Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Premium Family

Get help verifying your Premium for Family.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Can't Use 2 Devices Simultaneously??

Hello,I recently upgraded to Premium so I could share Spotify with my mom. But if I'm listening to mine, she can't listen to hers, and vice versa. She was at work listening to her playlist, and I was at home searching songs, but I could HEAR what SHE...

• Casual Listener
  • JillianWilkie
  • Regular
  • 32 replies
  • 4 likes
  • 32 replies
  • 4 likes

I'm not included in my Family Mix

PlanPremium Family My Question or IssueI noticed that none of my songs are included in the family mix. I checked with them and my stuff isn't on their playlists either. Any advice? I'd like to see my stuff in the playlists too.

• Visitor
  • Jeremy
  • 16 replies
  • 7 likes
  • Premium for Family
  • 16 replies
  • 7 likes

Top Questions: Premium for Family

Hello, Premium for Family members! We’ve outlined some of your most common questions answered, and you can find them below. You can also check out these links if you have questions about invites and payments on the account: How to invite or remove Fa...

• Spotify
  • Spotify
  • 0 replies
  • 15 likes
  • Premium for Family
  • 0 replies
  • 15 likes

switching to family subscription

I just got spotify premium and after I noticed the family upgrade and would much rather that. Will I be charged $15 dollers or will I just owe $5?

• I just got spotify premium and after I noticed the family upgrade and would much rather  that. Will I be charged $15 dollers or will I just owe $5?
  • Jacob
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Family members can't join the Spotify Family plan

Hello, I'm very disapointed with the onboarding of this service. I read a lot of topics about the subject, but I can't solve the problem. We are a family of five. My sister joined the plan through a link with no problem. However, the other members of...

• Hello,   I'm very disapointed with the onboarding of this service. I read a lot of topics about the subject, but I can't solve the problem.   We are a family of five. My sister joined t...
  • jacktupp
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Paguei premium, mas queria família. / I paid premium, but I want to family plan.

Portugues------------------------------------------Meu plano premium acabou de renovar. Mas eu queria plano familia, se eu fizer agora o plano família, ele vai me cobrar integral ou apenas a diferença dos R$ 16,90 para 26,90? E será cobrado agora ou ...

• ...iferença dos R$ 16,90 para 26,90? E será cobrado agora ou na próxima fatura?   English ------------------------------------------ My premium plan just renewed. But I wanted to family plan, if I...
  • Bittencourt
  • Spotify Star
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Premium Discounts

Just curious to why spotify only offers family and school discounts, but not military..?1. I dont have have enough people for a family plan2. i dont go to school for the school discount

• Just curious to why spotify only offers family and school discounts, but not military..? 1. I dont have have enough people for a family plan 2. i dont go to school for the school discount  
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Plan Familiar Inservible

Contrate el Plan Familiar, un miembro de mi familia pudo entrar sin problemas pero al mandarselo a otro y realizando su proceso el sistema dice que no puede validar el domicilio, y esto es incoherente, ya que todos vivimos en la misma casa. Supuse qu...

• Contrate el Plan Familiar, un miembro de mi familia pudo entrar sin problemas pero al mandarselo a otro y realizando su proceso el sistema dice que no puede validar el domicilio, y esto es incoh...
  • itu_
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Free
    Login
    Other
    Premium
    Security
    Subscription
    Unlimited
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Duda Plan familiar mismo domicilio

Hola a todos, cuando actualicé mi plan Premium a Familiar no me pidió los datos de mi domicilio en ningún momento y pude agregar a las personas que yo quize sin ningún problema. Justo hoy que se renovó mi suscripción mensual me avisan que no tiene ac...

• Hola a todos, cuando actualicé mi plan Premium a Familiar no me pidió los datos de mi domicilio en ningún momento y pude agregar a las personas que yo quize sin ningún problema. Justo hoy que se reno...
  • ccomsillev
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Separate Accounts - Famikly Plan - Forced logout

I have a family plan. My wife and I have separate accounts and have verified that her profile is logged in at home and mine on my device away. Spotify will not allow us to listen to our own accounts at the same time. There seems to be a glitch somewh...

• I have a family plan. My wife and I have separate accounts and have verified that her profile is logged in at home and mine on my device away. Spotify will not allow us to listen to our own a...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify Family Plan

I've just subscribed to the Spotify Family plan, I have sent my family members a link each to use it and make their own accounts. However whenever another member of the family logs on and uses the Spotify on another device, Spotify stops the music an...

• I've just subscribed to the Spotify Family plan, I have sent my family members a link each to use it and make their own accounts. However whenever another member of the family logs on and uses the S...
  • Bittencourt
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Yearly payment for spotify family

I'm pretty sure I saw an option to pay yearly for a spotify subscription but I can't seem to find it again. How can I set up my Family account for yearly payment instead of monthly?

• I'm pretty sure I saw an option to pay yearly for a spotify subscription but I can't seem to find it again.  How can I set up my Family account for yearly payment instead of monthly? 
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 2 replies
  • 38 likes
  • Premium
    Subscription
  • 2 replies
  • 38 likes

plan familiar premium no puedo accesar

Hola! Ya era usuario de Spotify pero ahora pague el premium para agregar a mi familia me hicieron el cargo enviaron el correo de bienvenida y pasos a seguir pero a la hora de querer escuchar dice que mi cuenta no tiene asociado un plan premium! Que h...

• Hola! Ya era usuario de Spotify pero ahora pague el premium para agregar a mi familia me hicieron el cargo enviaron el correo de bienvenida y pasos a seguir pero a la hora de querer escuchar dice que...
  • osornios
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution My spotify family isn`t working

I have spotify family with my mother, she is the one paying for it, but in the last week it hasn`t worked to her. my spotify is working just fine and i can play music offline, but for her it says her account is free even though she is paying for us b...

• Casual Listener
  • I have spotify family with my mother, she is the one paying for it, but in the last week it hasn`t worked to her. my spotify is working just fine and i can play music offline, but for her it says h...
  • mercedesoien
  • Casual Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Wrong name in family premium subscription.

I signed up for family premium and I was prompted to fill in details after i tried inviting my first family member and so i filled in the name of the family member even though I was supposed to fill in mine. May i know how i can change the name? the ...

• I signed up for family premium and I was prompted to fill in details after i tried inviting my first family member and so i filled in the name of the family member even though I was supposed to f...
  • solhaylistens
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Migrar de premium anual a plan familiar

Pagué la suscripción anual premium, pero ahora quiero el plan familiar, si lo contrató que sucede con la diferencia? Pierdo los meses que me quedan? O dejarán de cobrarme un par de meses si contrato el plan familiar?

• Pagué la suscripción anual premium, pero ahora quiero el plan familiar, si lo contrató que sucede con la diferencia? Pierdo los meses que me quedan? O dejarán de cobrarme un par de meses si contrato ...
  • osornios
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

No puedo agregar a miembros de mi familia

la invitación se envía con éxito, al momento de aceptarla no se puede 

• la invitación se envía con éxito, al momento de aceptarla no se puede 
  • Jorsalgui
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

No me reconoce como familiar

Hola alguien sabe porque spotify no me acepta mi dirección? quiero que mi hijo se suscriba a mi cuenta familiar ambos vivimos en la misma casa pero spotify dice que no puede verificarlo, estoy bastante molesto con esto.

• Hola alguien sabe porque spotify no me acepta mi dirección? quiero que mi hijo se suscriba a mi cuenta familiar ambos vivimos en la misma casa pero spotify dice que no puede verificarlo, estoy bastan...
  • Jmario1
  • 4 replies
  • 3 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 3 likes

Switch from premium to family: Error

I have tried to change my plan multiple times and this continues to come up. Has any one else had the same experience? I'm starting to rethink my Spotify subscription. It just shouldn't be this difficult. Also, with a family account we should all be ...

Screen Shot 2017-03-21 at 6.38.19 PM.jpg
  • ...ifficult.   Also, with a family account we should all be able to listen at the same time, right? 
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

ADDITIONAL MEMBERS ON PREMIUM FOR FAMILY ACCOUNT

Premium for Family accounts allow up to 5 additional members to join. I am from a family of 7, is it possible to add addtional memebers to a family account for an additional cost?

• Premium for Family accounts allow up to 5 additional members to join. I am from a family of 7, is it possible to add addtional memebers to a family account for an additional cost?  
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Other
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Premium subscribsion for family

Hello,I have a problem with spotify premium subscription (for family). Tried almost "everything", but still no result. The problem is when I'm trying to buy spotify premium(for family) (this is second time when I'm trying to use spotify premium at al...

• Casual Listener
  • Hello, I have a problem with spotify premium subscription (for family). Tried almost "everything", but still no result. The problem is when I'm trying to buy spotify premium(for family) (this is s...
  • kovenas
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes