Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Premium Family

Get help verifying your Premium for Family.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Can't Use 2 Devices Simultaneously??

Hello,I recently upgraded to Premium so I could share Spotify with my mom. But if I'm listening to mine, she can't listen to hers, and vice versa. She was at work listening to her playlist, and I was at home searching songs, but I could HEAR what SHE...

• Casual Listener
  • JillianWilkie
  • Regular
  • 32 replies
  • 8 likes
  • 32 replies
  • 8 likes

Moved/change address, if cancel Family plan, do I lose playlists?

PlanPremium Family CountryUSA DeviceiPhone 7 Plus Operating SystemiOS 10 I moved and need to change my address and add my fiancée to my Premium Family Account. If I cancel my account and make a new one, as mandated in order to change the address, wil...

• Visitor
  •   Plan Premium Family   Country USA   Device iPhone 7 Plus   Operating System iOS 10   I moved and need to change my address and add my fiancée to my Premium Family...
  • Brunelicia
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium for Family
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Linking Spotify & Google

PlanPremiumCanada DeviceSamsung Galaxy 8Operating SystemAndroid Oreo My Question or IssueWe have 2 spotify accounts in our premium plan.Can we have these linked to separate Google accounts.If this is possible, would you please explain how to do this....

• Regular
  • Plan Premium Canada   Device Samsung Galaxy 8 Operating System Android Oreo   My Question or Issue We have 2 spotify accounts in our premium plan. Can we have these linked t...
  • Billy-J
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium for Family
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

error code 603

PlanFamily PremiumCountryTurkeyDeviceiPhone XS MAX My Question or Issuei had a premium account for almost 4 years now, my father wanted to try the family premium membership for our family. he has sended me the invite and i have recieved the e-mail bu...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Family Premium Country Turkey Device iPhone XS MAX   My Question or Issue i had a premium account for almost 4 years now, my father wanted to try the family premium membership for o...
  • Billy-J
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium for Family
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

premium for family while abroad

Hi!I currently have a Premium for Family membership with my family and it works just fine, but i'm going to stay abroad for 9 months because of my studies, and I'm worried this may cause some problems with my premium account. Will I be able to contin...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi! I currently have a Premium for Family membership with my family and it works just fine, but i'm going to stay abroad for 9 months because of my studies, and I'm worried this may cause some p...
  • Billy-J
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium for Family
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Activating Family Plan in South Africa

Good DayPlanPremiumCountrySouth Africa My Question or Issue I would like to know how to activate a family plan.

• Visitor
  • Good Day Plan Premium Country South Africa     My Question or Issue   I would like to know how to activate a family plan.
  • Billy-J
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium for Family
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Moving in together - best way to merge Spotify, Prime and Echos?

My gf and I are moving in together and we both have our own Spotify accounts and Amazon Pr!me accounts with Echos and Firesticks. We want to streamline with Spotify Family and a shared Prime account, but I can't wrap my head around how best to do thi...

• Gig Goer
  • My gf and I are moving in together and we both have our own Spotify accounts and Amazon Pr!me accounts with Echos and Firesticks. We want to streamline with Spotify Family and a shared Prime a...
  • create0
  • Visitor
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium for Family
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Premium for family and how to listen on different devices

PlanPremium for familyCountryCanadaDevice(iPhones)Operating System(iOS 10) My Question or Issue Hello I have premium for family. I'm the primary user of Spotify which I use on my phone all the time. However sometimes while I'm listening my music and ...

• Visitor
  • Plan Premium for family Country Canada Device (iPhones) Operating System (iOS 10)   My Question or Issue   Hello I have premium for family.  I'm the primary user of S...
  • Brunelicia
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium for Family
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

I can't get my wife added to family premium

Hi, I am currently on a faimly premium plan in Turkey. I've been trying to add the account as a family member to my account. At first we managed to do it but later on my wife's account was withdrawn from the family premium. We're living at the same l...

• Visitor
  • Hi,   I am currently on a faimly premium plan in Turkey. I've been trying to add the account as a family member to my account. At first we managed to do it but later on my wife's account was w...
  • Luan
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium for Family
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Wife cant join Premium family

PlanPremium FamilyCountryGermany My Question or IssueI created a Premium-Family account und invited my wife to join the plan. I was asked for my address an inserted the information.My wife entered also the address but some days later she got an e-mai...

• Visitor
  •   Plan Premium Family Country Germany   My Question or Issue I created a Premium-Family account und invited my wife to join the plan. I was asked for my address an inserted the i...
  • Luan
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium for Family
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Cannot Join My Wife's Family Plan

Hi team, I am trying to join my wife's family plan subscription but I have having problems doing that. My son is able to join my wife's family plan after keying in the address needed after receiving the invite but when I get invite and also key the s...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi team,   I am trying to join my wife's family plan subscription but I have having problems doing that. My son is able to join my wife's family plan after keying in the address needed after r...
  • Billy-J
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium for Family
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Family subscription problem

PlanPremiumCountryBrazil DeviceAsus zenfone 4 maxOperating SystemAndroid 8.1.0 My Question or IssueHello, my sister cannot subscribe to my family plan, the address is correct, and my girlfriend was subscribed with success she use the same address, I ...

• Visitor
  •     Plan Premium Country Brazil  Device Asus zenfone 4 max Operating System Android 8.1.0   My Question or Issue Hello, my sister cannot subscribe to my family plan, t...
  • Billy-J
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium for Family
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

We have premium family and two members are unable to listen simultaneously

None of the below information is required. However, the more you provide the easier it will be for us to try and help.PlanFree/PremiumCountry Device(iPhone 8, Samsung Galaxy 9, Macbook Pro late 2016)Operating System(iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,e...

• Visitor
  • None of the below information is required. However, the more you provide the easier it will be for us to try and help. Plan Free/Premium Country   Device (iPhone 8, Samsung Galaxy 9, Macb...
  • BugsBunny
  • Music Fan
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium for Family
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution Premium for family with devices everywhere!

PlanFree/PremiumCountryUSDeviceGoogle Minis, Android phone and PCOperating SystemSee above My Question or IssueI have premium for family. I'm the primary user of Spotify which I use on my phone and at work. However sometimes while I'm at work my kids...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Free/Premium Country US Device Google Minis, Android phone and PC Operating System See above   My Question or Issue I have premium for family.  I'm the primary user of S...
  • Peter
  • Spotify Legend
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium for Family
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes

Not join family plan

PlanFree/PremiumCountryTrDeviceRed mi note 4Operating SystemAndroid My Question or IssueHi all, I have a family plan with my family. I try to join this community with my mail code but not. Please help me.

• Visitor
  • Plan Free/Premium Country Tr Device Red mi note 4 Operating System Android   My Question or Issue Hi all,   I have a family plan with my family. I try to join this community w...
  • Billy-J
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium for Family
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Premium for Family not accepting prepaid Vanilla Mastercard

PlanPremium for FamilyCountryCanadaDeviceMacBook Air 2018Operating System(iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.) My Question or IssueI have been using Vanilla Prepaid Mastercard for over a year to pay for my subscription and when i tried to update it...

• Plan Premium for Family Country Canada Device MacBook Air 2018 Operating System (iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.)   My Question or Issue I have been using Vanilla Prepaid M...
  • Billy-J
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium for Family
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Premium for family

PlanPremiumCountryIsraelDeviceSamsung Galaxy 10Operating System(iOS 10 My Question or IssueWhy is Israel denied the premium family service??!!

• Visitor
  • Plan Premium Country Israel Device Samsung Galaxy 10 Operating System (iOS 10   My Question or Issue Why is Israel denied the premium family service??!!
  • Billy-J
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium for Family
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Family plan

PlanFamilyCountry Canada Devicemultiple devices My Question or IssueI have a family plan between my wife and daughter. they are all set up and I checked to make sure. When my wife is playing music it shows up on my devices. and at times if I was play...

• Casual Listener
  •   Plan Family Country Canada   Device multiple devices   My Question or Issue I have a family plan between my wife and daughter. they are all set up and I checked to make s...
  • Bittencourt
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium for Family
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Family Subscriptions!

Hello everyone,,PlanPremiumCountry Turkey/ TRDeviceApple 6sOperating SystemWindows 10/ IOS 12My Question or IssueMy name is Gökhan. *snip* is my spotify account! I'm using Family membership with my brother and lil' sister but unfortunately today my b...

• Casual Listener
  • Hello everyone,, Plan Premium Country  Turkey/ TR Device Apple 6s Operating System Windows 10/ IOS 12 My Question or Issue My name is Gökhan. *snip* is my spotify account! I'm using Family...
  • Bittencourt
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium for Family
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify "paused" members' family plan; basically reverted them to a free plan

PlanPremium for FamilyCountryPhilippinesDeviceDifferent devicesOperating SystemAndroid and iOS My Question or IssueI'm on a family plan with my siblings and cousins. Now three of our plan members received an email stating that their subscription had ...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium for Family Country Philippines Device Different devices Operating System Android and iOS   My Question or Issue I'm on a family plan with my siblings and cousins. Now t...
  • Billy-J
  • Spotify Star
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium for Family
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Listen to Spotify on Google Home and Smartphone simultaneously using Family plan

PlanFamillyCountryFranceDeviceiPhone 8 + Google HomeOperating System(iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.) My Question or IssueHello,Is it possible to listen at the same time on Google Home and on Smartphone ?Example : I want to listen in the car wh...

• Casual Listener
  • ...ame time on Google Home and on Smartphone ? Example : I want to listen in the car while my kids listen through Google Home - I have a Family Plan
  • BugsBunny
  • Music Fan
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium for Family
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes