Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Spotify no pudo verificar la familia, nos saco a todos, y ahora no permite reincorporacion

Solved!

Spotify no pudo verificar la familia, nos saco a todos, y ahora no permite reincorporacion

Plan Falimiar

premium

Country Chile

Device LeEco LePro 3

Operating System Android 6.1, y Windows 10

My Question or Issue

Spotify no pudo verificar a los familiares y nos saco a los 5 del plan familiar, luego de pagar la mensualidad no nos deja entrar al plan nuevamente, y eso que todos nos registramos con los datos de la misma casa.

Que debo hacer para poder usar mi cuenta familiar como usuario invitado si Spotify no me deja ingresar?

Ya intenté entrar con nueva invitación, con el navegador en modo incógnito y la sesión iniciada.

Screenshot_2018-06-20-17-16-14.jpg

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

I understand.

You can find a step by step guide on how to close a Spotify account here.

Cheers.

“Music acts like a magic key, to which the most tightly closed heart opens.”
― Maria Augusta von Trapp

View solution in original post

8 Replies

Hey @user-removed, welcome to the Community!

We hope you don't mind if we reply in English. If you'd like help in Spanish, you can reach out to us via email.

In this case, it's best if they reach out to us here with their account info so we can take a closer look.

Hope that helps 🙂

The link you give me is broken.

However, the family account email is:   *snip*

Is there any way to be able to join the family again?

Hey @user-removed.

Right now, all members of the Premium for Family plan must live in the same physical address, as stated on the T&Cs.

If they couldn't verify the address used by the owner, they're removed from the plan and won't be able to join again. However, they can still get Premium here.

All the best.

How can I delete my Spotify account? (is linked to facebook)

How is the verification of each member carried out? because nobody received notification in the family, or mail, or messages to notify us for verification.

Now we will have to create another account, and it is likely that the same thing will happen again, that we will be blocked by the family plan without even notifying us. 😡

Hey @user-removed.

You can find all the info on closing a Spotify account here.

When the plan owner sends an invitation to a family member, they must enter the physical address when redeeming the invitation from their email.

I suggest making sure your family members have access to the email address linked to their accounts, as all the notifications about this are sent there. Make sure they check their junk or unwanted email inboxes, as the emails might be hiding there.

You can head to this support page to find out all the info about how the Premium for Family plan works, and how to manage it.

Cheers.

thank you very much Alfredo, but now as I can not use this account in a family plan I need to eliminate it, how can I delete my Spotify account? (is linked to facebook)

Marked as solution

I understand.

You can find a step by step guide on how to close a Spotify account here.

Cheers.

Suggested posts