Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Stuck in other country due to COVID

Stuck in other country due to COVID

Plan

Premium

Country

U.S./Oman

Device

iPhone 11 Pro

Operating System

iOS

My Question or Issue

Hello. I was in family premium plan for many years (we live in te same house). I came to Oman for work and at the moment I'm stuck here. When I first got here I could use Spotify premium with no issues. My phone died and I got a new one, and now I cannot log in my Family Premium plan, because I'm in other country, even though my address is in U.S. with my family. Please advice what I can do since I'm still part of the plan. Thanks in advance.

3 Replies

Hi there @Sofiarendon

thanks for reaching out !

Unfortunately, the Premium Family plan relies on the match your address with the owner's address, meaning that if they do not fit, you won't be able to log in.

The option here would be to have the owner of the plan remove you from it so your account will revert back to the subscription you had before.

Let me know if you have further questions 🙂

Hi! Thanks for your quick answer. Thing is that is my home.  But I cannot be there right now because I'm stuck in Oman. The only subscription I ever had is the familly premium and at first when I got here I could use it with no problem. I can't understand why now I cannot use it.

Hi @Sofiarendon,

The app must have had your address re-checked and had you not in the original address.

Let me know if you have further questions 🙂

Suggested posts