Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Premium Family

Get help verifying your Premium for Family.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Can't Use 2 Devices Simultaneously??

Hello,I recently upgraded to Premium so I could share Spotify with my mom. But if I'm listening to mine, she can't listen to hers, and vice versa. She was at work listening to her playlist, and I was at home searching songs, but I could HEAR what SHE...

• Casual Listener
  • JillianWilkie
  • Regular
  • 32 replies
  • 8 likes
  • 32 replies
  • 8 likes

Superuser Contribution Trying to connect to Spotify premium -enter address on iPad says “Saving...” but never proceeds

Plan PremiumCountryUsaDeviceNew Most recent iPadOperating SystemNew most recent My Question or IssueTrying to connect Daughters iPad my my premium account. Have done this before recently so know it can work with this iPad. (Left Premium and now tryin...

• Visitor
  • Plan  Premium Country Usa Device New Most recent iPad Operating System New most recent   My Question or Issue Trying to connect Daughters iPad my my premium account. Have done thi...
  • Elena
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Premium for Family
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Accessing my son's account on family plan

PlanPremiumCountryUSA DeviceIphone6Operating System(iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.) My Question or IssueWe have a family plan. My son is on it and can access the plan on his phone. He did not autosave the password so he does not remember it. W...

• Visitor
  • Plan Premium Country USA   Device Iphone6 Operating System (iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.)   My Question or Issue We have a family plan.  My son is on it and c...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium for Family
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

There is not 'invite new member' button in my family premium plan

PlanPremium My Question or IssueI am using my Premium account together with both my parents. I now want to add my sister as a member (4 people shouldn't be a problem, as I can supposedly add 6 members), but I cannot find a button to invite a new memb...

• Visitor
  • ...upposedly add 6 members), but I cannot find a button to invite a new member. When I go to the family premium page of my Spotify, all I can see are the three members that are already using it, and the option t...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium for Family
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Starting Spotify Family

PlanPremium FamilyCountryUKDeviceVariousOperating SystemVarious My Question or IssueI want to get Spotify Family with my two brothers. They already have individual Spotify Premium accounts, whereas I have Spotify Free. If I get the Family plan and in...

• Visitor
  • Plan Premium Family Country UK Device Various Operating System Various   My Question or Issue I want to get Spotify Family with my two brothers. They already have individual Spotify P...
  • Billy-J
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium for Family
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Seeing family member's "Recently Played"

PlanPremium FamilyCountryUSADeviceiPhone 8 and WebOperating SystemiOS 14 and Windows 10 My Question or IssueWe have a family premium account, and each of us has confirmed being signed in individually. I am the plan manager and am still seeing my son'...

• Visitor
  • Plan Premium Family Country USA Device iPhone 8 and Web Operating System iOS 14 and Windows 10   My Question or Issue We have a family premium account, and each of us has confirmed b...
  • Billy-J
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium for Family
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

The account I added in Premium family is not Premium

Plan Premium familyFree/PremiumCountry UAE Device (iPhone 8, Samsung Galaxy 9, Macbook Pro late 2016)Operating System(iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.) My Question or IssueI purchased premium family - but the accounts I have added to my premium ...

• Visitor
  • Plan Premium family Free/Premium Country UAE   Device  (iPhone 8, Samsung Galaxy 9, Macbook Pro late 2016) Operating System (iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.)   My Q...
  • OneByBoo
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium for Family
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution "You're not eligible for that offer" when I try to pay using paypal

PlanPremiumCountryIran Hi,I'm trying to pay for my family subscription using PayPal but I keep getting the "You're not eligible for that offer" error.There's even a big "One little problem" section in my accunt's setting.I don't even know what inform...

• Visitor
  • Plan Premium Country Iran   Hi, I'm trying to pay for my family subscription using PayPal but I keep getting the "You're not eligible for that offer" error. There's even a big "One l...
  • Elena
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium for Family
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Account Added On Premium Duo Is Not Premium

Hi,I just upgraded my account to spotify premium duo so my mom could start listening to her music. She has never had a spotify account before, so once I changed my premium account to premium duo, I created a spotify account for her. Before I created ...

• Visitor
  • Hi, I just upgraded my account to spotify premium duo so my mom could start listening to her music. She has never had a spotify account before, so once I changed my premium account to premium duo, I...
  • Elena
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium for Family
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution don't see family members in family mix

After years of using the family plan, I recently missed a payment and was set back to free. I solved this and we are back on premium.Unfortunately I am no longer able to see my family members in the family mix.They see me, I don't see them. If I pres...

• Visitor
  • After years of using the family plan, I recently missed a payment and was set back to free. I solved this and we are back on premium. Unfortunately I am no longer able to see my family members in t...
  • Elena
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium for Family
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Does the Family Plan Allow for Switching Accounts?

Started using my Spotify account to play tunes at work (restaurant) and I’m looking for a way to keep my work and personal tracks separate.I like having tailored discovery playlists, accurate scrobble data and always enjoy the End-of-Year Spoot Stats...

• Casual Listener
  • ...crobble data and always enjoy the End-of-Year Spoot Stats.   Would signing up for a family plan allow me to do this? Premium user and looking for ad-free experience when switching between accounts.
  • Billy-J
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium for Family
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Family Plan Reset

We only have 3 people on our family plan. And I am the primary. Its just my wife myself and her sister who live with us on the account. We have had the family plan for 3 months now with no issues then this month. The billing day everything reset. Whe...

• We only have 3 people on our family plan. And I am the primary.  Its just my wife myself and her sister who live with us on the account.   We have had the family plan for 3 months n...
  • Ver
  • Spotify Legend
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Family member still gets ads

PlanPremium FamilyCountryAustralia Device(iPhone 8, Samsung Galaxy 9, Macbook Pro late 2016)Operating System(iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.) My Question or IssueMy family member still gets ads with his login even after the app has been deleted...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium Family Country Australia   Device (iPhone 8, Samsung Galaxy 9, Macbook Pro late 2016) Operating System (iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.)   My Question or I...
  • OneByBoo
  • Roadie
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Premium for Family
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes

Solved!! Can't join the family abo

Hello Community,hardly one month ago I started a trial subscription for Spotify duo. Now my family started a Family Abonnement in the same household but I can't join it with the reason that a person only can join once a year to a new abo. Because my ...

• Casual Listener
  • Hello Community, hardly one month ago I started a trial subscription for Spotify duo. Now my family started a Family Abonnement in the same household but I can't join it with the reason that a p...
  • ssophia1601
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium for Family
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Premium family account give me a free account

PlanPremium familyCountryItaly DeviceiPhone 8Operating SystemiOS 10My Question or IssueI have made a premium family plan... all good, but after two weeks i return to the free account, so i can’t listen all music that i want but only random music... i...

• Visitor
  • Plan Premium family Country Italy  Device iPhone 8 Operating System iOS 10 My Question or Issue I have made a premium family plan... all good, but after two weeks i return to the free a...
  • Billy-J
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium for Family
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution [All Platforms] Google Home Mini For Family premium subscribers in Canada

Hey! I think it would be awesome if Family premium subscribers could get the google home mini as well! You allowed it in the US, UK and France! What about Canada?!?

• Regular
  • Hey! I think it would be awesome if Family premium subscribers could get the google home mini as well! You allowed it in the US, UK and France! What about Canada?!? 
  • Xenia
  • 24 replies
  • 137 likes
  • All Platforms
  • 24 replies
  • 137 likes

Home address rejected

I need help to let spotify recognise my home address.I live in the countryside nearby Roma (Italy) and my address does not have any "via" or any number, it is on a big road simply at a measurable distance from the beginning at km 38.00No way to inser...

• Casual Listener
  • ...easurable distance from the beginning at km 38.00 No way to insert this kind of address in the field, my address doesn't match. I'm using with my wife the family option and always payed for the service....
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium for Family
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Family Premium and Multiple Echo Dots - Strange behavior

We have a Premium Family account (US based) with 5 members. We also have 5 Amazon echo dots, each if which is "owned" by one of the family members. When I ask "my" echo dot to play something on spotify, it does, but it ALSO interrupts my daughter's i...

• Casual Listener
  • We have a Premium Family account (US based)  with 5 members.  We also have 5 Amazon echo dots, each if which is "owned" by one of the family members.   When I ask "my" echo dot to p...
  • WalnutFarmer
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium for Family
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Combining Paid Premium, Gift Card Premium and Regular

One member has Premium Paid that renews in 3 weeksOne member has Premium through Gift card with 97 days remainingOne member has Reglar How can I best utilize paid time remaining on both paid accounts to convert into a family account without losing cr...

• Casual Listener
  • ...oth paid accounts to convert into a family account without losing credit. Or just wait 97 days
  • OneByBoo
  • Roadie
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Premium for Family
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes

No confirmation of Family Premium account

Hi Spotify, I just upgraded my account from premium to premium family and I also paid like requested. However, I have not received a confirmation in my email and it does not show up either in my Spotify account overview (https://www.spotify.com/uk/ac...

• Visitor
  • Hi Spotify,   I just upgraded my account from premium to premium family and I also paid like requested. However, I have not received a confirmation in my email and it does not show up either i...
  • OneByBoo
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Adress

Ik heb net een account aangemaakt op spotify voor mij en mijn familie. Als ik mijn ouders uitnodig en zij het adres ingeven dat ik heb opgegeven krijgen zij de melding dat dit adres niet overeenkomt met mijn adres. Hoe kan dit? Ik dacht dat het missc...

• Visitor
  • Ik heb net een account aangemaakt op spotify voor mij en mijn familie. Als ik mijn ouders uitnodig en zij het adres ingeven dat ik heb opgegeven krijgen zij de melding dat dit adres niet overeenkomt ...
  • OneByBoo
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes