Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Re: Can't sign up for a family premium

Re: Can't sign up for a family premium

I’m trying to sign up for a family premium

3 Replies

Hey @user-removed,

Thanks for reaching out on the Community! We've moved your post to a relevant Help Board where it fits better.

Can you please share what's the difficulty that you've encountered when trying to sing up for the Premium Family subscription plan?  If we get more information on your situation, then we might be able to provide you with a better advice.

In the meantime, you can find some very detailed info and guiding steps how to register for this subscription plan on our Support page here

Hope you find this useful. Keep us posted if you have any questions.

Kiril Moderator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

I started with free program, understanding that I will need to sign up for premimum in a month.  It is impossible to get any phone numbers with a LIVE person to get this done and get some answers to other questions.

Hey there @040506athome,

Thanks for reaching out about this in the Community.

We don't offer phone support, but we're happy to help and answer any of your questions.

When you sign up for the free Premium trial, in the end of the month your subscription won't change in any way, the only thing that will happen is that the Premium subscription cost will be debited from the payment method you've registered upon sign up. Hope this clears things up.

We're here if you have more questions.

AlexModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

Suggested posts