Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Send Invite - Not an Option

Send Invite - Not an Option

I have been to all of the help info and it all says go to the left on your account page and click Premium For Family (Not an Option) which inevitbly will not allow me to send an invite.  I have paid for a year on this family plan and I would like to be able to sendm my family their links.sNo option on the leftNo option on the left

3 Replies

Hi @vanillasly, thanks for writing!

This option is not available in your account because you paid in advance for the regular Premium.

But since all Spotify subscriptions are paid for in advance, you can definitely make the change to the Family plan.

About how the payment will work with the change, instead of pro-rating the amount you pay, it'll pro-rate the remaining Premium time you have left. This means that the payment date of June will move closer, and you'll be able to invite your family members right away.

Hope that helps. Any questions, give me a shout 🙂 

BittencourtSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Since there is no way to contact the Spotify folks, how would I pay the difference in the annual subscription to make it family, which is what I thought I had purchased in the first place. 

Thanks for your help.

Hey @vanillasly,

You can definitely get in contact with the Spotify folks, but I don't think it's necessary.

Regarding the payment, as I told you before, you won't have to do anything. The payment date of June will just move closer, and you'll be able to invite your family members right away.

Here's the contact link, in case you want further information:

https://support.spotify.com/article/how-can-i-contact-spotify/?in_footer

BittencourtSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Suggested posts