Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Premium Family

Get help verifying your Premium for Family.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Can't Use 2 Devices Simultaneously??

Hello,I recently upgraded to Premium so I could share Spotify with my mom. But if I'm listening to mine, she can't listen to hers, and vice versa. She was at work listening to her playlist, and I was at home searching songs, but I could HEAR what SHE...

• Casual Listener
  • JillianWilkie
  • Regular
  • 32 replies
  • 8 likes
  • 32 replies
  • 8 likes

Trying to accept invite to Family account

Hi , I have upgraded to 'Family' subscription and sent invites to family memebers. They receive the email invite but when they try and accept the invitation they are not given an option to 'redeem' the code. Hence cannot join. Do they need to create ...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi , I have upgraded to 'Family' subscription and sent invites to family memebers. They receive the email invite but when they try and accept the invitation they are not given an option to 'redeem' t...
  • bxhess123
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Você não pode participar deste Plano Premium Familiar.

Tenho atualmente 3 pessoas no plano família, porém uma delas hoje não conseguiu usar o aplicativo, quando fui ao painel vi que ele não estava mais na lista de cadastrados, fiz novamente o cadastro como parente mas aparece a seguinte mensagem: "Você n...

• Tenho atualmente 3 pessoas no plano família, porém uma delas hoje não conseguiu usar o aplicativo, quando fui ao painel vi que ele não estava mais na lista de cadastrados, fiz novamente o cadastro co...
  • Bittencourt
  • Spotify Star
  • 300 replies
  • 7 likes
  • Account
    Other
    Premium
  • 300 replies
  • 7 likes

Superuser Contribution Premium family problems

Sends my wife an invite and it sends her a code but no where to enter the code. We have tried but still nothing. Any solutuons?

• Casual Listener
  • Sends my wife an invite and it sends her a code but no where to enter the code. We have tried but still nothing. Any solutuons? 
  • SergioDavid
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't connect to spotify family with 2nd invitation

Hello,I was initially connected to the family account of my step brother for a few weeks, but got kicked out because our addresses did not match (I had not updated my old address by then). once my home address was correctly updated, my step brother t...

• Hello, I was initially connected to the family account of my step brother for a few weeks, but got kicked out because our addresses did not match (I had not updated my old address by then).  o...
  • Bittencourt
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

One of my family member accounts has not changed to premium after accepting the family invite

I am the admin for the premium family account, I have sent invites to 2 family members. They have both accepted but one of the accounts remains a free account with all the adverts etc, on my page it shows both of the other family accounts as being ac...

• I am the admin for the premium family account, I have sent invites to 2 family members. They have both accepted but one of the accounts remains a free account with all the adverts etc, on my page i...
  • Bittencourt
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Multiple streams at once on family premium (wifi?)

Hi, My 2 kids and I want to use our spotify premium family account to stream music on multiple devices. When one of them starts to use spotify in their room on their echo, it turns the music off in the kitchen on my google home. What to do?Thanks. Je...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi, My 2 kids and I want to use our spotify premium family account to stream music on multiple devices. When one of them starts to use spotify in their room on their echo, it turns the music off in t...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! My family members did not recieve my invitation

The people that i invited via email did not recieve any email invitations for spotify family. How to fix this. I resend the invitations a couple of times, but it seems that nothing works even though it is saying that invitation sent. I need help guys

• Casual Listener
  • The people that i invited via email did not recieve any email invitations for spotify family. How to fix this. I resend the invitations a couple of times, but it seems that nothing works even t...
  • JLCrame
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

How do spotify verify in all individuals are in same address

for some reason my wife and my dad were removed from family premium which is ridicilous, I resend the invitation link to both and they were failed to proceed when verifying the address. and of course we all live together. and we didn't received any n...

• for some reason my wife and my dad were removed from family premium which is ridicilous, I resend the invitation link to both and they were failed to proceed when verifying the address. and of c...
  • Bittencourt
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Current Subsription: Free - Unable to join Family

I am unable to join spotify family. i am on free subscription and when i enter my contact details, i am getting "You can only change Family plans once per year. Contact us for help."

• I am unable to join spotify family. i am on free subscription and when i enter my contact details, i am getting "You can only change Family plans once per year. Contact us for help."
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Joining Family Plan When On Vacation in Different Country

I am joining a family plan with my sister in the US but I’m on vacation in Canada. I’m putting in my address (we live in the same house) but it won’t let me change th country from Canada and won’t let me join, saying we need to live in the same count...

• I am joining a family plan with my sister in the US but I’m on vacation in Canada. I’m putting in my address (we live in the same house) but it won’t let me change th country from Canada and won’t l...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

My wife has Premium and i Can Not accept her invite...

She invited me to her premium family account but there is an error with The acception... Need help -.-

• She invited me to her premium family account but there is an error with The acception... Need help -.-
  • Bittencourt
  • Spotify Star
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

The failure of family premium Subscription

When I try to subscribe family premium, the message of subscribing failure pops out again and again. Also, I've tried another credit card, but the outcome is the same.What'wrong with it?

• When I try to subscribe family premium, the message of subscribing failure pops out again and again. Also, I've tried another credit card, but the outcome is the same. What'wrong with it?
  • Bittencourt
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Family Plan Confirmation

I'm trying to set my wife and me up on a family plan. We both previously had premium subscriptions, so I didn't see the point in paying $23/mo (for some reason she had her sub through Itunes so it was 12.99/mo instead of 9.99). I set up the family ac...

• Casual Listener
  • I'm trying to set my wife and me up on a family plan. We both previously had premium subscriptions, so I didn't see the point in paying $23/mo (for some reason she had her sub through Itunes so it w...
  • Fishtaco
  • Community Legend
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify family doesn't work!

Hi all,I'd like to have some help!I've subscripted to spotify family, I have properly configured my account so that my wife and my daughter have received a confirmation message for their inscription into our family count.When I check my personnal pag...

• Hi all, I'd like to have some help! I've subscripted to spotify family, I have properly configured my account so that my wife and my daughter have received a confirmation message for their i...
  • beachdevo25
  • Music Fan
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution 600 - Oops something went wrong, please try again.

I am trying to add my account to my wifes family plan.I click on the email invite and then fill out the formwith my name and adddress, then click on "confirm", to confirm I live in the same house as my wife I get the error below. "600 - Oops somethin...

• Casual Listener
  • I am trying to add my account to my wifes family plan. I click on the email invite and then fill out the form with my name and adddress, then click on "confirm", to confirm I live in the same h...
  • Stellistarz
  • Casual Listener
  • 30 replies
  • 4 likes
  • 30 replies
  • 4 likes

Solved!! Family with more than one home -Family Premium

Our family has two homes in different states, that we live in both on a weekly basis. Will we be able to use the Family plan for out situation since some of the time our IP address will be from one home and the other times from the other home?

• Our family has two homes in different states, that we live in both on a weekly basis. Will we be able to use the Family plan for out situation since some of the time our IP address will be from one h...
  • HaydenTheHelper
  • Music Fan
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Plano Familiar e Premium

Eu estava usando o premium versao teste por 2 meses e essa semana minha irma fez um plano familia e me adicionou. Preciso cancelar o premium versao teste que eu tinha?

• Eu estava usando o premium versao teste por 2 meses e essa semana minha irma fez um plano familia e me adicionou. Preciso cancelar o premium versao teste que eu tinha?
  • Bittencourt
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Why isn't my family plan working?

I upgraded from regular Spotify to premium family cause my kids wanted there own accounts to listen to music without inturupting each other or me and you claimed we all can listen to music without inturupting each other with the family account. Yet s...

• Casual Listener
  • I upgraded from regular Spotify to premium family cause my kids wanted there own accounts to listen to music without inturupting each other or me and you claimed we all can listen to music without i...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 4 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 1 likes

wifi only ipad

I can not accept family premium invite on my sons wifi only iPad.

• I can not accept family premium invite on my sons wifi only iPad.
  • Luke
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Family member turned into Free!

My wife and children were all connected to my family account. My wife missed the verify address deadline, and now she is no longer able to join my account eventhough I've sent multiple new invitations.An error message turns out saying address is inco...

• Casual Listener
  • My wife and children were all connected to my family account. My wife missed the verify address deadline, and now she is no longer able to join my account eventhough I've sent multiple new i...
  • brunoffc
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes