Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Use credit card for multiple accounts for family planning

Solved!

Use credit card for multiple accounts for family planning

Hi! i just wanna know if it's possible to use my credit card for two different accounts to access family plan. thank you

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hey @abdelfila, welcome to the Community.

Hope you are doing great!

You need to for just one account and invite your other family members to the Family plan.

If you want to use 2 different Family plans, then yes, you can use that credit card to pay for them 🙂

Read this FAQ about Premium for Family for more information about it.

Payment methods vary depending on your country and what type of subscription you’re looking to enroll in. To see a list of the different methods available to you, check out your subscription page. To read more, you can check out this FAQ page.
Please note that for discounted offers like the student discount or Spotify Family, only debit/credit cards are accepted forms of payment. Other options like gift cards, etc., are not available for these plans.

Have a nice day 🙂

Note: I moved your post to a more appropriate board 🙂

View solution in original post

4 Replies
Marked as solution

Hey @abdelfila, welcome to the Community.

Hope you are doing great!

You need to for just one account and invite your other family members to the Family plan.

If you want to use 2 different Family plans, then yes, you can use that credit card to pay for them 🙂

Read this FAQ about Premium for Family for more information about it.

Payment methods vary depending on your country and what type of subscription you’re looking to enroll in. To see a list of the different methods available to you, check out your subscription page. To read more, you can check out this FAQ page.
Please note that for discounted offers like the student discount or Spotify Family, only debit/credit cards are accepted forms of payment. Other options like gift cards, etc., are not available for these plans.

Have a nice day 🙂

Note: I moved your post to a more appropriate board 🙂

Just one more last question if i may? i know that the plan doesn't offer a free month trail which is fine by me. does that mean i can pay as much family plans as i want with the same credit card? 

thank you!!!

Hey @abdelfila,

Don't hesitate asking!

Yes that means you can, always if you actually can 😉

Have a nice day 🙂

Thank you for answering my questions that was really helpful!

Have a good one!!!

Suggested posts