Family Premium (Not Owner)

Country

Australia

Device

Pixel 5

Operating System

Android 11

My Question or Issue

I was wondering, I've had my spotify account for years, and it still hasnt learnt i like Rap instead of EDM now, and i also have thousands of artists and songs liked and followed, so can i delete my spotify account (while I'm in the family subscription, i do not pay for the subscription) and rejoin the family plan and have my account reset, i understand i have to be at the home location, connect Facebook etc

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hey @ZoziTheFurry ,

Thanks for coming to the Community!

In this case, you could create a new account. The manager of the Premium Family plan can remove your 'old' account from the subscription and then invite your new account to it.

After they've done that, you should be able to accept the Family plan invite for your new account. You can check out this article for more information about inviting or removing Family plan members.

Hope this helps 🙂

MaximSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

View solution in original post

1 Reply
Marked as solution

Hey @ZoziTheFurry ,

Thanks for coming to the Community!

In this case, you could create a new account. The manager of the Premium Family plan can remove your 'old' account from the subscription and then invite your new account to it.

After they've done that, you should be able to accept the Family plan invite for your new account. You can check out this article for more information about inviting or removing Family plan members.

Hope this helps 🙂

MaximSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Suggested posts