Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Un miembro de mi familia no puede unirse al plan a pesar de que vive en el mismo lugar

Un miembro de mi familia no puede unirse al plan a pesar de que vive en el mismo lugar

AEE5FA66-34BE-4023-993F-0063FFF68C1F.jpeg

4 Replies

Hey @Ivonne3, me disculpo, mi español no es el mejor

¿La persona que agrega su cuenta está configurada en el mismo país? https://support.spotify.com/us/article/how-can-i-change-my-country-setting/

¿La persona que agrega su cuenta está configurada en el mismo país? Sé que si cambia de plan familiar dos veces, debe esperar un año antes de volver a cambiar.

Gracias, @slavan

Hey there @Ivonne3,

Thanks for posting and welcome to the Community!

We hope you don't mind us replying in English as it's the Community's official language.

We'd first suggest asking your family member to give it another try in an incognito or private window to accept your invitation. 

Please keep in mind that if your family member is already on Premium through a third party, e.g. a mobile provider, he'll first need to cancel his subscription with them to join Premium for Family.

They'll also need to keep in mind the following:

• They can only switch from one Family plan to another once every 12 months.
  • You can’t combine it with any trials, or offers such as the student discount.

On another note, we've gone ahead and moved this thread to the relevant help Board.

Let us know how it goes. We'll be right here if you need more help.

Have a lovely day 🙂

KaterinaModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself! 

Hi!

I'm getting exactly the same error message when I try to join my kid to our family plan. Even though I was able to join to my wife´s account following the same invitation. We tried sending several invitations to Family plan but it just does not work. Is there any way we can validate on my wife´s profile the registered address? Just to be sure we´re nos messing with the zip code or something. Thanks in advance!

Hey @EliasMiranda.

Thanks for your question 🙂

In order to confirm the address that was entered by the Family plan owner, you'll have to get in touch with our Customer Support team here and verify the details of the owner's account. 

Hope that helps! Let us know how you get on 😉

Suggested posts