Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Premium Family

Get help verifying your Premium for Family.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Can't Use 2 Devices Simultaneously??

Hello,I recently upgraded to Premium so I could share Spotify with my mom. But if I'm listening to mine, she can't listen to hers, and vice versa. She was at work listening to her playlist, and I was at home searching songs, but I could HEAR what SHE...

• Casual Listener
  • JillianWilkie
  • Regular
  • 32 replies
  • 8 likes
  • 32 replies
  • 8 likes

Superuser Contribution Address keeps autocorrecting

Every time I enter the correct address into the invite link, keeps auto correcting to a similar address. This results in addresses not being matching. Example:Exact address: 123 abc road 510251Auto correct: 123 abc road, block 123, 510251NOT MATCHING...

• Visitor
  • Every time I enter the correct address into the invite link, keeps auto correcting to a similar address. This results in addresses not being matching.   Example: Exact address: 123 abc road 5...
  • Mihail
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium for Family
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Problems with the premium for family

So, I spent 2 years using my cousin's family spotify, however, she stopped paying this week. I went after a friend of mine asking if she could share with me, she said yes. Today my cousin added me a message saying that I had paid again, after that I ...

• Visitor
  • So, I spent 2 years using my cousin's family spotify, however, she stopped paying this week. I went after a friend of mine asking if she could share with me, she said yes. Today my cousin added me a...
  • Mihail
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium for Family
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution No puedo pagar plan familiar por año

Plan familiarPremiumMéxico Huawei Y9 Prime (Android 10)Windows 10 Tengo problema al intentar hacer el pago anual del plan familiar, cuando selecciono el prepago de 12 meses y doy click en la opción de OXXO, que es la única disponible, me regresa a la...

• Casual Listener
  • ...torefront-error=true&clicked-offer=payg-family-12m&ref=checkout#PLANS ¿Alguien me puede decir si es un error de la página o si estoy haciendo algo mal? Ya lo intente desde la computadora (Windows 1...
  • Ver
  • Spotify Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium for Family
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify premium family isn't working just for me

I have a family premium plan with my parents and I'm apart of it. Up until yesterday it was working fine and has been working fine for a few months now. It works fine on my parents and siblings accounts, but mine doesn't work for some reason. I have ...

• Visitor
  • I have a family premium plan with my parents and I'm apart of it. Up until yesterday it was working fine and has been working fine for a few months now. It works fine on my parents and s...
  • OneByBoo
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Re: 2020 Wrapped Issues

Hello, I’m Viktorija, there is a some problems with account, I wanna to share my spotify for coulpes with my boyfriend we live together, but he doesnt have a credit card and he havnt got a premium just simple account, so maybe there is some isue that...

• Hello,  I’m Viktorija, there is a some problems with account, I wanna to share my spotify for coulpes with my boyfriend we live together, but he doesnt have a credit card and he havnt got a pre...
  • OneByBoo
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Spotify Family Google Home

PlanPremium FamilyCountryUSA My Question or IssueI have not been able to get my family account to work. I have 3 Google accounts signed in on my home app, and three separate spotify accounts linked through a family account. I separately linked spotif...

• Visitor
  • Plan Premium Family Country USA     My Question or Issue I have not been able to get my family account to work. I have 3 Google accounts signed in on my home app, and three s...
  • Mihail
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium for Family
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Linking to Echo Devices

I recently started a premium family plan. We have 4 echo devices in our home. I have enabled Spotify skill through the Alexa app for the devices. However, it is not showing me how to link different Spotify accounts to the different devices. My daught...

• Casual Listener
  • I recently started a premium family plan.  We have 4 echo devices in our home.   I have enabled Spotify skill through the Alexa app for the devices.  However, it is not showing me h...
  • Jeremy
  • Spotify Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium for Family
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Adding a person with their own Spotify account to a Family plan.

Plan: Premium I am a trying to change my subscription to a Family plan since we have several people in our house. 3 individuals have their own individual accounts that they pay for on their own. I didn’t realize we could be under one account. When I ...

•   Plan: Premium   I am a trying to change my subscription to a Family plan since we have several people in our house.  3 individuals have their own individual accounts that t...
  • AdamDam
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium for Family
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Switch from Premium to Family

Hi there!I want to switch my account from Premium to Family and I'm wondering about two things:1) Is it possible to pay the fee for the family account for one year in advance? 2) When I switch my account, all songs and playlists will remain the same,...

• Visitor
  • Hi there! I want to switch my account from Premium to Family and I'm wondering about two things: 1) Is it possible to pay the fee for the family account for one year in advance?  2) When I s...
  • AdamDam
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium for Family
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! I received a message saying I have to allow artist on phone

PlanPremiumCountryUSADeviceDesktop computerOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueI have a "recently played" list of artists. I found the artist I wanted to play, and noticed they have a new album which was released in early October. I select...

• Regular
  • Plan Premium Country USA Device Desktop computer Operating System Windows 10   My Question or Issue I have a "recently played" list of artists. I found the artist I wanted to play, and...
  • Emilia_8
  • Community Legend
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium for Family
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Unable to share 2020 Wrapped story to others.

Family Premium, USA, Samsung Galaxy S10+, Android 10 For myself and another person using Spotify app (also Samsung Galaxy S10+) we can choose to share our story and have the link for it, but the other person can only watch their own story, not the sh...

• Visitor
  • Family Premium, USA, Samsung Galaxy S10+, Android 10   For myself and another person using Spotify app (also Samsung Galaxy S10+) we can choose to share our story and have the link for it, b...
  • Billy-J
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium for Family
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Impossible to connect our family account

PlanFree/PremiumCountrySwedenDeviceSamsung A51Operating SystemAndroid 10 My Question or IssueMy wife has start a premium family account. She has send an invite to me and our son. I can log in with my old account and use the family plan. Our son also ...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Free/Premium Country Sweden Device Samsung A51 Operating System Android 10   My Question or Issue My wife has start a premium family account. She has send an invite to me and o...
  • OneByBoo
  • Roadie
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium for Family
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Premium family subscription not showing up

PlanMoving from Premium to Premium Family CountryIndia DeviceLaptopOperating SystemWindows 10My Question or Issue I had a premium subscription valid till 6 Dec 2020. I bought a Premium family one time annual pass (not a monthly subscription) however,...

• Visitor
  •   Plan Moving from Premium to Premium Family  Country India   Device Laptop Operating System Windows 10 My Question or Issue   I had a premium subscription valid t...
  • Elena
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Premium for Family
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

[Desktop][Connect] Unable to invite a family member to join in our family program

I am the manager of the family plan. I also appear as a member in my account profile (I say so just to figure out if there isn't an issue here)... I cannot find the invite button allowing to invite another children. Why is it so? If I am the manager ...

• Visitor
  • I am the manager of the family plan. I also appear as a member in my account profile (I say so just to figure out if there isn't an issue here)... I cannot find the invite button allowing to invite a...
  • Billy-J
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Connect
    Desktop
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Family changing

Hello,I used to be in a spotify family with my roommates. Our plan has recently expired, but we all finished university and moved away, so we decided to do not subscribe again. I was not the admin in that family.Me and my new roommates would like to ...

• Visitor
  • Hello, I used to be in a spotify family with my roommates. Our plan has recently expired, but we all finished university and moved away, so we decided to do not subscribe again. I was not the a...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Premium for Family
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Split family plan into 2x student accounts and 1 duo account keeping 4 playlists?

Family plan for 6 years. 2 kids are now college freshmen. Can we split our accounts so the kids have their own student accounts and we have a duo account while all 4 still keep their playlists?

• Casual Listener
  • Family plan for 6 years. 2 kids are now college freshmen. Can we split our accounts so the kids have their own student accounts and we have a duo account while all 4 still keep their playlists?
  • Billy-J
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution Family member has new phone but can't remember login email or password

Plan:Premium FamilyCountry:NZ Device(iPhone 11Operating System(iOS 13.2 My Question or IssueMy daughter is part of our Premium Family plan and has got a new iPhone which means she has to login to Spotify again but can't remember what her email or pas...

• Visitor
  • Plan:Premium Family Country:NZ   Device (iPhone 11 Operating System (iOS 13.2   My Question or Issue My daughter is part of our Premium Family plan and has got a new iPhone which m...
  • Katerina
  • Spotify Legend
  • 9 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Premium for Family
  • 9 replies
  • 2 likes

Superuser Contribution Error when joining family account

My Question or Issueuntil today I have my own premium account. I would like to switch to my partner's family account, but I keep getting an error message (without error code) There is no code with the error message. I have already tried it several ti...

• Casual Listener
  • My Question or Issue until today I have my own premium account. I would like to switch to my partner's family account, but I keep getting an error message (without error code) There is no code w...
  • Jeremy
  • Spotify Legend
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Premium for Family
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

Premium family problems

I just payed my family premium since my son cancel his. But my daughter can’t join us because she used to be on my son’s plan!! Really? She has to wait 12 months? I rather cancel the plan PlanFamily/PremiumCountryGuatemala Device(iPhone Operating Sys...

• Casual Listener
  • I just payed my family premium since my son cancel his. But my daughter can’t join us because she used to be on my son’s plan!! Really? She has to wait 12 months? I rather cancel the plan  P...
  • OneByBoo
  • Roadie
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium for Family
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Not showing Premium

PlanPremiumCountryCanadaDeviceLaptop, DesktopOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or Issue

• Regular
  •   Plan Premium Country Canada Device Laptop, Desktop Operating System Windows 10   My Question or Issue  
  • OneByBoo
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium for Family
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes