Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Trouble adding family member to family plan

Solved!

Trouble adding family member to family plan

Plan

Premium Family

Country

Device

Operating System

My Question or Issue

I have a premium family account but have trouble adding family members to the account.

I can send invites to family members and they receive them. My daughter have free spotify on her phone and can accept and open the invite and is then sendt to the spotify page where you enter information on name,adress. The page says confirmation, you are now about to enter the family plan. But when you fill it out the submit button dont change, so you cant register the information.  And when the submitt button dont change then you cant do anyting there.

And when i try to find answers the only answer i get is send the invite and accept and register. Cancel and try again if that dont work. Done that many times. But when the submit button dont change it doesnt help, she cant submit anything and cant join the family plan.

What am i missing/doing wrong?

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hey @Dantemann sorry to hear that,

Try these steps and maybe I can help you figure this out: 

1. Try a different network connection or try it on a different device.

2. Try a clean reinstall on your device.

If these dont work, let me know, or you can check out this Premium for Family support article on Spotify's support page.

Happy listening,

-J

View solution in original post

3 Replies
Marked as solution

Hey @Dantemann sorry to hear that,

Try these steps and maybe I can help you figure this out: 

1. Try a different network connection or try it on a different device.

2. Try a clean reinstall on your device.

If these dont work, let me know, or you can check out this Premium for Family support article on Spotify's support page.

Happy listening,

-J

Hi

Thanks for the reply 🙂

No matter what i did on the phone it didnt help. But i logged me out from my computer and then logged her mail and account there. Used her invite on the computer and then it worked, the confirmation button was not "dead" anymore. So i had to try another device to confirm her information and activate her membership in the family. The phone wouldnt let me, but my computer did 🙂

Nice, happy I helped!
-J 🙂

Suggested posts