Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Premium Family

Get help verifying your Premium for Family.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Can't Use 2 Devices Simultaneously??

Hello,I recently upgraded to Premium so I could share Spotify with my mom. But if I'm listening to mine, she can't listen to hers, and vice versa. She was at work listening to her playlist, and I was at home searching songs, but I could HEAR what SHE...

• Casual Listener
  • JillianWilkie
  • Regular
  • 32 replies
  • 8 likes
  • 32 replies
  • 8 likes

Superuser Contribution Ana hesap sahibiyle aynı adreste yaşadığınızı doğrulayamadık??

Bir kez hatalı doğrulama yaptıktan sonra, bir daha Spotify Aile davetiyesini doğru bilgiler ile doldurduğunuz takdirde bile, "Bu Aile için Premium hesabına katılamazsın. Ana hesap sahibiyle aynı adreste yaşadığını doğrulayamadık." hata almaktayız. Ac...

• Casual Listener
  • Bir kez hatalı doğrulama yaptıktan sonra, bir daha Spotify Aile davetiyesini doğru bilgiler ile doldurduğunuz takdirde bile, "Bu Aile için Premium hesabına katılamazsın. Ana hesap sahibiy...
  • uqurname
  • Casual Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 5 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 5 likes

spotify family - error "We can´t confirm that you live in the same house"

Hello,I have a problem: even if I live in the same house as my brother(who is the owner of our Spotify family abonnement) I always receive the error "We cant confirm that you live in the same house" when I try to accept the invitation for Spotify Fam...

• Hello, I have a problem: even if I live in the same house as my brother(who is the owner of our Spotify family abonnement) I always receive the error "We cant confirm that you live in the same h...
  • Bittencourt
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Problems with adding family members

Hi, I am trying to add my wife as a family member and I am following the instructions from the "Premium for family" tab. From there I click on Send Invite.An invitation is sent to my wife's email, but when clicking Accept invitation the following err...

• Hi,   I am trying to add my wife as a family member and I am following the instructions from the "Premium for family" tab.  From there I click on Send Invite. An invitation is sent to m...
  • Bittencourt
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Aus dem Family Abo geworfen worden

Liebe Leute,mein Mann und ich nutzen zusammen das Family Abo von Spotify. Das hat auch die ganze Zeit ganz gut funktioniert, aber heute wollte ich dann wieder Musik hören und wurde zuerst mit Werbung bombardiert und meine Downloads waren weg. oben st...

• Liebe Leute, mein Mann und ich nutzen zusammen das Family Abo von Spotify. Das hat auch die ganze Zeit ganz gut funktioniert, aber heute wollte ich dann wieder Musik hören und wurde zuerst mit W...
  • cfuerstner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Family Plans change the address information

Hello Spotify, I hate the option Family plans, when i need to update the address home, actually i forgot the postal code and i can not check it or update it, i don't understand why. Regards.

• Casual Listener
  • Hello Spotify,   I hate the option Family plans, when i need to update the address home, actually i forgot the postal code and i can not check it or update it, i don't understand why. &n...
  • yingying329
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Paypal Payment with NUS Discount

Hi, So i have a premium account, which i pay for using Paypal. When i try and add my NUS number, it just asks for a credit card. How do i add the NUS card number without changing my payment details? Thanks,

• Hi,   So i have a premium account, which i pay for using Paypal.   When i try and add my NUS number, it just asks for a credit card. How do i add the NUS card number without changing my...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Want to add my children

Want to add my 2 children but they don't have email or Facebook is this possible?

• Want to add my 2 children but they don't have email or Facebook is this possible?
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Can't get into Spotify Family subscription again

So I was member of a Spotify Premium Family subscription and then was removed without a reason from it. Now my sister wants to invite my again and is sending invitation e-mails, but I do not receive the e-mails. And now I can't get Premium again.

• So I was member of a Spotify Premium Family subscription and then was removed without a reason from it. Now my sister wants to invite my again and is sending invitation e-mails, but I do not r...
  • Fiorellandp
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Can't open my Abo

I hava a quick question. I had a Spotify Premium account and now started a Premium Family Account..according my online banking account Spotify will debit 9,99€ from my bankaccount....how can I see what kind of an Accound i have know? I can not open t...

• I hava a quick question. I had a Spotify Premium account and now started a Premium Family Account..according my online banking account Spotify will debit 9,99€ from my bankaccount....how can I see w...
  • Alfredo
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Spotify does not let me activate the family plan

When we try to activate the family plan it will not let me saying that they can't confirm that we live in the same house even though we are in front of each other...

• When we try to activate the family plan it will not let me saying that they can't confirm that we live in the same house even though we are in front of each other...   
  • Alfredo
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Family Premium Won't Verify

My family all verified their subscriptions upon request with our address. But following the 7 days after initial email all our premium accounts have been downgraded to free ones. Can someone please help? It won't let family members re-add saying it c...

• Casual Listener
  • My family all verified their subscriptions upon request with our address. But following the 7 days after initial email all our premium accounts have been downgraded to free ones. Can someone please h...
  • Alfredo
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Family Discount - same address

Hi Community,I have just tried to verify my Family account again yet it failed and I was therefore downgraded to Spotify Free again. I am not sure on what basis this is done but I am still living with my mom at the same address. I am travelling a lot...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi Community, I have just tried to verify my Family account again yet it failed and I was therefore downgraded to Spotify Free again. I am not sure on what basis this is done but I am still living w...
  • Alfredo
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Can't add my family

Whenever I send invites to my family for premium, they can't seem to reconfirm the address. When in fact its the correct address. What should I do?

• Casual Listener
  • Whenever I send invites to my family for premium, they can't seem to reconfirm the address. When in fact its the correct address. What should I do?
  • Alfredo
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Re: Premium for Family - Administrator death

Hi, I also want to change the administrator. If I only can solve this by cancelling my subsription, do I lose all my play-lists? Can I save them before cancellation?

• Hi,   I also want to change the administrator. If I only can solve this by cancelling my subsription, do I lose all my play-lists? Can I save them before cancellation?  
  • Alfredo
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Change administrator premium for family

HiI was absent when creating my account for premium for family.I assigned my wife as administrator. Can i change administrator? Cant find any edit button or similiar at the the page showing my family.Thanks in advance //Erik

• Hi I was absent when creating my account for premium for family. I assigned my wife as administrator. Can i change administrator? Cant find any edit button or similiar at the the page showing my family...
  • Alfredo
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Family account not upgrading after invite

So I invited my sister to my family plan and she accepted it and in her account setting on the website it says she's apart of it but on the iPhone app it still says free account. I uninstalled and reinstalled the app and logged out and back in numero...

• So I invited my sister to my family plan and she accepted it and in her account setting on the website it says she's apart of it but on the iPhone app it still says free account. I uninstalled and r...
  • Alfredo
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Change to family subscription: delayed automatic renewal

Hi, My partner just changed his premium subscription to a family subscription. When we try to add my account to the family plan everything seems ok on the website but I don't receive an invite. When looking at his account details it says that the sub...

• Hi,   My partner just changed his premium subscription to a family subscription. When we try to add my account to the family plan everything seems ok on the website but I don't receive an i...
  • Alfredo
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

QUESTION FOR FAMILY PLAN

So me and my neighbors want to get in on this action but they live like 1 block away from me is it still possible to have a family plan ???

• Casual Listener
  • So me and my neighbors want to get in on this action but they live like 1 block away from me is it still possible to have a family plan ???
  • Mark84
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Re: Not able to accept Spotify Family Account invitation

This is happening to me. The only error is saying that the account isn't registered for spotify family.... can you help please?

• This is happening to me. The only error is saying that the account isn't registered for spotify family.... can you help please?
  • osornios
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Playlists

We have a family account, on my account I have several playlists all set to public. I have one for my son & one for my daughter. The problem is when I search for the one I've done for my son from his account its not visible (total number of playlists...

• We have a family account, on my account I have several playlists all set to public. I have one for my son & one for my daughter. The problem is when I search for the one I've done for my son f...
  • Bittencourt
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes