Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Some of my flatmates aren't able to join Premium Family plan

Some of my flatmates aren't able to join Premium Family plan

Plan
Premium Family

Country
Portugal

My Question or Issue

Hi. I'm the owner of a Spotify Premium Family plan and I've sent the invitation link to all of my 5 flatmates. Two of them were able to join in without any problem, but the other three got a warning (before they could even type the address) saying: "You can't join this plan. We couldn't confirm that you live with the plan manager for this Premium plan. You can join someone else's plan again in 12 months (!!!!!). Or find another Premium plan that's right for you".

We've all been using Premium Family for a couple of years now and nothing like this has happened before. The matter this time was that I didn't pay the plan on time this month, so I had to do the setting all over again and invite them again.

The weirdest thing is that two of my flatmates are in the plan but the other three can't join in, even with everyone confirming that their country is set to Portugal.

Can someone help us, please? Thanks in advance!

5 Replies

Hey there @lunadomundo,

Thank you for your post here in the Community. We're sorry to hear about this.

There's currently an ongoing issue about this. We suggest that your flatmates follow the steps that's provided in there to troubleshoot. If that doesn't do the trick - ask them to leave a +VOTE and Subscribe to the thread for any updates.

If you have any questions we're always one reply away.

Cheers!

JeremyModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Live, love, laugh and listen to music 🙂

Hi, Jeremy, and thanks for your reply.

I've made sure that all conditions are accordingly to that link you sent.

I also attach a video by one of my flatmates of what happens when he tries to join the plan. It doesn't even let him type the address (and this is what happens with the other too as well)... I've sent the invitation link at 7:09 pm (portuguese time) today.

Thanks again for helping with this issue. I look forward to a solution!

Luna

Hey again @lunadomundo,

Thanks for getting back in touch and for sharing that info.

In that case, we recommend asking your flatmates who are having this issue to reach out to our Support team, so they can take a closer look at their accounts and see what's going on. It can be through any of the channels you'll find here.

We'll be here in case you have any questions.

Have a good one 🙂

CarlosEModerator

Hello, I have the same issue. I already joined the Premium Family Plan, but my friend's late to pay it then I rejoined after she pay it. But after I accept the invitation using my account, it say"  You can’t join this plan
We couldn’t confirm that you live with the plan manager for this Premium plan. You can join someone else’s plan again in 12 months.

Or find another Premium plan that’s right for you."

Please help me. Thanks.

Screen Shot 2021-10-28 at 22.09.26.png

Hi there @aulianis15,

Thank you for your reply in this thread.

In this case we suggest that you contact our customer support so that they can have a closer look backstage.

Let us know how everything goes 🙂

Take care!

JeremyModerator
Live, love, laugh and listen to music 🙂

Suggested posts