Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Re: Double Charged

Re: Double Charged

Hello!
Thank you to read my message!
I use facebook account is : ************@Gmail.com
I dont get e-mail receipt, because sheerID is check my school, and I think thats why not changed may spotfy to premium, but I got sms from my bank.
I attached this message to you!
Thanks your help! 🙂

Erik

</mod snip removed phone number>

sp1.png
2 Replies

Hey @wizzkid17

It sounds like you tried to sign up for the student discount but the verification failed on one of the attempts so that's why you see 2 payments. The payments you see on your credit card are only temporary and they should disappear since the student verification didn't go through. If Sheer ID ends up accepting your for the student discount, then only one charge will go through.

Check out this page for the Sheer ID support:

https://www.sheerid.com/spotify-student-support/

MattSudaSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

More info:

No matter if student verification was successful or failed, a temporary charge goes through. These are only temporary charges on your credit card and they should disappear in a few days. The only charge that you actually have to pay for is if you successful verified the student discount.

If you're having trouble signing up for the student discount, you can submit for manual verification (as a head's up, this can take up to 12 hours to process). For more info, check out Spotify Support and SheerID FAQs.

MattSudaSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Suggested posts