Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Premium Family

Get help verifying your Premium for Family.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Can't Use 2 Devices Simultaneously??

Hello,I recently upgraded to Premium so I could share Spotify with my mom. But if I'm listening to mine, she can't listen to hers, and vice versa. She was at work listening to her playlist, and I was at home searching songs, but I could HEAR what SHE...

• Casual Listener
  • JillianWilkie
  • Regular
  • 32 replies
  • 8 likes
  • 32 replies
  • 8 likes

Superuser Contribution ¿Por que desapareció mi plan familiar?

Buenas tardes. Tenía contratado un plan familiar y desapareció de mi cuenta. Ahora estoy en Free. En la página ni siquiera aparecen mis recibos de pago siendo que el último recibo es del 22 de junio. ¿Me pueden explicar que pasó? Saludos.

• Buenas tardes. Tenía contratado un plan familiar y desapareció de mi cuenta. Ahora estoy en Free. En la página ni siquiera aparecen mis recibos de pago siendo que el último recibo es del 22 de junio....
  • Maria_B
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Plan Familiar Premium-ayuda para volver!

Spotify me pidió verificar mi cuenta para seguir en el plan familiar a nombre de mi esposo. A pesar de que lo hice, decidieron sacarme del plan. ¿Qué podemos hacer?

• Spotify me pidió verificar mi cuenta para seguir en el plan familiar a nombre de mi esposo. A pesar de que lo hice, decidieron sacarme del plan. ¿Qué podemos hacer?
  • Maria_B
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution kicked out of family account

Dear all, I recently cannot enter Spotify under my family account anymore. We live on the same address and my sister (same last name) is the owner of the account. How can I fix this, we have no clue... Thanks, Caspar

• Dear all,   I recently cannot enter Spotify under my family account anymore. We live on the same address and my sister (same last name) is the owner of the account. How can I fix this, we h...
  • Maria_B
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Getting kicked out of Family Premium

Hi, I belong to Family Premium with five other people and a couple of days ago only I got kicked out of it and now when I try to accept the invitation again it says that it can't confirm that we live under the same address even though I'm typing in t...

• Hi, I belong to Family Premium with five other people and a couple of days ago only I got kicked out of it and now when I try to accept the invitation again it says that it can't confirm that we l...
  • Maria_B
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Premium for family sibscription gone

When I asked for a new password my subscription went away. Still paying for it with Telia but have no subscription with Spotify...anyone else who has any experience of this?

• When I asked for a new password my subscription went away. Still paying for it with Telia but have no subscription with Spotify...anyone else who has any experience of this?
  • Maria_B
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Invite family members by account username

My children have already been using Spotify free accounts, and I'm just now getting on board. I've just set up a family membership. I advise my children when they sign up for things on line, for safety's sake, not to use real names etc. if it can pos...

• Casual Listener
  • My children have already been using Spotify free accounts, and I'm just now getting on board. I've just set up a family membership.    I advise my children when they sign up for t...
  • Maria_B
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution SPOTIFY FAMILY SUBSCRIPTION

I have been invited to a Spotify family subscription but I still cannot redeem my premium subscription on my device. Whenever I am about to submit the different information needed to confirm that I live together with the primary account owner, it wil...

• I have been invited to a Spotify family subscription but I still cannot redeem my premium subscription on my device. Whenever I am about to submit the different information needed to confirm that I l...
  • Maria_B
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution premium for family

Hi I had a premium for family account, but my card got out of date so it got cancelled. When I added a new card the other users where thrown out and they cant get back into the family subscription. How do I fix that?

• Hi   I had a premium for family account, but my card got out of date so it got cancelled.   When I added a new card the other users where thrown out and they cant get back into the family...
  • Maria_B
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Premium for family

Hi! I am currently the admin of a Spotify premium for family. Next year i will go 6 months abroad for studying and i was wondering what was going to happen to mine and the others accounts. I read that if you're not the admin and you go abroad you can...

• Hi! I am currently the admin of a Spotify premium for family. Next year i will go 6 months abroad for studying and i was wondering what was going to happen to mine and the others accounts. I read t...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Error al confirmar dirección en Plan Familiar

Ayuda!!!! Hace unas semanas me llegó un correo de Spotify diciendome que no puedieron confirmar la dirección de mi hija al plan familiar a pesar de tener meses con el y la dieron de baja de mi Plan Familiar. Al querer darla de alta me manda el error ...

• Casual Listener
  • Ayuda!!!! Hace unas semanas me llegó un correo de Spotify diciendome que no puedieron confirmar la dirección de mi hija al plan familiar a pesar de tener meses con el y la dieron de baja de mi Plan F...
  • r3gio
  • Casual Listener
  • 9 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 9 replies
  • 0 likes

Changing owner of the family pack

I accidently made one of the people in house the owner of the spotify house pack. How can I change this? I thought it was automaticly linked that who's account that bought the family pack is also the owner.

• I accidently made one of the people in house the owner of the spotify house pack. How can I change this?   I thought it was automaticly linked that who's account that bought the family pack i...
  • Robert_W
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Family premium problem.

I have paid for spotify family premium and successfully added my wife & 2 of my children (or so my account says). However one of my kids spotify app on android phone keeps on saying free trial, despite reinstallation of app including a clean install....

• Casual Listener
  • I have paid for spotify family premium and successfully added my wife & 2 of my children (or so my account says). However one of my kids spotify app on android phone keeps on saying free trial, d...
  • AdamG77
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Family package is not working for me

My father has invited me to the premium family package on spotify. After I try to log in and use premium spotify, it says that spotify is not sure about if we sre living together and thats why they cant create an premium account for me. How shoul I s...

• My father has invited me to the premium family package on spotify. After I try to log in and use premium spotify, it says that spotify is not sure about if we sre living together and thats why they c...
  • Bittencourt
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Re: family member can not join in

Hi , I have the same problem - two of my family members do not get the email. One of them have had no problems until two weeks ago, but then it suddenly didnt work. Now he can not get my invite, the same with one of my daughters that have been using ...

• Hi , I have the same problem - two of my family members do not get the email. One of them have had no problems until two weeks ago, but then it suddenly didnt work. Now he can not get my invite, t...
  • Gise90
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify Family

I have started a Spotify family account with me and my friends and we all live in the same house. I started a Spotify Family account with them a month ago and today they got an email that stated that their Premium for Family account was canceled. But...

• Casual Listener
  • I have started a Spotify family account with me and my friends and we all live in the same house. I started a Spotify Family account with them a month ago and today they got an email that stated t...
  • samreentharoo
  • Casual Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Problem Spotify Family

A long time ago we purchased Spotify Premium, but now we want Spotify Family. We've got all the verification mails but Family doesn't work because we're still not able to listen music on 2 devices at the same time. Does someone know why this is and h...

• A long time ago we purchased Spotify Premium, but now we want Spotify Family. We've got all the verification mails but Family doesn't work because we're still not able to listen music on 2 devices a...
  • theguywhois
  • Gig Goer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

musikwieder gabe nur mit shuffel möglich

hallo ist es normal das man bei premium family aufm handy musik nur im shuffel modus hören kann und nach 4cmal weiter klicken es au nicht mehr geht und meldung kommt kauf dir premium

• hallo ist es normal das man bei premium family aufm handy musik nur im shuffel modus hören kann und nach 4cmal weiter klicken es au nicht mehr geht und meldung kommt kauf dir premium
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify Family

Is it possible to get the spotify family with my boyfriend if we live in the same house? or does it only work with family members with the same last name?

• Visitor
  • Is it possible to get the spotify family with my boyfriend if we live in the same house? or does it only work with family members with the same last name?
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Problem logging in to a Family account

I have invited my son to The Family account but he forgot The password. When clicking on The "forgot The password" Burton, I get The answer that this e-mail is not registerd to any account. When I try to invite him again, I get The answer that he alr...

• I have invited my son to The Family account but he forgot The password. When clicking on The "forgot The password" Burton, I get The answer that this e-mail is not registerd to any account. When I t...
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution Ana hesap sahibiyle aynı adreste yaşadığınızı doğrulayamadık??

Bir kez hatalı doğrulama yaptıktan sonra, bir daha Spotify Aile davetiyesini doğru bilgiler ile doldurduğunuz takdirde bile, "Bu Aile için Premium hesabına katılamazsın. Ana hesap sahibiyle aynı adreste yaşadığını doğrulayamadık." hata almaktayız. Ac...

• Casual Listener
  • Bir kez hatalı doğrulama yaptıktan sonra, bir daha Spotify Aile davetiyesini doğru bilgiler ile doldurduğunuz takdirde bile, "Bu Aile için Premium hesabına katılamazsın. Ana hesap sahibiy...
  • uqurname
  • Casual Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 5 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 5 likes