Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Premium Family

Get help verifying your Premium for Family.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Can't Use 2 Devices Simultaneously??

Hello,I recently upgraded to Premium so I could share Spotify with my mom. But if I'm listening to mine, she can't listen to hers, and vice versa. She was at work listening to her playlist, and I was at home searching songs, but I could HEAR what SHE...

• Casual Listener
  • JillianWilkie
  • Regular
  • 32 replies
  • 8 likes
  • 32 replies
  • 8 likes

address for family membership

I have a family membership. But when I try to extend this to my family members, it asks to fulfill the address info to proceed membership. I have no idea where the address information is as long time ago I have started my membership. Please do help u...

• I have a family membership. But when I try to extend this to my family members, it asks to fulfill the address info to proceed membership. I have no idea where the address information is as long t...
  • Robert_W
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Error when inviting Family subscriptions

I am a subscriber of Spotify Family. My family gets this this error even after entering the same address as me: You can't join this Premium for Family account. We couldn't confirm that you live at the same address as the main account holder. Why is t...

• I am a subscriber of Spotify Family. My family gets this this error even after entering the same address as me:   You can't join this Premium for Family account. We c...
  • Robert_W
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Family Einladungen nicht erhalten

Hallo,Mein Bruder hat heute Mittag Spotify Family dazu Gebucht und mir auch gleich eine Einladung geschickt. Allerdings ist diese bisher noch nicht angekommen. Ein anderes Familienmitglied hingegen hat diese sofort erhalten. Woran kann das liegen? Wi...

• Visitor
  • Hallo, Mein Bruder hat heute Mittag Spotify Family dazu Gebucht und mir auch gleich eine Einladung geschickt. Allerdings ist diese bisher noch nicht angekommen. Ein anderes Familienmitglied h...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Wrong name

When I subscribed for the Spotify family, it wanted name, adress etc. And i thought that it was the name of my boyfriend, but I didn't read it properly, so when I had to invite him, his name was under "me". Can I change it? I've tried to find an emai...

• When I subscribed for the Spotify family, it wanted name, adress etc. And i thought that it was the name of my boyfriend, but I didn't read it properly, so when I had to invite him, his name was u...
  • cshaene_tan28
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Two family members missing and cant seem to invite them back.

Everything was working fine until about 2 days ago I was told they went back to free version. I tried to invite them back but doesn't let them. Keeps giving this msg. ( you cant join this premium for family account.we could not confirm that you live ...

• Casual Listener
  • ...or family account.we could not confirm that you live in the same address as the main account holder). Doesn't make sense because we live in the same house. Please help
  • Umutayb
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Amministratore sbagliato nel mio account

Buonasera, entrando nel mio account mi da un amministratore sbagliato. Come é possibile cambiarlo?

• Casual Listener
  • Buonasera, entrando nel mio account mi da un amministratore sbagliato. Come é possibile cambiarlo?
  • lcellerino
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Im admin of a Family group but still free

My sister has spotify premium family account she invited me. for almost 4-5 months i used my spotify with her. but today morning when i was listening a playlist suddenly i heard an ad. told this to my sister and she told me that you seem like admin. ...

• My sister has spotify premium family account she invited me. for almost 4-5 months i used my spotify with her. but today morning when i was listening a playlist suddenly i heard an ad. told this to m...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Can not downgrade from family premium to single premium

Hi,I want to change my family premium subscription to single premium but I get an errorIn turkish "Tüh! Bir sorun oldu, lütfen sonra yeniden dene." (Oops! There was a problem, please try again later.) I tried several times. Any suggestion ?

• Hi, I want to change my family premium subscription to single premium  but I get an error In turkish "Tüh! Bir sorun oldu, lütfen sonra yeniden dene." (Oops! There was a problem, please try a...
  • pedrinhopl
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Family Premium

Help! Mum of two teenagers set up Family premium only one of us can play songs without internet, one of us can search songs, create playlists but needs to be with internet and one of us can't do anything except listen to songs on shuffle with interne...

• Help!  Mum of two teenagers set up Family premium only one of us can play songs without internet, one of us can search songs, create playlists but needs to be with internet and one of us can't d...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

PROBLEMA CON FAMILY E FACEBOOK

Io ho un account fatto tramite FaceBook, pago l'abbonamento Family da qualche mese e da 2 mesi non so Cosa sia successo ma mi avete levato i legami con gli account family.Il tutto perché loro devono inserire l'indirizzo dove viviamo che deve essere u...

• Casual Listener
  • Io ho un account fatto tramite FaceBook, pago l'abbonamento Family da qualche mese e da 2 mesi non so Cosa sia successo ma mi avete levato i legami con gli account family. Il tutto perché loro d...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Premium family account traveling two countries

Dear all, I just got a premium family account.Because due to my job I have to travel between Germany and Switzerland, morst of the time requires me to stay in switzerland for over months. Does that causes any issues? Because I have read eligibility i...

• Dear all, I just got a premium family account. Because due to my job I have to travel between Germany and Switzerland, morst of the time requires me to stay in switzerland for over months. Does t...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotyfy premium

Mein spotyfy premium family geht nicht mehr ich kann keine musik mehr hören wenn ich unterwegs bin und zuhause geht es nur mit der ständigen Werbung!!! Kann mir bitte jemand helfen . Es betrifft auch meine Familienangehörigen

• Mein spotyfy premium family geht nicht mehr ich kann keine musik mehr hören wenn ich unterwegs bin und zuhause geht es nur mit der ständigen Werbung!!!  Kann mir bitte jemand helfen . Es b...
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

Spotify Premium

i've had spotify premium in the past and recently got a new phone. all my data got deleted so i had to redownload spotify and repurchase premium. on the spotify website it says my new free trial has started and has told me the date it will end but ev...

• i've had spotify premium in the past and recently got a new phone. all my data got deleted so i had to redownload spotify and repurchase premium. on the spotify website it says my new free trial has ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify can not verify the adress for the family suscription

Hi everyone,I'mtrying to join my wife to my family account, but spotify says that she can't join because is not possible to verify that is the same address of the admin... I don't know how to know exactly the address that I entered with my account, B...

• Hi everyone, I'mtrying to join my wife to my family account, but spotify says that she can't join because is not possible to verify that is the same address of the admin... I don't know how to k...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

How can I show that we are a family and don't use this that we have a discount?

We have the problem that Spotify doesen't see that we are a family and so other Account isn't a premium Account but a normel without Premium. And I need halp what I can do that I can hear Music. Thanks

• We have the problem that Spotify doesen't see that we are a family and so other Account isn't a premium Account but a normel without Premium. And I need halp what I can do that I can hear Music. &n...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify Philippines // Family Plan // Globe Telecom

I am a Free Spotify user in the Philippines.I would like to upgrade to Family Premium. However, I was told that there are pending issues between Globe Telecom & Spotify, hence, Globe Telecom users are unable to log in Spotify.I would like to know if ...

• I am a Free Spotify user in the Philippines. I would like to upgrade to Family Premium. However, I was told that there are pending issues between Globe Telecom & Spotify, hence, Globe Telecom u...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Still have not changed my account to Premium

I am part of a Family membership but when I access I still have a Free account. I have been notifing this for months but no one has fixed it. I am getting really mad!

• I am part of a Family membership but when I access I still have a Free account. I have been notifing this for months but no one has fixed it. I am getting really mad!
  • Alfredo
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution can't make work my code with family premium account

I have received my family code but when i click on the link it brings me to the login page .How do i connect to my family account ?

• I have received my family code but when i click on the link it brings me to the login page . How do i connect to my family account ?
  • Alfredo
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Attivazione spotify premium

Ho attivato la promozione di spotify premium al costo di 0,99 euro per tre mesi ma non mi si attiva nè dal pc nè dall'app sul cellulare. Cosa devo fare? Mi è arivata anche l'e-mail di conferma di pagamento e non ho mai usufruito della promozione prec...

• Ho attivato la promozione di spotify premium al costo di 0,99 euro per tre mesi ma non mi si attiva nè dal pc nè dall'app sul cellulare. Cosa devo fare? Mi è arivata anche l'e-mail di conferma di pag...
  • Alfredo
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution ERROR AL UNIRSE AL PLAN FAMILIAR

Alguien que me pueda decir que pasa porfavor?Me sale este error "No puedes unirte a este Plan Familiar Premium.No pudimos confirmar que residas en la misma dirección que el titular de la cuenta".Ya van 3 meses que sale lo mismo, las cuentas se elimin...

• Alguien que me pueda decir que pasa porfavor? Me sale este error "No puedes unirte a este Plan Familiar Premium. No pudimos confirmar que residas en la misma dirección que el titular de la cuenta"....
  • Encabronado1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes