Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Re: Spotify premium duo - There was a problem, please try again later

Re: Spotify premium duo - There was a problem, please try again later

I have the same issue with the poster. The chronology are below:

1. Before I changed into premium duo plan, I used individual premium plan. My wife was a member of family account.
  2. I upgraded my plan to premium duo, and already paid it. I input the address. I invite the link to my wife to join my premium duo plan.
  3. My wife cancel the premium plan (and become free), and then click the invite link.
  4. After she clicked the link, she entered the same address, and it was success. We checked in plan status and it showed that I am the plan manager, and my wife is the member of duo premium plan.
  5. In Premium Duo menu, I click join duo mix menu (to combine our playlist) and it joined.
  6. BUT when my wife in her iphone try to click join duo mix menu. It showed there was a problem please try again later (in Bahasa).

Fyi,

• I use Samsung S20, while my wife uses Iphone X.
  • We live in Indonesia

Please help us!

Screenshot_20210222-203724_WhatsApp.jpg
6 Replies

Hi @Qmailmadrid,

Thanks for reaching out about this in the Community!

You wife needs to make sure that she has the same address as your on her account, she can do this from here.

After that make sure that she has joined the Duo Mix from this page.

Hope this helps. Don't hesitate to reach out again if you have questions.

AlexModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

Lemme try that first with my wife. I'll notify the result later

Hey @Qmailmadrid

Hope you're doing great today. 

Just jumping in here to check if you managed to try out the steps suggested by @Alex on how to let your wife join the Duo plan.  

Let us know the outcome and we'll gladly advise further if you need more help with this. 

Looking forward to your reply. Enjoy your day!  

Hey Alex, me and my girlfriend are having the same problem. We Clicked on the address link that you shared but it gave us a screen with the three loading dots that never load a page. And we still arnt able for her to enter our address.

Hi there @Ryan92396,

Thanks for the reply.

Can you run us through the troubleshooting you've done so far, so we know what to suggest next 🙂

Cheers.

AlexModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

My wife already tried all steps you told me about. It was not working and I gave up. I just paid using the unwanted payment method for a while.

Suggested posts