Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Renouveler abonnement étudiant

Renouveler abonnement étudiant

Bonjour, 

Je souhaite renouveler mon abonnement étudiant sachant qu'il est toujours valide jusqu'au 31 aôut. Cependant, lorsque je vais dans "démarrer spotify premium" puis "voir plus d'offre", je clique ensuite sur "spotify etudiant", ça me renvoie sur une page qui me dit que le tarif étudiant est disponible. Le problème est qu'il me propose uniquement le tarif de 9,99 €. Je ne comprends pas pourquoi. Pouvez-vous m'aider ? Merci d'avance. 

3 Replies

Hey @Lucillep25Welcome to the community!

I hope you don't mind us replying in English.

If you're currently rocking Premium and you're trying to update your payment details, but you're not getting the offer to continue using the discount, I suggest clearing your browser's cache and cookies or usin an incognito window to try again.

In case you run into the same issue, it'd be best to cancel your subscription, and resubscribing here once the account goes back to Free.

Don't worry, this won't delete any of your playlists or saved songs, but you might need to download your Offline playlists again.

All the best.

“Music acts like a magic key, to which the most tightly closed heart opens.”
― Maria Augusta von Trapp

mon problème c'est que j'ai déjà fait un an de spotify étudiant et après l'abonnement a passé automatiquement au premium 9,99 euro/mois. Mais quand j'essaie de renouveler et je rentre mes coordonnée sur sheerID on me dit que je peux plus et que j'ai déjà profité de cette offre alors que je suis sensé pouvoir le faire 4 ans. 

merci de bien vouloir m'aider .

Hello @mjhabli,

Welcome to the Community! We hope you don't mind us answering in English 🙂

Sorry to hear you're having difficulties renewing your Student discount, but no worries - help's on the way!

Premium Student is valid for up to 12 months from the date you subscribed. Unless renewed in time, your subscription automatically continues at the standard rate for Premium Individual. You can always check the status of your subscription on your account page, under Your plan.

In order to renew the discount, you can either log into your college/uni's portal or upload proof of your enrollment, to verify your Student status again. 

If you upload proof of enrollment, you need to wait for SheerID to email you with your eligibility status. This can take a few days. When you try to reapply for the discount again while your verification is still in process, you'll see the message that this offer has already been used.

Check your inbox for a confirmation from SheerID to activate your discount. If you don't hear from them, you can also get in touch with the team from SheerID, so that they can check your status again.

For full info on Premium Student check out this support page.

Hope this helps! Give us a shout if you have any further questions.

XeniaModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

Suggested posts