NEXT STEP

Retrieving Email Address of one of my members on my Premium for Family

Retrieving Email Address of one of my members on my Premium for Family

Plan

Premium

Country

Philippines

My Question or Issue
I got a notification that my payment failed which is a monthly thing for me - even if my debit card has sufficient funds. I am asked to update payment info. Basically I just type the same info on my payment method. But it didn't work this month. So I cancelled my premium instead and signed up again. Deactivating premium accounts of my members. Some of them are back on the premium accounts except my mom who doesn't remember her email address - and if she created a new Spotify account, she's afraid to lose her playlist. At her age, plus she's not computer savvy so it's a challenge for her creating her playlist & even more so looking for the email address which she didn't set up in the first place. Not to mention, she's currently out of the country. With her premium account cancelled, she can't even see her playlist.  Is there someone from tech support who can retrieve this email address (my mom's) associated w/ my Premium Family Plan from Spotify's Autoresponder?

1 Reply

Hey there @laureneng5,

Thanks for posting and welcome to the Community!

First, keep in mind that even if your mother's account reverted to Free, her saved music and playlists will be still be there when she logs in. 

Further, you can try the following to retrieve the email address her account was registered with:

• She can enter any email addresses she uses into our password reset form. If there's an account associated with it, we’ll let you know.
  • Check your email inboxes, including any spam or junk folders, for emails from Spotify. If you have any, it’s likely there’s an account associated with that email address.

If that doesn't help, is it possible she might have created her account with Facebook? If so, she can try clicking the option to "Log in with Facebook".

You can also check this useful guide on how to find your accounts.

Let us know if that helps!

KaterinaModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself! 

Suggested posts