Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Spotify Family really worth it?

Spotify Family really worth it?

I'm paying for "Family plan" two years ago, and receiving a half of it, why? with not explanations, Spotify closes Family accounts. Yes, we live in the same address and yes, they are my family too. So, what's happening? Spotify wants that everytime we are togeter all of us? I'm dissapointed, only with a family member I was able to share spotify benefits, and my brother and sister can't receive it... due to incredible (and not clear) terms of use.

Spotify, take care about customers, too many users are migrating to another platforms, and I'll be the next. Read forums, read social networks, read eveything... You're doing nothing about this.

• Play Music allows to share to family members, even if they aren't together all time
  • Apple Music allows to share to family members, even if they aren't together all time
  • Deezer allows to share to family members, even if they aren't together all time.

1 Reply

Hey @sxlk,

Thanks for coming to the Community.

There's some more information on Premium for Family here.

If you're having some trouble with your Family Plan, maybe I can help. Can you let me know what's happening exactly?

There's also some info under 'Why was I removed from the Premium for Family plan?' if you seem to be noticing some members are removed.

Let me know, and I'll try to lend a hand!

Jose_MSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Suggested posts