Announcements

Redeeming offer for Google Home Mini

Redeeming offer for Google Home Mini

thetodd

I just signed up for a family plan for the 1st time and have not seen anything about how to receive my free Google Home Mini.  When I go back to Spotify's offer page and click "Get Started" it says I'm not eligible for the offer (maybe because I just signed up). Anyone know if we'll receive info at a later date about redeeming the offer for the Google Home Mini?

14 Replies

Re: [Subscription] Redeeming offer for Google Home Mini

Rhemmi
Regular

I am experiencing the same issue and I have had my family account for about a month. I don’t believe it’s an account age problem. 

I know that doesn’t answer your question but I hope it helps narrow it down for someone who does have an answer. 

Herkyboi
Casual Listener

I've been a family premium subscriber for a year and it also says I'm not eligible.

mathewmachado

Dealing with the same thing, there are no exclusions I see, why is it so difficult to get customer support when paying for a product!! Can someone give a little insight to this issue

Rhemmi
Regular

Can you please all try http://spotify.com/us/googlehome/register?

I worked with someone on chat and this link worked for me. 

Not an answer to the root cause but at least gets you set up! 

I connect via Facebook. Do you all as well? 

Rhemmi
Regular

Can you please all try http://spotify.com/us/googlehome/register

I worked with someone on chat and this link worked for me. 

Not an answer to the root cause but at least gets you set up! 

I connect via Facebook. Do you all as well? 

Herkyboi
Casual Listener
That worked. Thanks!

Rhemmi
Regular

I’m glad it worked for you! I hope others are able to see this answer and give it a go as well.

It looks like you should get an email in the next hour or so that directs you to the google store to redeem.  Coupon will be applied at the end of the checkout process. 

Kolythan

It did work for me, thank you!!!

-ol0m7xe_psgk

Thank you so much!
                                           You've already successfully registered your interest in this offer. 

This is what shows up when I visit  http://spotify.com/us/googlehome/register , does it mean the home mini will come?

Rhemmi
Regular
You should get a follow up email telling you to go to the google store and “purchase” it. A coupon is applied during the check out process.

MusicIsMyHealin

I'm lost cause I get it free in the cart then put my cc in it says 0 dollars then when I hit checkout this comes up 

An unexpected error has occurred. Please try again later. [OR-IEH-01]

Pamela29
Casual Listener

Hello I have a problem I subscribed to the family plan and they told me to go to my email to claim my prize but the message did not arrive and when he entered the page he says that the offer is not available.

Pamela29
Casual Listener

Hello I have a problem I subscribed to the family plan and they told me to go to my email to claim my prize but the message did not arrive and when he entered the page he says that the offer is not available.
@Rhemmi wrote:

http://spotify.com/us/googlehome/register?

rkoiv8p7ilbxd3b

Yes! I'm having the same problem! It says the offer is not available. I signed up and told my mom that this was coming for the holidays.  I never received an email for the Google Home. I did get a few questions about my address, so I assumed that Spotify somehow just shipped it. When nothing arrived and I dug deeper, I found a link later on which said it wasn't activated yet for me, and then 'poof' as soon as I clicked on the thing to activate it, I'm told it's not available at this time.

SUGGESTED POSTS