Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Yearly amount charged Premium for Family

Yearly amount charged Premium for Family

Hi

We have took a Premium for family for spotify but 1 of the accounts are banned and the premium for family is also cancelled because they can not locate us ( i am studying belgium now and the others are in Turkey)

Now Spotify has charged 1 yearly subscription from our creditcard.

We have used it for 1 month only.

Is it possible?

Plan

Premium

Country

Turkey

3 Replies

Hey there @ilker96!
All members of a Premium for Family plan must reside at the same physical address. If we’re unable to verify any of the members of a Premium for Family plan, they will be removed from the plan.
Also, check your receipts to find out if you have not prepaid for a year of Spotify Premium.
Let me know how things go - Have a nice day! 🙂

Hello

I have paid my friend for the billing for a 1 year subscription but he told me that Spotify has charged for 1 year but I don't believe it.

We don't live on the same address at the moment and the account of the guy is blocked for 3 months with a 1 year charge

Hey @ilker96.

Thanks for getting back to us, and apologies for the late reply!

This sounds like quite a complex issue which will require taking a look at your accounts. As a result, we suggest that you reach out to our Customer Support team here and explain the situation to them, and they will be able to take a closer look.

Hope that helps! Let us know how you get on.

Suggested posts