Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Premium Family

Get help verifying your Premium for Family.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Can't Use 2 Devices Simultaneously??

Hello,I recently upgraded to Premium so I could share Spotify with my mom. But if I'm listening to mine, she can't listen to hers, and vice versa. She was at work listening to her playlist, and I was at home searching songs, but I could HEAR what SHE...

• Casual Listener
  • JillianWilkie
  • Regular
  • 32 replies
  • 8 likes
  • 32 replies
  • 8 likes

Solved!! Overcharged after change of Credit Card Details

PlanSwitch from Premium to Premium FamilyCountryChange from Bahrain to SwitzerlandDeviceiPhone X My Question or IssueMy Daughter and myself have each been using a seperate premium account for 4.99$ each. The credit card I used to pay for these accoun...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Switch from Premium to Premium Family Country Change from Bahrain to Switzerland Device iPhone X     My Question or Issue My Daughter and myself have each been using a s...
  • krohrer
  • Casual Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Premium Duo

Recently I signed up for the Premium Duo program. My boyfriend already has an account and he was added to my duo account. Does he need to cancel his subscription so as not to get double-charged? Otherwise, if he cancels his premium payment will it ca...

• Visitor
  • Recently I signed up for the Premium Duo program. My boyfriend already has an account and he was added to my duo account. Does he need to cancel his subscription so as not to get double-charged?&nbsp...
  • AdamDam
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

UNACCEPTABLE advertisements on iPad with Family Premium Sub

Premium/CanadaDevice: iPadOperating System: iPad OS My Question or Issue: (Crossposting because the direct link to create new topics on the main community hub posts into Playlist Share... for... some reason.)Let’s make one thing very clear. I have ad...

• Regular
  • ...ucking unacceptable. Knock it off or I’m cancelling the family account. I see enough BS ads on freemium douchenozzlery, I will not tolerate this kind of rampant advertising on an account I pay over 1...
  • roelani
  • Regular
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution having 2 accounts (1 for my cell and 1 for home)

Hi, I'd like to be able to use my account (family) with my phone and at home at the same time.My Sonos and google home devices are linked to my Spotify Premium account but when my family want to listen music at home, I cannot listen music on my phone...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi, I'd like to be able to use my account (family) with my phone and at home at the same time. My Sonos and google home devices are linked to my Spotify Premium account but when my family want to l...
  • Mihail
  • Spotify Legend
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium for Family
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Too many members on family plan

PlanFree/PremiumCountry Device(iPhone 8, Samsung Galaxy 9, Macbook Pro late 2016)Operating System(iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.) My Question or IssueI have the family plan which has duplicate accounts on them. I need to be able to see the ema...

• Visitor
  • ...ave the family plan which has duplicate accounts on them.  I need to be able to see the email addresses of each to know which ones are good and which ones I need to delete.
  • Billy-J
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium for Family
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Family Subscription When Someone Moves

Hi All,Both son and daughter has premium and I am looking at an account also.So, looking at the Family Sub so my wife can also have an account.HOWEVER, my daughter will be going to Uni in a few weeks.She will be living away from home, but still legal...

• Visitor
  • Hi All, Both son and daughter has premium and I am looking at an account also. So, looking at the Family Sub so my wife can also have an account. HOWEVER, my daughter will be going to Uni in a f...
  • Billy-J
  • Spotify Star
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Couldn't upgrade to Premium Family

Plan: PremiumCountry: Philippines Hi! I just updated my credit card details after a payment error, and now I couldn't get back to my premium family plan. I am now just registered as a premium user. When I try to upgrade, I get a notification saying: ...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan: Premium Country: Philippines   Hi! I just updated my credit card details after a payment error, and now I couldn't get back to my premium family plan. I am now just r...
  • Billy-J
  • Spotify Star
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium for Family
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Setting up spotify kids for an existing user

PlanFamily/PremiumCountryUK DeviceiPhone and AndroidOperating Systemn/a My Question or IssueI have jut installed Spotify kids on my child's iOS device, having used the normal spotify app for each family member for some time. However, when I then try ...

• Visitor
  • Plan Family/Premium Country UK   Device iPhone and Android Operating System n/a   My Question or Issue I have jut installed Spotify kids on my child's iOS device, having used t...
  • Elena
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium for Family
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Premium Family: What to do with Children between 12 and 16 years of age?

Hi, I want to add my 12+ Year old Twins to my Premium Family Account but they have to register a new Account. Due to german Regulations in Spotify AGBs, they can only register at the age of 16 (With parental agreement) or older. There is Spotify Kids...

• Visitor
  • Hi,   I want  to add my 12+ Year old Twins to my Premium Family Account but they have to register a new Account. Due to german Regulations in Spotify AGBs, they can only register at the a...
  • Joel-M
  • Composer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Premium Family plan ends in 7 days

Plan : Family PremiumCountry : Australia My Question or Issue: I'm currently paid and next bill cycle is on the 25th December, Family premium but i had a pop up message that tells me it ends in 7 days. The same message popped up for another family me...

• Visitor
  • Plan : Family Premium Country : Australia  My Question or Issue:  I'm currently paid and next bill cycle is on the 25th December, Family premium but i had a pop up message that tells m...
  • Joel-M
  • Composer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium for Family
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Offline Mode isn't working

PlanPremium FamilyCountryGermanyDevice(Huawei P20 lite)Operating System(Android My Question or IssueHello,I have problems using the offline mode. When i download something, it is available right afterwards. But after a while, closing the app and list...

• Visitor
  • Plan Premium Family Country Germany Device (Huawei P20 lite) Operating System (Android 😎   My Question or Issue Hello, I have problems using the offline mode. When i download s...
  • Joel-M
  • Composer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium for Family
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Divide an account out of Family

Hello community, I want to leave a Family account and transfer mine into another, new Family account. How does this work? Thank you. Kind regards.

• Casual Listener
  • Hello community,   I want to leave a Family account and transfer mine into another, new Family account.   How does this work?   Thank you.   Kind regards.  
  • AdamDam
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

resuelto, gracias

PlanFree/PremiumCountryUSADeviceIphone XROperating SystemiOS 12 My Question or Issue edit ya pude y no se como eliminar este post, gracias

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Free/Premium Country USA Device Iphone XR Operating System iOS 12   My Question or Issue   edit ya pude y no se como eliminar este post, gracias
  • Billy-J
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Family plans allows 6 persons or 5?

Ok, I have a family plan but only allows me to link 5 Emails so... how can link my 6th email?it doesnt let me add the last one I only have 5 emails linked to my family plan, any help with this?PlanPremiumCountryUSA My Question or IssueOk, I have a fa...

• Visitor
  • Ok, I have a family plan but only allows me to link 5 Emails so... how can link my 6th email? it doesnt let me add the last one I only have 5 emails linked to my family plan, any help with this? P...
  • Ivan
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Family for students

Hi my current subscription is premium for students. It’s good except for my daughter uses it too and occasionally we want to listen at the same time. I would like her to have her own profile but I don’t want to sacrifice Hulu and Showtime as a conseq...

• ...on’t want to sacrifice Hulu and Showtime as a consequence of switching to the family plan. Is there a student plan for families? I doubt it but thought I would ask. How much is the family plan? Any h...
  • Ivan
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium for Family
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Para iadesi almak istiyorum

PlanFree/PremiumCountry Device(iPhone 8, Samsung Galaxy 9, Macbook Pro late 2016)Operating System(iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.) My Question or IssueKartımdan dün para çekilmiş 26.99tl ve iade almak istiyorum premium'u iptal ettim

• Regular
  • Plan Free/Premium Country   Device (iPhone 8, Samsung Galaxy 9, Macbook Pro late 2016) Operating System (iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.)   My Question or Issue Kartımd...
  • Xenia
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium for Family
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes

Remove Family Mix

PlanPremiumCountryDenmarkDevicePC, IPhoneOperating SystemIOS, Windows 10 My Question or IssueHi SpotifyI like the fact that you try out things, like it a lot even. Sometimes ideas aren't great, though, and then it would be really great to be able to ...

• Casual Listener
  • ...ometimes ideas aren't great, though, and then it would be really great to be able to disable them. Your new Family Mix is one such case - I honestly don't think you understand your users that well, if you t...
  • Emilia_8
  • Community Legend
  • 19 replies
  • 37 likes
  • Premium for Family
  • 19 replies
  • 37 likes

Spotify Kids

Hi folks,subscribed to Spotify family as I thought this is the ideal way for my family and me to enjoy the Spotify music experience - here comes the BUT - Spotify kids seems to be not released in Austria so far so my kids are not able to enjoy Spotif...

• Hi folks, subscribed to Spotify family as I thought this is the ideal way for my family and me to enjoy the Spotify music experience - here comes the BUT - Spotify kids seems to be not released in A...
  • Billy-J
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Problemas com o Plano Familiar

Eu paguei o plano familiar semestral, mas apesar de já ter o recibo no Spotify e o valor descontado do banco, toda vez que eu entro para tentar adicionar um membro ele me direciona para a página de compra do Premium, mesmo eu já tendo pago. Já tentei...

• Visitor
  • Eu paguei o plano familiar semestral, mas apesar de já ter o recibo no Spotify e o valor descontado do banco, toda vez que eu entro para tentar adicionar um membro ele me direciona para a página de c...
  • Bittencourt
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium for Family
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes