Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Restock of Google Homes

Solved!

Restock of Google Homes

Plan

Free/Premium

Country

Operating System

My Question or Issue

Seeing as only the coral color for the google home deal is left, but the family deal lasts until the end of December, will there be an eventual restock of the other two colors?

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hey @AnthonyTask and @jeffmarino,

Just to let you know that all colours should be back in stock now! Bear in mind that the offer is available while supplies last, so if any of the colours run out again, just choose another one 🙂

Hope that helps!

View solution in original post

5 Replies

Hey @AnthonyTask,

Thanks for reaching out.

I don't think that any of them will be restocked.

"One device per primary account holder, while supplies last."

(stated at https://spotify.com/family)

Hope this clears things up!

MaximSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

I asked Google, I think only Charcoal and Coral were made available. I'm not sure they're planning a re-stock as if you look at the normal Google page nothing is sold out, so I don't think it's on Google's end - there's nothing to actually restock.

Marked as solution

Hey @AnthonyTask and @jeffmarino,

Just to let you know that all colours should be back in stock now! Bear in mind that the offer is available while supplies last, so if any of the colours run out again, just choose another one 🙂

Hope that helps!

I've tried to get one every day since I first got the email and it always says "You cannot redeem at this time." What am I doing wrong?

Hey @Lorde_Lover13.

Thanks for reaching out to us, and apologies for the delay!

We suggest you reach out to our Customer Support team here, who will be able to take a look backstage and see what's happening on your account.

Hope that helps! Let us know how it goes 🙂

Suggested posts