Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Premium Family

Get help verifying your Premium for Family.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Can't Use 2 Devices Simultaneously??

Hello,I recently upgraded to Premium so I could share Spotify with my mom. But if I'm listening to mine, she can't listen to hers, and vice versa. She was at work listening to her playlist, and I was at home searching songs, but I could HEAR what SHE...

• Casual Listener
  • JillianWilkie
  • Regular
  • 32 replies
  • 8 likes
  • 32 replies
  • 8 likes

Subscription error

PremiumCountry uk Device(iPhone 8, Samsung Galaxy 9, Macbook Pro Operating System(iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.) My Question or Issue I recently lost my debit card which resulted in me having to renew my subscription. Unfortunately without th...

• ...ost my debit card which resulted in me having to renew my subscription. Unfortunately without thinking I rushed through the payment and paid for premium WITHOUT the family option. (Had the family one a...
  • Corleyo
  • Music Fan
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Family payment
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Unable to Redeem Google Home Mini

I’ve already been registered and all for the google home mini; I can get as far as checkout and that’s where I’m stuck. It asks to fill out the shipping/payment info, which I do, and then I scroll to the bottom and it says “By clicking ‘COMFIRM PURCH...

• I’ve already been registered and all for the google home mini; I can get as far as checkout and that’s where I’m stuck. It asks to fill out the shipping/payment info, which I do, and then I scroll to...
  • Billy-J
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • iOS
    Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Problem with family members after payment

PlanPremiumCountry Poland My Question or Issue I forgot abou payment and had empty bank account. After updating the informtion about credit card, family members disappeared. I sent them reinvitation but they couldnt accept it . What to do ?

• Plan Premium Country  Poland   My Question or Issue  I forgot abou payment and had empty bank account. After updating the informtion about credit card, family  members d...
  • Billy-J
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Changing to a new family plan.

PlanFree/Premium/Family premiumCountry Dominican RepublicDeviceSony experia XA1Operating SystemAndroid Oreo My Question or Issue Hello guys, I am new here but I have an issue. I am trying to accept a family plan invitation but it shows me a message t...

• Plan Free/Premium/Family premium Country  Dominican Republic Device Sony experia XA1 Operating System Android Oreo   My Question or Issue  Hello guys, I am new here b...
  • Billy-J
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Redeeming offer for Google Home Mini

I just signed up for a family plan for the 1st time and have not seen anything about how to receive my free Google Home Mini. When I go back to Spotify's offer page and click "Get Started" it says I'm not eligible for the offer (maybe because I just ...

• I just signed up for a family plan for the 1st time and have not seen anything about how to receive my free Google Home Mini.  When I go back to Spotify's offer page and click "Get Started" it s...
  • rkoiv8p7ilbxd3b
  • 14 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Subscription
  • 14 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Google Home Link Keeps saying "sorry but you're not able to redeem at this moment."

I am trying to redeem the google home mini and everytime I click the link and verify it says "We're sorry but you're not able to redeem at this moment." Can you help me get my free google home mini. I have a family account. My username is qgibbs. -q

• ...oogle home mini. I have a family account. My username is qgibbs.   -q
  • Jemi
  • Spotify Legend
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Google Home Mini Promo

Plan: PremiumCountry: USA My Question or Issue: I signed up for the family plan promotion to get a free Google Home Mini. The GHM was never delivered and sent back to the Google Store warehouse. I contacted the Google Store, and they said that Spotif...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan: Premium Country: USA   My Question or Issue:   I signed up for the family plan promotion to get a free Google Home Mini. The GHM was never delivered and sent back to the G...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Google Home Mini
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes

Family subscription doesn’t work

I live in Poland, and thats where I’ve bought family subscription for my account. A couple of days ago I went on a trip to Italy. This morning I cleared my cache, and when I connected to the WiFi (I was offline before that) my Spotify wasn’t premium ...

• Casual Listener
  • I live in Poland, and thats where I’ve bought family subscription for my account. A couple of days ago I went on a trip to Italy. This morning I cleared my cache, and when I connected to the WiFi (I...
  • Billy-J
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Unable to join Family...

I can't join Family plan, I filled all information correctly (especially same family adress, zip code and so on). And still not working. I don't understand what is wrong?Please help me.

• Casual Listener
  • I can't join Family plan, I filled all information correctly (especially same family adress, zip code and so on). And still not working. I don't understand what is wrong? Please help me.
  • Billy-J
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution You can change your family subscription only once a year. If you need to help, just say.

PlanPremium familyCountry Czech rep.DeviceN/AOperating System N/AMy Question or IssueHello guys, My parents had a divorced so I and my father decided to change family account for us. My father pay account and invated me to new familly account, but wh...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium family Country  Czech rep. Device N/A Operating System  N/A My Question or Issue Hello guys,   My parents had a divorced so I and my father decided to change family...
  • Guido
  • Spotify Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Premium Family Plan

Hello,I currently had Family Premium Plan with my cousins and now it doesnt work. She sent me another invitation but it states I am unable to join. Country Canada

• Casual Listener
  • Hello, I currently had Family Premium Plan with my cousins and now it doesnt work. She sent me another invitation but it states I am unable to join.    Country  Canada    
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Keep Playlists

I have a question so my wife and i have shared the premium account and we would take turns listening on it but it has come down to we are kicking each other off. So i just signed up for the premium family. Is there a way i can play on different devic...

• I have a question so my wife and i have shared the premium account and we would take turns listening on it but it has come down to we are kicking each other off. So i just signed up for the premium family...
  • Jᴀᴄᴋ
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

premium family

I was wondering if each member can have their own music/ playlist or is it just merged together?

• I was wondering if each member can have their own music/ playlist or is it just merged together?
  • Jᴀᴄᴋ
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • parents
    siblings
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Google Home Mini Promotion

I tried to redeem my Google Home Mini after upgrading to Spotify Premium. However the discount did not apply when I checked out on the Google store. Instead my credit card was charged so I cancelled that order with Google. Now when I follow the link ...

• Casual Listener
  •   I tried to redeem my Google Home Mini after upgrading to Spotify Premium.  However the discount did not apply when I checked out on the Google store.  Instead my credit card was cha...
  • Peter
  • Spotify Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Premium to Family account reset

Hey i had the Premiumversion of Spotify a few month. this Month the Account was reset to "free" and i was not able to keep the Abo with Paypal - only option was Payment with Paysafecard. So i did an Abo for the FamilyPremium Version where i was able ...

• ...n Abo for the FamilyPremium Version where i was able to use Paypal again. So the account is now Premium/Family again. But all my Playlists, Friends etc is resettet. its a blank new Account. Is there a...
  • jaiwareham
  • Composer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Address Form is Naive

PlanFamilyCountry United States My Question or Issue The format of the address fields on the family-verifcation form are poorly worded, and inflexible. I live in a place where addresses don't HAVE a "street name", or really even a "street number." Th...

• Plan Family Country  United States   My Question or Issue  The format of the address fields on the family-verifcation form are poorly worded, and inflexible. I live in a place w...
  • Peter
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution Family Plan kicked family members

They both were recently kicked off of the family plan after responding to the email is there any way to get them back on the plan?

• They both were recently kicked off of the family plan after responding to the email is there any way to get them back on the plan?
  • Peter
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Fam Prem
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Won't Let Family members join

PlanPremiumCountry Ireland My Question or Issue I am having trouble adding people to my family account. We all live at the same address but recently spotify unconnected two of my family members from the account. We have tried adding them back to the ...

• Plan Premium Country  Ireland     My Question or Issue  I am having trouble adding people to my family account. We all live at the same address but recently spotify u...
  • Peter
  • Spotify Legend
  • 2 replies
  • 4 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 4 likes

couldn't join the family plan

I suddenly got cut out from the family planand it wasn't the admin's doing. So the admin resend the invitation. I had entered the same address as the admin did for the family plan mutiples times , but i still couldn't join the plan. HELP

• I suddenly got cut out from the family planand it wasn't the admin's doing. So the admin resend the invitation.  I had entered the same address as the admin did for the family plan mutiples t...
  • Jᴀᴄᴋ
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Student
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

never got my email with my redemption info for google home mini.

PlanPremium FamilyCountry USADeviceSamsung Galaxy note 8Operating SystemAndroid My Question or Issue I ordered family plan based on the idea I was getting the google home mine with it. When I ordered the screen said I would receive and email with red...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium Family Country  USA Device Samsung Galaxy note 8 Operating System Android   My Question or Issue  I ordered family plan based on the idea I was getting the g...
  • Jose_M
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • free google home mini
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes