Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Premium Family

Get help verifying your Premium for Family.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Can't Use 2 Devices Simultaneously??

Hello,I recently upgraded to Premium so I could share Spotify with my mom. But if I'm listening to mine, she can't listen to hers, and vice versa. She was at work listening to her playlist, and I was at home searching songs, but I could HEAR what SHE...

• Casual Listener
  • JillianWilkie
  • Regular
  • 32 replies
  • 8 likes
  • 32 replies
  • 8 likes

Family account - address issues

Trying to add family members - the only address fields I have as account owner are country and postcode The registration for family member wants street, city, country and zipcode Having zero success either trying to add fields to my registration or a...

• Trying to add family members - the only address fields I have as account owner are country and postcode    The registration for family member wants street, city, country and zipcode &n...
  • rchamorro_0311
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Re: Family subscription - can't add family members

I have another problem. When I try to add people to my spotify family, the invitation is sent, but people do not receive anything by mail?

• Casual Listener
  • I have another problem. When I try to add people to my spotify family, the invitation is sent, but people do not receive anything by mail?  
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Premium Familia

I have a premium and the way of payment is my credit card. but i lost my credit card and change the number of my card. Can i change the way of payment with my new credit card without lost my account and my musics?

• I have a premium and the way of payment is my credit card. but i lost my credit card and change the number of my card. Can i change the way of payment with my new credit card without lost my account ...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Family premium

My dad has set up a family premium account.m and invited me to join. I accepted and inserted the code to login however it says I can't join because the account holder lives in a different country. We live in the same house. Any suggestions?

• My dad has set up a family premium account.m and invited me to join. I accepted and inserted the code to login however it says I can't join because the account holder lives in a different country. W...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

I need help with Spotify Family

I did not find any other place to contact you.My issue is that I am unable to invite my girlfriend living at the same address. No mail appears in her inbox after I try to invite her.What’s weong here?I also need to know of my address is correct, I wo...

• ...eong here? I also need to know of my address is correct, I would not like to paste my address here in a public forum, but I don’t know where to contact you.
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

about family members

Hi there guys! I've missed the email from Spotify about family members with different address and they were excluded. Now I'm trying to put them back again in my plan, but not having success. Please, help us!! Tks!!

• Casual Listener
  • Hi there guys! I've missed the email from Spotify about family members with different address and they were excluded. Now I'm trying to put them back again in my plan, but not having success. P...
  • tschettino
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Owner of Family Premium Banned from Facebook

Hello music friends! I can't login with my Spotify account because my Facebook account which I used to register with this app was recently banned/terminated. Here's my problem, my Spotify account is the owner of our family premium. Though other famil...

• Casual Listener
  • ...ccount is the owner of our family premium. Though other family Spotify accounts is still enjoying the premium benefits, as the owner, I want to be able to manage the subscription: add user, remove s...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Premium não caiu

Primeiramente, é vergonhoso uma empresa que detém um produto tão valioso e reconhecido não ter um canal direto de comunicação, paguei o Premium a 2 horas atrás e até agora não apareceu o Premium na minha conta. Assinei essa porcaria, porque queria us...

• Primeiramente, é vergonhoso uma empresa que detém um produto tão valioso e reconhecido não ter um canal direto de comunicação, paguei o Premium a 2 horas atrás e até agora não apareceu o Premium na m...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

NO ENTRY FOR FAMILY MEMBERS

I have two Spotify accounts but decided to order a family account. No member of my family cola log in so now I pay for one ordinary account and one family account. 99+149 instead of 99+99 or as I hoped for 149:-. What do you suggest??//Regards Ulph

• I have two Spotify accounts but decided to order a family account. No member of my family cola log in so now I pay for one ordinary account and one family account. 99+149 instead of 99+99 or as I h...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Plan familiar

No me deja agregar a un primo y pongo los mismos datos que mi cuenta que hago ya van varias veces que lo intento

• No me deja agregar a un primo y pongo los mismos datos que mi cuenta que hago ya van varias veces que lo intento
  • Erika
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Premium

Good morning, I have a premium account, not the premium for family, and I only can save my songs offline, I can't skip the song or go to the previous one. Can someone help me why that happens?

• Casual Listener
  • Good morning, I have a premium account, not the premium for family, and I only can save my songs offline, I can't skip the song or go to the previous one. Can someone help me why that happens?
  • Erika
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Family Premium

Buenos días. Mi hermana formaba parte del plan familiar que tengo contratado pero se lo han retirado automáticamente. Este año ha estado viajando mucho por motivos laborales pero su domicilio sigue siendo el mismo, no ha cambiado. Al intentar reinvit...

• Buenos días.   Mi hermana formaba parte del plan familiar que tengo contratado pero se lo han retirado automáticamente. Este año ha estado viajando mucho por motivos laborales pero su domicili...
  • Erika
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

no email is sent when adding family members

I add my family members but some of them are not getting the invite.

• I add my family members but some of them are not getting the invite.
  • GarethT
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Lost my premium family account configuration

I have a family subscription which I used for a few months on my amazon echo dot. A few days ago the dot starts responding that my account is not premium. My son checked and I was no longer associated to his account for some reason so he sent me the ...

• I have a family subscription which I used for a few months on my amazon echo dot.  A few days ago the dot starts responding that my account is not premium.  My son checked and I was no l...
  • Garibo
  • 1 replies
  • 3 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 3 likes

Like upgrade to family but prepaid 1 year

I'd like to upgrade my premium account to the family plan but I've already prepaid premium for a whole year (family wasn't released yet). Is it possible to upgrade somehow without losing whats left of my premium subscription?

• I'd like to upgrade my premium account to the family plan but I've already prepaid premium for a whole year (family wasn't released yet). Is it possible to upgrade somehow without losing whats left o...
  • 0 replies
  • 5 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 5 likes

Buscar dirección

Voy a cambiar a un suscriptor de mi cuenta spotify premium y quiero ver qué dirección fue la que puse para todos ya que no la recuerdo exactamente. Donde la podría buscar? Gracias :))

• Regular
  • Voy a cambiar a un suscriptor de mi cuenta spotify premium y quiero ver qué dirección fue la que puse para todos ya que no la recuerdo exactamente. Donde la podría buscar? Gracias :))
  • Gomzvaleria
  • Regular
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Subscription
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Family plan and Sonos.

Greetings.We have a family account and despite having 3 seprate profiles. I keep getting booted off at work when my son or wife play the sonos at home under there account(s).The controler at home shows there account as logged in, and my work computer...

• Casual Listener
  • Greetings. We have a family account and despite having 3 seprate profiles.  I keep getting booted off at work when my son or wife play the sonos at home under there account(s). The controler a...
  • osornios
  • Spotify Star
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Problems connecting to Premium Family

Hi,I have had Spotify Premium for 5 years now and then my brother fixed Premium Family for us siblings (we all live in the same house). I got invited and connected to that but after a month I got an email requesting me to verify my address. I verifie...

• Hi, I have had Spotify Premium for 5 years now and then my brother fixed Premium Family for us siblings (we all live in the same house). I got invited and connected to that but after a month I got a...
  • vianaandreza02
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify Familienmitglieder einfach gelöscht!

Hallo! Bei unserem Account wurden die Familienmitglieder einfach so grundlos gelöscht.Ich kann sie nicht wieder hinzufügen. Es kommt immer wieder die Meldung, dass die Adressdaten angeblich nicht mehr übereinstimmen.Komischerweise hat es aber c.a. 1 ...

• ...ann, dass ich das nicht nach einem Jahr WIEDER machen muss, weil Spotify einfach fröhlich User aus dem Family-Account löscht!!! Für 5 Familienmitglieder und c.a. 10 Endgeräte ist das echt ein Haufen A...
  • volkere
  • Regular
  • 32 replies
  • 4 likes
  • 32 replies
  • 4 likes

Where to find the family subscription address ?

Hi, I'm adding a new member to my family subscription, sadly I don't remember exactly what was the address I use at the beggining... Anyone knows where I can find the exact address I used at the first time? Rgds.

• Hi,   I'm adding a new member to my family subscription, sadly I don't remember exactly what was the address I use at the beggining...   Anyone knows where I can find the exact a...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes