Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Spotify family, not working?!

Spotify family, not working?!

Spotify family is painful.... We all live at the same address, all my family members are typing in our address when I send the invitations to resume their spot on my family account. We are repeatedly being told they don't match. Why can I not view the address linked to my account through my 'account' on the website?? Its stating on their attempts to join the family account that our address doesn't match- but i cant check and amend if needed the address that is on file?? How do I fix this?? Also important to note that all of this is after all of their Spotify's working no problem through my family account for the last month? All of a sudden they are asked to verify the address and now none of its working for them.
1 Reply

Hi, @Rachelmckeown90!

Welcome to the Spotify Community, we're glad to see you're part of the band.

Currently, it's not possible to verify or edit the address you registered whrn you subscribed to the Premium for Family Plan. Don't worry, our Accounts team can take a closer look at this. You can get in touch with them from any of our social media help sites: @SpotifyCares on Twitter and Spotify Cares on Facebook. Just send them a private message with your account's email address and username.

You can also use our Contact Form to get email support

Don't hesitate to create a new thread if you need us again.

Suggested posts