Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Spotify Kids asks for Premium Family even though I have that sub

Spotify Kids asks for Premium Family even though I have that sub

Hi,

I just upgraded from a Spotify Premium to a Premium Family account so my daughter's music and audio books can run through the Spotify Kids app. My Spotify account is tied to my Facebook account, so I've tried logging into Spotify Kids through the "log in without a password" function multiple times. Everytime I click the link in my email, Spotify Kids asks me to set up a Premium Family account! I obviously have already made the switch, both my wife's account, and a new account we made for our daughter are already part of our "Spotify family". So why is Spotify Kids not recognizing that we have a family account? Clicking on the "Get Premium Family" button obviously doesn't help, all it tells me is that I'm not eligible for the switch (as I already have a Premium Family account).

Has anyone had a similar issue? Is there a solution to that problem? The only reason I made the switch was for the Spotify kids app. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks! 

1 Reply

Hey @JuergenAB ,

Thanks for coming to the Community.

It sounds like you've got a second account with Spotify that's preventing you from logging into the right account in the Spotify Kids app. In this case, I suggest reaching out to Spotify Support so that they can look into this for you.

Hope this helps 🙂

MaximSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Suggested posts