Solved!

Spotify change my family to premium individual

Plan

Family Premium

Country

Device

Android Pocofone X3 PRO

My Question or Issue

I was using Spotify premium family for a long time and this month my payment didn't worked because I change de credit card So I updated my payment information and when my family was trying to access the Spotify it was saying they have to pay premium. When I saw in my account it was set to Premium Individual not Family, what's happened? Why Spotify change my signature just because I updated my payment info? And I don't wanna pay again to change to Family Premium.

Screenshot_2023-10-17-12-08-45-340_com.spotify.music.jpg

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hey there @graysoncunha

Thanks for reaching out about this here in the Community.

Based on what you mentioned, it's possible that when changing your payment method, you accidentally subscribed to regular Premium instead of Premium Family. No worries, you can switch immediately to Premium Family here and then you'll be able to re-add the members. If you've paid recently you won't be charged right away, only your next billing date will be brought forward due to the price difference.

If you have any questions or need a hand with anything else, the Community is here for you.

EniModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.

“Music acts like a magic key, to which the most tightly closed heart opens.”– Maria von Trapp

View solution in original post

1 Reply
Marked as solution

Hey there @graysoncunha

Thanks for reaching out about this here in the Community.

Based on what you mentioned, it's possible that when changing your payment method, you accidentally subscribed to regular Premium instead of Premium Family. No worries, you can switch immediately to Premium Family here and then you'll be able to re-add the members. If you've paid recently you won't be charged right away, only your next billing date will be brought forward due to the price difference.

If you have any questions or need a hand with anything else, the Community is here for you.

EniModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.

“Music acts like a magic key, to which the most tightly closed heart opens.”– Maria von Trapp

Suggested posts