Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Premium Family

Get help verifying your Premium for Family.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Can't Use 2 Devices Simultaneously??

Hello,I recently upgraded to Premium so I could share Spotify with my mom. But if I'm listening to mine, she can't listen to hers, and vice versa. She was at work listening to her playlist, and I was at home searching songs, but I could HEAR what SHE...

• Casual Listener
  • JillianWilkie
  • Regular
  • 32 replies
  • 8 likes
  • 32 replies
  • 8 likes

Superuser Contribution Sorry, you aren't eligible for that plan.

Recently i moved back with my family and my ex-housemate remove me from the family plan, now i wanna subscribe to a family plan together with my family, but someone I'm not eligible for that, why?

Farmifahmi_2-1618224988118.png
  • Visitor
  • Recently i moved back with my family and my ex-housemate remove me from the family plan, now i wanna subscribe to a family plan together with my family, but someone I'm not eligible for that, w...
  • Mihail
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium for Family
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution Family für meinen Sohn und Tochter

Hallo, Ich habe folgendes Problem, Ich habe ein Familien Premium Abo gemacht und habe über meinen Account meine Frau eine Einladung geschickt die sich das Registriert hat und alles hat soweit geklappt. Das gleiche wollte ich bei meinem Sohn und Tocht...

• Casual Listener
  • Hallo,   Ich habe folgendes Problem, Ich habe ein Familien Premium Abo gemacht und habe über meinen Account meine Frau eine Einladung geschickt die sich das Registriert hat und alles hat sowei...
  • Xenia
  • 5 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 5 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution ¡Vaya! Algo no ha ido como debía. Por favor, prueba de nuevo.

Buenos días, Ayer intenté añadir un nuevo miembro a mi cuenta familiar y me sale este mensaje ¡Vaya! Algo no ha ido como debía. Por favor, prueba de nuevo. Tampoco puedo visualizar los usuarios que tengo activos. Gracias.

• Buenos días,   Ayer intenté añadir un nuevo miembro a mi cuenta familiar y me sale este mensaje ¡Vaya! Algo no ha ido como debía. Por favor, prueba de nuevo.    Tampoco puedo ...
  • Elena
  • 11 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 11 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution Family Sharing and multiple Echo devices

PlanPremiumCountryNZDeviceMultiple Echo devices My Question or IssueI use Spotify Premium mainly on an Amazon Echo. However, we have just purchased two Echo Dots for our two children so they can listen to music in their rooms without disturbing anyon...

• ...ur two children so they can listen to music in their rooms without disturbing anyone else.   I was considereing a Spoitfy Family Plan but this requires each person who wishes to stream music to h...
  • Elena
  • 5 replies
  • 63 likes
  • Other
  • 5 replies
  • 63 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution Pago anual de plan familiar

Hola, deseo pagar el plan familiar por un año, pero no encuentro enlace alguno, existe esa manera de pago? Saludos.

• Casual Listener
  • Hola, deseo pagar el plan familiar por un año, pero no encuentro enlace alguno, existe esa manera de pago?   Saludos.
  • Elena
  • 20 replies
  • 8 likes
  • Subscription
  • 20 replies
  • 8 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution Un familiar no puede unirse a mi plan familiar

Hola, Acabo de contratar el plan familiar y envié la invitacion a un familiar mío.A mi familiar le ha llegado el mail con la invitacion, inició sesión con su cuenta de spotify y sin embargo, al confirmar el código de invitacion, le aparece el mensaje...

• Hola,   Acabo de contratar el plan familiar y envié la invitacion a un familiar mío. A mi familiar le ha llegado el mail con la invitacion, inició sesión con su cuenta de spotify y sin embarg...
  • Elena
  • 159 replies
  • 10 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 159 replies
  • 10 likes

Superuser Contribution How to play different music on different speakers

Plan Free/Premium Country Device (iPhone 8, Samsung Galaxy 9, Macbook Pro late 2016) Operating System (iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.) My Question or Issue We use sonos speakers, we are having issues playing different music on different speake...

• Regular
  • Plan Free/Premium Country   Device (iPhone 8, Samsung Galaxy 9, Macbook Pro late 2016) Operating System (iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.)   My Question or Issue...
  • Elena
  • 9 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium for Family
  • 9 replies
  • 0 likes

Missed to verify adress for family plan- Wait 12 month!?

My daughter missed the mail in which she were supose to to verify the adress when I have added her to my family plan. Now Spotify says that I have to wait 12 month before I can invite her again. This cant be possible!? What can I do to get a new chan...

• My daughter missed the mail in which she were supose to to verify the adress when I have added her to my family plan. Now Spotify says that I have to wait 12 month before I can invite her again. T...
  • OneByBoo
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium for Family
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

family plan 12 months possible?

is there any ways to purchase the family plan 12 months (or more than 1 month) at once? overlapping the monthly would be nice too, so the plan ends up on 2022.we are using 1 month free for the first purchase.and i can see anything except monthly now

• Visitor
  • is there any ways to purchase the family plan 12 months (or more than 1 month) at once? overlapping the monthly would be nice too, so the plan ends up on 2022. we are using 1 month free f...
  • Luke
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

"Popular with listeners of..." section of Home needs to be deleted!

The "Popular with listeners of..." section of my Home needs to be deleted, hidden, etc... ANYTHING so it is gone ASAP. Please help. (The subject matter of it has caused a great deal of complications for me.)

• Regular
  • The "Popular with listeners of..." section of my Home needs to be deleted, hidden, etc... ANYTHING so it is gone ASAP. Please help. (The subject matter of it has caused a great deal of complications ...
  • p_gabrielle
  • Visitor
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium for Family
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Wife can't join Family Premium

PlanPremium FamilyCountryPortugal DeviceAnyOperating SystemAny My Question or IssueI have a Family Plan with my brother in law and my wife in the same plan, we live in the same house. About a month ago I received an email for my brother to check his ...

• Visitor
  • Plan Premium Family Country Portugal   Device Any Operating System Any   My Question or Issue I have a Family Plan with my brother in law and my wife in the same plan, we live i...
  • Jeremy
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium for Family
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution Expired Premium family invitation link

like the title says, the host of the premium family account sent me an invitation link, which worked. But i was always connected to my previous normal premium account, so i proceeded to deactivate my premium account, which deactivated also my family ...

• Casual Listener
  • like the title says, the host of the premium family account sent me an invitation link, which worked. But i was always connected to my previous normal premium account, so i proceeded to deactivate m...
  • Eni
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium for Family
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Not eligible for Family Plan

PlanPremium Family PlanCountryUZBEKISTANDeviceSamsung Galaxy Note 10+Operating SystemAndroidMy Question or IssueHi! As far as I know,spotify has recently became available in Uzbekistan and I wanted to get a family premium plan.However, only individua...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium Family Plan Country UZBEKISTAN Device Samsung Galaxy Note 10+ Operating System Android My Question or Issue Hi! As far as I know,spotify has recently became available in U...
  • SherXan
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Premium for Family
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution Change the user/account running Spotify on my Amazon Echo so I can play elsewhere

PlanFamily PremiumCountryKenyaDevice(Echo Dot 3rd Gen; Spotify on Chrome browser)Operating System(Echo Dot software version 4463522692) My Question or IssueBrand new to Spotify. If any family member on our Family Premium account plays Spotify on thei...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Family Premium Country Kenya Device (Echo Dot 3rd Gen; Spotify on Chrome browser) Operating System (Echo Dot software version 4463522692)   My Question or Issue Brand new to S...
  • gtowncook
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium for Family
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Can't Play on 2 Devices on 2 different account on family premium

PlanFamily PremiumCountryUKDeviceiPad Air & Windows AppOperating SystemiOS 13 & Windows 10 My Question or IssueI have a family premium subscription and my windows PC logged into one account and my wife's iPad logged into another. Till now this worked...

• Regular
  • Plan Family Premium Country UK Device iPad Air & Windows App Operating System iOS 13 & Windows 10   My Question or Issue I have a family premium subscription and my windows P...
  • hamza-mian
  • Regular
  • 13 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium for Family
  • 13 replies
  • 0 likes

Family and indiviual favorites

I'm thinking of upgrading to a family plan. Do you still have individual favorites with family favorites if you upgrade to a family plan from a premium plan?

• Visitor
  • I'm thinking of upgrading to a family plan. Do you still have individual favorites with family favorites if you upgrade to a family plan from a premium plan?
  • OneByBoo
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't get Spotify Premium Duo working right with 2 people streaming to Sonos

Need help setting up 2 people on a Spotify Premium Duo account and Sonos. With 2 accounts (the Premium with a 2nd person as a guest on the Duo plan). The problem is we can't separately stream from our phones using our individual Spotify accounts to c...

• Casual Listener
  • Need help setting up 2 people on a Spotify Premium Duo account and Sonos. With 2 accounts (the Premium with a 2nd person as a guest on the Duo plan).   The problem is we can't separately strea...
  • OneByBoo
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Premium Family + Headspace.

PlanFree/PremiumCountry Device(iPhone 8, Samsung Galaxy 9, Macbook Pro late 2016)Operating System(iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.) My Question or IssueI have been using headspace for some time, and I've noticed that premium plans can add headsp...

• ...ave been using headspace for some time, and I've noticed that premium plans can add headspace to tjeir plan. And that's an awesome idea! Unfortunately, Family plans can't... Please add this feature, s...
  • Alex
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium for Family
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution How do I cancel Family without the owner?

PlanFamilyCountryGermany So basically this is a throwaway as I'm moving away from Spotify but I was the admin of my Family subscription and I'm still being displayed as such even though I deleted my account more than a month ago. 3 members of my fami...

• Visitor
  • Plan Family Country Germany    So basically this is a throwaway as I'm moving away from Spotify but I was the admin of my Family subscription and I'm still being displayed as such e...
  • Ver
  • Spotify Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium for Family
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution feature: allow different music from different Echo speakers

PlanFamily PremiumCountryEstoniaDeviceAmazon echo My Question or IssueDoes Spotify intend to add it in the future or has the idea been rejected?The suggestion to connect different speakers to different Amazon account would lose a lot of Alexa feature...

• Plan Family Premium Country Estonia Device Amazon echo     My Question or Issue Does Spotify intend to add it in the future or has the idea been rejected? The suggestion to c...
  • Eni
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium for Family
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes