Step 1

NEXT STEP

Unable to re-add my sister into Family Premium

Unable to re-add my sister into Family Premium

Plan: Family Premium

Device with issue: iPhone 6

Operating System: iOS

Hello,

I am asking for help to fix my issue with Spotify family.
My sister has changed from Samsung to my old iPhone 6 recently, which means we had to factory reset the iPhone 6. Unfortunetly, she is now unable to login into her account under my Family subsription.

I've tried to remove her from the plan and send her back the invite link, but it does not work. She tried to log-in with her username, but it does not work either. Whenever she tried to log-in or even ask to reset her password, the reset link was given onto my email and Spotify thought that I am asking to change my password under my own username, which was wrong.

How do I re-add my sister into Family plan?

We all live under the same adress which can we prove.

Thanks for any reply.

1 Reply

Hey there @lukas_c,

Thanks for reaching out and welcome to the Community! No worries. Help is on the way.

It sounds like your sister is using the username of your account. We suggest that she tries to reset her password using the email address associated with her own account. 

If she forgot her login details, this page has further instructions on how to access her account. She can also follow these steps to find out her username using a device she was previously logged in to. 

Hope you find this useful. Let us know how you get on.

Have an awesome day!

Suggested posts