Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Premium Family

Get help verifying your Premium for Family.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Can't Use 2 Devices Simultaneously??

Hello,I recently upgraded to Premium so I could share Spotify with my mom. But if I'm listening to mine, she can't listen to hers, and vice versa. She was at work listening to her playlist, and I was at home searching songs, but I could HEAR what SHE...

• Casual Listener
  • JillianWilkie
  • Regular
  • 32 replies
  • 8 likes
  • 32 replies
  • 8 likes

Hauptmitglied von Premium Family

Wenn ich mich einlogge, erscheint immer, wenden Sie sich an das Hauptmitglied.Aber das bin ich selbst. Wie komme ich an die Daten?

• Wenn ich mich einlogge, erscheint immer, wenden Sie sich an das Hauptmitglied. Aber das bin ich selbst. Wie komme ich an die Daten?  
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't See My All Family Members

Hello to everyone.Today tree of my family members told ne that their accounts gone free version of Spotify.I checked it on my account page but there was only two of member slots were there.Why is this happening, can you tell me what I need to do?I al...

• Casual Listener
  • Hello to everyone. Today tree of my family members told ne that their accounts gone free version of Spotify. I checked it on my account page but there was only two of member slots were there. W...
  • snmzyiit
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution New to Spotify Premium. Do my kids have to create new playlists?

I have switched to spotify premium and my kids are happy to have their own account, but upset that they have to make all new playlists. All I can figure out is how to follow their old lists from our main account but they can't edit them. Is there a w...

• I have switched to spotify premium and my kids are happy to have their own account, but upset that they have to make all new playlists.  All I can figure out is how to follow their old lists fro...
  • MonicaM_Bogota
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Validation failed even if I entered the same address

We're getting fed up after trying to fill in the address over and over again. We have entered exactly the same address, I dont understand why is the validation still failed.

• Casual Listener
  • We're getting fed up after trying to fill in the address over and over again. We have entered exactly the same address, I dont understand why is the validation still failed.
  • MonicaM_Bogota
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Family Plan
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Spotify premium family question

hello guys my dad has a premium for family. but my parents are devorsed. and i'm official registered at my mom's. so i my official adres is difrent than my dad's premium adres. but were still family so my question is. if i would use my dad's adres wo...

• hello guys   my dad has a premium for family. but my parents are devorsed. and i'm official registered at my mom's. so i my official adres is difrent than my dad's premium adres....
  • MonicaM_Bogota
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution PLAN FAMILIAR - NO SE PUEDEN CONECTAR

Hola, mi esposo y mi hermano que viven en mi misma casa fuero eliminados de mi plan familiar. Es obvio que compartimos la misma casa por lo que no entiendo no pudieron confirmar su residencia.Cómo se puede recuperar esto para ellos?

• Hola, mi esposo y mi hermano que viven en mi misma casa fuero eliminados de mi plan familiar. Es obvio que compartimos la misma casa por lo que no entiendo no pudieron confirmar su residencia. Cómo ...
  • MonicaM_Bogota
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Fui excluído do plano familiar de minha esposa.

Pela segunda vez minha tive problemas com a conta familiar, no começo do ano minha mulher que foi excluida do plano, Agora fui eu. O que ocorre, pois moramos no mesmo endereço mas sempre um dos dois é retiradao do plano.

• Casual Listener
  • Pela segunda vez minha tive problemas com a conta familiar, no começo do ano minha mulher que foi excluida do plano, Agora fui eu. O que ocorre, pois moramos no mesmo endereço mas sempre um dos dois ...
  • Bittencourt
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Invitation mail to family members are not being received

I have invited my partner to my family premium account, but the mail is not being received by him. I have resend the invitation mutiple times. Both to his gmail and live account. please Help!

• I have invited my partner to my family premium account, but the mail is not being received by him. I have resend the invitation mutiple times. Both to his gmail and live account.   please Help!
  • MaryS
  • Roadie
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Family Members keep getting "evicted" from Premium.

I upgraded my Daughters Account to Family and then we added myself, my Wife and my other Daughter to Family Premium. Twice already, my wife and I have been "evicted" because our Address could not be verified. The first time we simply reinvited the tw...

• I upgraded my Daughters Account to Family and then we added myself, my Wife and my other Daughter to Family Premium. Twice already, my wife and I have been "evicted" because our Address could not b...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Öğrenci

Öğrenci pakedini almak istedim önce kimliğimi yolladım kabul etmediniz ki mezun olunca kimlikleri elimizden alıyorlar. Ders programını yolladım gene kabul etmediniz. E devletten öğrenci belgemi buldum yolladım gene kabul etmediniz. Pakedinize üye olm...

• Öğrenci pakedini almak istedim önce kimliğimi yolladım kabul etmediniz ki mezun olunca kimlikleri elimizden alıyorlar. Ders programını yolladım gene kabul etmediniz. E devletten öğrenci belgemi buldu...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Paying for a family service i cant use

I need help. Ive been paying for tge premium family service for months and stil havent figured out how to add accountsw. i sent invites to both my husband and my daughter, and nothing works. At this point im ready to give up

• I need help. Ive been paying for tge premium family service for months and stil havent figured out how to add accountsw. i sent invites to both my husband and my daughter, and nothing works. At t...
  • MaryS
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

I can't set a payment method

I've tried foro around 4 cards (between debit andas credit) and none of them seem to work. An error message is displayed everything.

• I've tried foro around 4 cards (between debit andas credit) and none of them seem to work. An error message is displayed everything.
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify Family with Facebook

Hi, I would like to ask, how to register Spotify Family with Facebook. I cannot find the information on the spotify and they keep say "at this moment, there is no support to change your subscription plan" Thank you,Yasmine

• Hi,   I would like to ask, how to register Spotify Family with Facebook. I cannot find the information on the spotify and they keep say "at this moment, there is no support to change your s...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Premium Family account problems

My cousin is listed in my family as active but when opening her spotify account its says shes free. We already reinstalled the app 3 times and logged in and out multiple times. I have also removed and invited her back 2 times. Can someone please help...

• Casual Listener
  • My cousin is listed in my family as active but when opening her spotify account its says shes free. We already reinstalled the app 3 times and logged in and out multiple times. I have also removed a...
  • ZullyB
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution family premium & activated giftcard months

Hi,I'd like to upgrade to family premium, but I have 11 months of giftcard time still left (premium expires in 1/7/2018), I obviously don't want to pay twice and couldn't find the answer, so I'd like to know what happens to the remaining already paid...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi, I'd like to upgrade to family premium, but I have 11 months of giftcard time still left (premium expires in 1/7/2018), I obviously don't want to pay twice and couldn't find the answer, so I'd l...
  • maiayea
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Upgrading from premium to family plan

I have a premium plan through my cell phone provider. I want to upgrade to family premium but they don't offer that. I don't want to cancel my premium account to set up a family plan and loose my playlist. I just want to upgrade.

• I have a premium plan through my cell phone provider. I want to upgrade to family premium but they don't offer that. I don't want to cancel my premium account to set up a family plan and loose my p...
  • Erika
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

So I moved together with my girlfriend

Now she cant connect to my family account because she dosent live at my old adress? Before me and my daughter shared the family account, but now we moved, and I would like to add a third person. That seems impossible. Off course I could terminate my ...

• Now she cant connect to my family account because she dosent live at my old adress? Before me and my daughter shared the family account, but now we moved, and I would like to add a third person. T...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

On my ipad, spotify continues to tell me that I have already downloaded on more than 3 devices and delete the download already made. But I have only 2 devices + the gear and the computer where I did not download anything. Can someone help me? Thanks ...

• On my ipad, spotify continues to tell me that I have already downloaded on more than 3 devices and delete the download already made. But I have only 2 devices + the gear and the computer where I did ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify Premium for Family verifizierung

Obwohl der Kontohauptinhaber und ich im selben haus wohen und somit die gleiche adresse haben kann mein konto nicht verifiziert werden.Leider habe ich am anfang den fehler gemacht und vergessen den adressbuchstaben anzugeben, demzufolge kündigte spot...

•  Obwohl der Kontohauptinhaber und ich im selben haus wohen und somit die gleiche adresse haben kann mein konto nicht verifiziert werden. Leider habe ich am anfang den fehler gemacht und vergess...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes