Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Premium Family

Get help verifying your Premium for Family.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Can't Use 2 Devices Simultaneously??

Hello,I recently upgraded to Premium so I could share Spotify with my mom. But if I'm listening to mine, she can't listen to hers, and vice versa. She was at work listening to her playlist, and I was at home searching songs, but I could HEAR what SHE...

• Casual Listener
  • JillianWilkie
  • Regular
  • 32 replies
  • 8 likes
  • 32 replies
  • 8 likes

I’m from Taiwan. I’m using Premium Family account.

Hi Spotify. I love Spotify!! But.. the most Taiwanese artists are not on the Spotify? I’m from Taiwan. Sometimes I’d like to listen Taiwanese songs. But I couldn’t find anyone I like on Spotify. This is very sad...

• Hi Spotify. I love Spotify!! But.. the most Taiwanese artists are not on the Spotify? I’m from Taiwan. Sometimes I’d like to listen Taiwanese songs. But I couldn’t find anyone I like on Spotify. This...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Premium to family question

I have been offered 24 months of Spotify premium from Vodafone as a bonus for taking out a new contract. I am currently a family subscriber as I have kids who are on the account too. My question: if I take the premium offer from Vodafone will I be ab...

• Regular
  • I have been offered 24 months of Spotify premium from Vodafone as a bonus for taking out a new contract.   I am currently a family subscriber as I have kids who are on the account too. &n...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! add member to premium family

Hi there, can somebody explain us how to add a member to the premium family group. it's in 5 minutes done to pay your cost, but when you want to add member to the family group it's almost impossible. tried it on my mobile, tablet and pc without luck....

• Casual Listener
  • Hi there, can somebody explain us how to add a member to the premium family group. it's in 5 minutes done to pay your cost, but when you want to add member to the family group it's almost i...
  • purperhart70
  • Casual Listener
  • 10 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 10 replies
  • 0 likes

Redeeming code for family premium

I have received the invite to join family premium bit every time I click on the link there is no option to redeem the sent code? Please can you help ? Thanks suzy

• I have received the invite to join family premium bit every time I click on the link there is no option to redeem the sent code? Please can you help ? Thanks suzy 
  • jarredmorley
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Premium using my data

I’m now having the free trial for the spotify premium, but it uses my data? The app won’t work if I turn em’ off . I was interested in paying for the Premium, but not if it uses my data....?

• I’m now having the free trial for the spotify premium, but it uses my data? The app won’t work if I turn em’ off . I was interested in paying for the Premium, but not if it uses my data....? 
  • jarredmorley
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Reinstated but kicked everyone out and lost their playlist

I reinstated my premium but everyone else lost their playlist and one user has someone else playlist. How do we fix it.

• I reinstated my premium but everyone else lost their playlist and one user has someone else playlist. How do we fix it. 
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Your family invite sucks

I’ve tried to invite my daughter and wife 5 times. Doesn’t send invite. I’ve checked spam, etc. get it together.

• I’ve tried to invite my daughter and wife 5 times.  Doesn’t send invite.  I’ve checked spam, etc.  get it together.
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't add family to our family pack

I can't add family to our family pack. When i want to add people it gives a blank page.Anyone knows what to do? Thank you

• I can't add family to our family pack. When i want to add people it gives a blank page. Anyone knows what to do? Thank you
  • Luke
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Mi esposa fue rechazada de mi plan familiar

Mi esposa y yo tenemos el plan familiar desde hace ya mucho tiempo. hoy mi esposa recibio un correo diciendo que fue rechazada del plan familiar. Obvio, mi esposa y yo vivimos en el mismo domicilio. como resuelvo esta situacion????

• Mi esposa y yo tenemos el plan familiar desde hace ya mucho tiempo.   hoy mi esposa recibio un correo diciendo que fue rechazada del plan familiar.   Obvio, mi esposa y yo vivimos en el...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify Aile Problemi

Aynı evde yaşayan 3 kız kardeş olarak spotify aile hesabını kullanamıyoruz. Diğer iki kardeşim adresi doğrulanmadığı için premium hesaptan atıldı. Yardımınızı bekliyoruz.

• Aynı evde yaşayan 3 kız kardeş olarak spotify aile hesabını kullanamıyoruz. Diğer iki kardeşim adresi doğrulanmadığı için premium hesaptan atıldı. Yardımınızı bekliyoruz.
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

I can't sign up for spotify family after accepting the request

An invitation was sent to me to join a family plan and when i fill out everything it tells me there was an error but doesnt tell me what is wrong.

• Visitor
  • An invitation was sent to me to join a family plan and when i fill out everything it tells me there was an error but doesnt tell me what is wrong.
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Ability to View All Playlist Followers

I have a reciept telling me I've paid for premium, but still neither my online account or spotify will agree and let me listen to music. Just keeps asking me to pay for premium. Why???

• I have a reciept telling me I've paid for premium, but still neither my online account or spotify will agree and let me listen to music. Just keeps asking me to pay for premium. Why???
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Family plan with one member in different country

Say we have three members in the family and we buy family premium plan. But one member actually works in a different country, the other two works at home country. Can the one who works in a different country also use spotify? ps*billing address and r...

• Say we have three members in the family and we buy family premium plan. But one member actually works in a different country, the other two works at home country. Can the one who works in a d...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

how many people can join Spotify Premium for Family?

I found this a little confusing. Because when I search Spotify Premium for Family on Google, I saw an advertisement to 6 people, and in the FAQ, It writes you and at least 5 people from your family will be pay just 20.99 TRY. But when I try to add 6t...

• I found this a little confusing. Because when I search Spotify Premium for Family on Google, I saw an advertisement to 6 people, and in the FAQ, It writes you and at least 5 people from your family w...
  • jsannn
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! I buy premium but.... (iOS)

Hi spotify team,sorry for my bad english but I have problem with my premium account.I buy it and it isnt working, I dont know why, I have it on my iPad Mini 2 with iOS 9.3.5.Please, I need help ....

• Hi spotify team, sorry for my bad english but I have problem with my premium account. I buy it and it isnt working, I dont know why, I have it on my iPad Mini 2 with iOS 9.3.5. Please, I need help...
  • Luke
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

can't join family premium because of the address

saya sudah ikut spotify family dan berlangganan setahun. tiba2 akun saya keluar dari family tanpa didelete dari pemegang akun utama. saat diinvite lagi ke family tidak bisa dan tulisan yg ada "kamu tidak dapat bergabung dg akun premium ini. kami tida...

• saya sudah ikut spotify family dan berlangganan setahun. tiba2 akun saya keluar dari family tanpa didelete dari pemegang akun utama. saat diinvite lagi ke family tidak bisa dan tulisan yg ada "kamu t...
  • peter_mcdohl
  • Casual Listener
  • 8 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 8 replies
  • 2 likes

Plan Familiar eliminó cuentas por no poder verificar

Hola, las cuentas de mi plan familiar las cerraron porque no se verificó la cuenta, pero nunca se pudo verificar porque marcaban errores. Ahora ya no puedo ingresarlas más. Alguien sabe por qué o como puedo reingresarlas?

• Hola, las cuentas de mi plan familiar las cerraron porque no se verificó la cuenta, pero nunca se pudo verificar porque marcaban errores. Ahora ya no puedo ingresarlas más. Alguien sabe por qué o com...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Plan familiar premium

Hola, tengo plan familiar y el ultimo integrante lleva dos dias registrado y en mi pagina principal aún no aparece como parte de mi familia pero su cuenta dice premium. Cuanto tiempo debe pasar para que aparezca en mi lista de familia? Hay algun prob...

• Hola, tengo plan familiar y el ultimo integrante lleva dos dias registrado y en mi pagina principal aún no aparece como parte de mi familia pero su cuenta dice premium. Cuanto tiempo debe pasar para ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Accepting Invitation

Hi one of my family accounts can't be linked to my plan I send the invitation but when he redeems the invitation nothing happens.

• Hi one of my family accounts can't be linked to my plan I send the invitation but when he redeems the invitation nothing happens. 
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes