Country

Belgium

Device

Ipod touch 6th generation

Operating System

IOS 12.5.5

My Question or Issue

Hi,

I try to install the spotify kids app on my daughter's ipod touch, but cannot find the application (I cannot find it neither with my iphone 12 IOS IOS 15.2.1)

thanks in advance

regards

Ludovic

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hey @Heristo,

Thanks for reaching out about this here in the Community. 

The Spotify Kids app isn't currently available in Belgium. We hope to have it available soon, but we can't commit to a specific timeframe right now.

In the meantime, you can create a regular Spotify account for your daughter, as long as she meets the minimum age required, which you can find in the Terms and Conditions of Use.

If you have any questions or need anything else, the Community is here for you.

EniModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.

“Music acts like a magic key, to which the most tightly closed heart opens.”– Maria von Trapp

View solution in original post

Marked as solution

Hey there @Heristo,

Thanks for your fast response.

It's planned that the Spotify Kids app is made available to all markets, where the Premium for Family plan is available. However, this depends on various factors and happens gradually over time. Meanwhile, you can check out the bottom of this article here, where our news team shares updates about the current places, where the Spotify Kids app is available at the moment.

Hope you find this useful. Keep us posted if you have any questions.

Kiril Moderator
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

View solution in original post

6 Replies
Marked as solution

Hey @Heristo,

Thanks for reaching out about this here in the Community. 

The Spotify Kids app isn't currently available in Belgium. We hope to have it available soon, but we can't commit to a specific timeframe right now.

In the meantime, you can create a regular Spotify account for your daughter, as long as she meets the minimum age required, which you can find in the Terms and Conditions of Use.

If you have any questions or need anything else, the Community is here for you.

EniModerator
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.

“Music acts like a magic key, to which the most tightly closed heart opens.”– Maria von Trapp

Ok, I understand, can I ask in which country it is already available ?

thanks 

regards

Marked as solution

Hey there @Heristo,

Thanks for your fast response.

It's planned that the Spotify Kids app is made available to all markets, where the Premium for Family plan is available. However, this depends on various factors and happens gradually over time. Meanwhile, you can check out the bottom of this article here, where our news team shares updates about the current places, where the Spotify Kids app is available at the moment.

Hope you find this useful. Keep us posted if you have any questions.

Kiril Moderator
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.

Hello! 

I habe been checking the bottom of the linked article for updates on the countries Spotify kids is available regularly. However, the last update is from May 2020 - so I am wondering if there were any developments in the last two years?? 

Looking forward to a helpful response!

Many thanks!

Jo 

Hi Jo @user-removed!

Seems like the availability expansion of Spotify Kids has been put on hold for a while, but as soon as there are any updates, rest assured the aforementioned newsroom article will be updated accordingly (or a new article will be posted) to reflect the changes.

Hope Spotify Kids becomes available in your region soon. The Community is always here if something else comes up in the meantime.

Take care.

YordanModerator
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a "Like".

Please roll out Spotify Kids in the Philippines, too!! My daughter took over my account and I moved to Premium Family account, only to find out that Spotify Kids is not yet available in here 😭 Thank you!

Suggested posts