Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Premium Family

Get help verifying your Premium for Family.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Can't Use 2 Devices Simultaneously??

Hello,I recently upgraded to Premium so I could share Spotify with my mom. But if I'm listening to mine, she can't listen to hers, and vice versa. She was at work listening to her playlist, and I was at home searching songs, but I could HEAR what SHE...

• Casual Listener
  • JillianWilkie
  • Regular
  • 32 replies
  • 8 likes
  • 32 replies
  • 8 likes

Family Code not working

PlanFamily PremiumCountryAustralia My Question or IssueI was the host of a Spotify family with some friends for well over a year. Recently my actualy family all got Spotify and so started a Spotify family. Everyone was able to join the Spotify family...

• Visitor
  • Plan Family Premium Country Australia   My Question or Issue I was the host of a Spotify family with some friends for well over a year. Recently my actualy family all got Spotify and so s...
  • Luan
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Premium for Family
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Family member can't be added

Every time my family member clicks on the link in their email to join, the page is redirected into my account and taken to a payment page. Its as if Spotify want to kepp making me pay them!PlanFamilyCountryUKDeviceMacbook Pro late 2016)Operating Syst...

• Visitor
  • Every time my family member clicks on the link in their email to join, the page is redirected into my account and taken to a payment page. Its as if Spotify want to kepp making me pay them! Plan Family...
  • jessicalharris
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium for Family
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't log into family account

PlanPremiumCountryGermanyDevice(Samsung Galaxy 8Operating SystemAndroid Oreo My Question or IssueTill yesterday I could use my family account, but since yesterday I'm not able to log in. Everytime I get the invitation email and I type in my address I...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium Country Germany Device (Samsung Galaxy 8 Operating System Android Oreo   My Question or Issue Till yesterday I could use my family account, but since yesterday I'm n...
  • Brunelicia
  • Community Legend
  • 5 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Premium for Family
  • 5 replies
  • 1 likes

Missing system setting: Content Censor for family manager

I cannot find the option mentioned here:https://support.spotify.com/de/using_spotify/system_settings/content-censor/ This option should allow me (family manager) to enable/disable explicit content sparately for each family member. If I click on the r...

• Music Fan
  • I cannot find the option mentioned here: https://support.spotify.com/de/using_spotify/system_settings/content-censor/   This option should allow me (family manager) to enable/disable e...
  • Rene01
  • Community Legend
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium for Family
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

I dont see the app itself when i broadcast but see only the Spotify logo

So i have my galaxy s10. My samsung smart tv, and google chromecast.Had the premium membership and was enjoying the spotify every moment because i saw it on my tv, i mean songs, names, artists,..A week ago or so i upgraded to premium family and thats...

• Casual Listener
  • ...A week ago or so i upgraded to premium family and thats it. I get so crazy when i see only the spotify logo on my screen and the music is playing ok, but i control it only from my phone because i s...
  • Rene01
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium for Family
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

messed up family subscriptions

PlanPremium FamilyCountrySwitzerlandDeviceAndroid Phone, WindowsPCOperating System(iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.) My Question or IssueCannot invite one ot the familymembers anymore after first invitation and "upgrade to premium" What happened...

• Visitor
  • Plan Premium Family Country Switzerland Device Android Phone, WindowsPC Operating System (iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.)     My Question or Issue Cannot invite one o...
  • Rene01
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium for Family
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Why can't I simply change the address that I live at, now that I have moved?

PlanFree/PremiumCountry Device(iPhone 8, Samsung Galaxy 9, Macbook Pro late 2016)Operating System(iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.) My Question or Issue

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Free/Premium Country   Device (iPhone 8, Samsung Galaxy 9, Macbook Pro late 2016) Operating System (iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.)   My Question or Issue  
  • Jose_M
  • Spotify Star
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium for Family
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes

Family Premium

PlanFree/PremiumCountry Device(iPhone 8, Samsung Galaxy 9, Macbook Pro late 2016)Operating SystemWindows 10(iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.) My Question or IssueMy wife has registered her account on her ipadas have I in Family Premium.However, ...

• Casual Listener
  • ...ssue My wife has registered her account on her ipadas have I in Family Premium.However, my laptop won't play when she is playing music in her account on an ipad and if I play music on laptop, she c...
  • Brunelicia
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium for Family
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Cancel to upgrade?

Hi,I have had a Premium account for a long time still payed for through via Vodafone (though no longer linked to my entertainment package with them). I really want to upgrade to Premium Family but believe I would have to cancel my existing Premium ac...

• Hi, I have had a Premium account for a long time still payed for through via Vodafone (though no longer linked to my entertainment package with them). I really want to upgrade to Premium Family b...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Family owner differences

My daughter accidentally registered as the account owner. I wanted to be listed as owner. Are there any differences? Does the owner have any preferences other family members don’t have?

• Visitor
  • My daughter accidentally registered as the account owner. I wanted to be listed as owner. Are there any differences?  Does the owner have any preferences other family members don’t have?  
  • Brunelicia
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium for Family
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! How do I remove Singapore recommendations after moving country

Plan : PremiumCountry : Singapore to US I'm a British expat whose moved from Singapore to US. I have changed my country to US, paying with a US CC and have updated all my details to US. However, I'm still getting daily Singaporean content - Popular P...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan : Premium Country : Singapore to US   I'm a British expat whose moved from Singapore to US. I have changed my country to US, paying with a US CC and have updated all my details...
  • ChObadiaru
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium for Family
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Will existing premium accounts stop being charged when accepting family invite?

PlanFree/PremiumCountry Device(iPhone 8, Samsung Galaxy 9, Macbook Pro late 2016)Operating System(iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.) My Question or IssueMyself and my wife have premium accounts. I set up a family account and invited her to join. ...

• ...yself and my wife have premium accounts. I set up a family account and invited her to join. Will our existing premium charges stop?
  • Billy-J
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium for Family
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Invite site doesn’t come up

My brother recently started premium for family and it has worked for him and my dad but when I click on the ”accept invite” button I just come back to my account and nothing happens, there is nowhere where I can type in the confirmation code, anyone ...

• Visitor
  • My brother recently started premium for family and it has worked for him and my dad but when I click on the ”accept invite” button I just come back to my account and nothing happens, there is n...
  • Billy-J
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium for Family
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Link for premier family account not working

PlanPremiumCountry Device(iPhone 7 Samsung Galaxy S8 Operating System(iOS 10 Android My Question or IssueTried To add my partner to a family account I set up today but when he follows the link it does not give it an area to put in code. We tried send...

• Visitor
  •   Plan Premium Country   Device (iPhone 7 Samsung Galaxy S8  Operating System (iOS 10 Android   My Question or Issue Tried To add my partner to a family account I set u...
  • breeznwoodstock
  • Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Premium for Family
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Student holding a premium for family account

I am eliglble for the student discount but I'm currently on the family account . Do I get a discount or I still have to pay the usual family subscription.PlanPremium for FamilyCountry Device(iPhone 8, Samsung Galaxy 9, Macbook Pro late 2016)Operating...

• Visitor
  • I am eliglble for the student discount but I'm currently on the family account . Do I get a discount or I still have to pay the usual family subscription. Plan Premium for Family Country &n...
  • Bethany_Dawn
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium for Family
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

The spotify is not loading but the music is playing

I wrote already abot the glitch.I have galaxy s10 android phone.Chromecast, smart tv samsungIn my phone the spotify premium for family is working perfectly but once i try to broadcast on my tv I can see only annloying logo. The spotify logo. But the ...

• Casual Listener
  • I wrote already abot the glitch. I have galaxy s10 android phone. Chromecast, smart tv samsung In my phone the spotify premium for family  is working perfectly  but once i try to b...
  • OneByBoo
  • Roadie
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium for Family
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Have Paid for the Family Subscription - Not able to use it however.

PlanPremiumCountryUnited KingdomDeviceiPhone, PC Operating SystemAndroid, iOS 10, Windows 10 My Question or IssueI share spotify with both of my parents and until recently we only used premium instead of the family package. I have updated the account...

• ...ecently we only used premium instead of the family package. I have updated the account now from Premium to a Family Package and the subscription fee has came off, yet when I send the invites out to both o...
  • Luan
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium for Family
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

On Family premium, family cant access their account, they keep coming in on mine

PlanFree/PremiumCountry Device(iPhone 8, Samsung Galaxy 9, Macbook Pro late 2016)Operating System(iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.) My Question or Issue

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Free/Premium Country   Device (iPhone 8, Samsung Galaxy 9, Macbook Pro late 2016) Operating System (iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.)   My Question or Issue  
  • Luan
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium for Family
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Roommate kicked out of family plan

EDIT: Problem resolved after contacting customer support. Topic can be deleted

• Casual Listener
  • EDIT: Problem resolved after contacting customer support. Topic can be deleted
  • Billy-J
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium for Family
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

13 year and parental consent

PlanPremium for FamilyCountryNetherlandsDeviceSamsung Galaxy A5 2017Operating SystemAndroid My Question or IssueMy daughter is 13 years old and I invited her for her own spotify acount based on our family account. She can enter her birth date, and th...

• Visitor
  • Plan Premium for Family Country Netherlands Device Samsung Galaxy A5 2017 Operating System Android   My Question or Issue My daughter is 13 years old and I invited her for her own s...
  • Billy-J
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium for Family
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes