Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Spotify family invite doesn't work

Spotify family invite doesn't work

Hello, my brothers and I want to switch to the family plan, he sent me the invite and when i put the address it doesn't work, it just says "try again later"
3 Replies

Hey @Kowo,

Thanks for reaching out.

If you're having issues accepting the invite, we'd recommend trying again after 24 hours on a different device/platform using a different internet connection (preferably by a different provider).

If that doesn't help, simply get back to us and we'll investigate further.

Take care,

MihailYModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

Same problem here. Invited family members cannot join. After confirming matching address they all get the same error message: "There has been a problem. Please try again later"

We have tried with multiple accounts on multiple devices and always get thew same error message !!!! PLEASE FIX THIS SPOTIFY !!!

Hey @Klausen11,

Welcome to the Community and thank you for joining the conversation.

Since you already tried it from different devices, the issue could be related to network restrictions. First, we'd recommend trying with a different Wi-Fi network or mobile data to see if it makes any difference.

If the issue persists, and if you haven't tried before, give it a try to the instructions mentioned previously by @MihailY.

Lastly, if you keep getting the same error message, it's possible that the issue could be related to the account directly. However, since we don't have access to users' accounts from the Community, we'd recommend contacting our Customer Support directly, so they can check your account and help you further.

Hope this helps. If anything else comes up, the Community will be here for you.

OscarDCModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

Suggested posts