Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Why I can't join to family account?

Solved!

Why I can't join to family account?

Hello,

I used spotify premium in family account for years now, but on 19.03 i was kicked out for no reason. Then i contact our host and we check that I'm no more in family. 

Hi try to invite me, but i see that message: 

You can’t join this plan

We couldn’t confirm that you live with the plan manager for this Premium plan. You can join someone else’s plan again in 12 months.

Or find another Premium plan that’s right for you.

We checked in our settings and there is only country, no space for full address.

Then he send me new link without successes, a try to open in opera and chrome, in incognito/non-incognito mode from windows PC,   from android phone, form two different networks... non of these work. 

In both settings contry is Bulgaria. 

Please help us to resolve this annoying issue. You can contact me any time for more details if needed.

Thank in advance!

P.S. if is important, i forget my password a month ago and made 10-15 attempt to reset it, but didn't receive any email, and yes, i check in spam folder.

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hey @LNikolov,

Welcome to the Community!

What you can do in this situation is to ask the Family plan manager to update the Address on the Owner account and send you an invitation link again.

Note that if you've failed to re-join the Family plan for over 7 days, you'd need to get in touch with our Customer Support team here. They'll be able to help out further.

Hope this helps. Don't hesitate to reach out again if you have questions.

AlexModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

View solution in original post

2 Replies
Marked as solution

Hey @LNikolov,

Welcome to the Community!

What you can do in this situation is to ask the Family plan manager to update the Address on the Owner account and send you an invitation link again.

Note that if you've failed to re-join the Family plan for over 7 days, you'd need to get in touch with our Customer Support team here. They'll be able to help out further.

Hope this helps. Don't hesitate to reach out again if you have questions.

AlexModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

Hi, may i know what is the solution ya?

Suggested posts