be charged for your account any further. All payments will instead be handled by the Premium Family plan manager (the person who started the plan). 

Note that any remaining individual Premium time you have upon joining a Premium Family plan is forfeited; so unfortunately, no refunds are available for changing from your individual Premium plan before the end of your paid subscription period.

Also bear in mind that if your current Premium plan is associated with a partner company (such as your mobile or internet provider), you’ll first need to cancel with them and wait for your current Premium to end before being able to join a Premium Family plan.

You can also read more about how the Premium Family plan works in this support article as well as in this FAQ article.

Let me know if you have any other questions, and have a good day!

AdamDamSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Suggested posts