Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Spotify Family Issue, Can't Register

Spotify Family Issue, Can't Register

I tried to register for the Spotify Family Plan using a Virtual Credit Card from several different banks but it still doesn't work and there is a message 'An error occurred. Try again, or get help'. I have tried many times, I have followed all the requirements, but still cannot. Any suggestion? thank you.

2 Replies

Virtual Credit Card - I think that's the problem...

I suggest using another payment card or PayPal.

Hey there @aldowjy,

Thanks for posting about this here in the Community!

If you're having troubles using a virtual payment card, we'd recommend first taking a look at the requirements and troubleshooting mentioned in this support site article.

You can also take a look at the payment methods we accept here.

If your card matches all of these but you're still having troubles, we'd recommend double checking with your virtual card's provider if it supports online recurring purchases for services like Spotify.

If the issue persists, it'd be helpful if you could give it a try in an incognito or private window in your browser.

Any additional details like the type of virtual card you're using, device this is happening on, a screenshot of the error message you see, etc would be useful so we can take a closer look.

On another note, we hope you don't mind us moving this thread to the relevant Help Board so more users with a similar issue can come across it.

Let us know how you get on! We'll be right here if you need more help.

Have a lovely day 🙂

KaterinaModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself! 

Suggested posts