Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Premium Family

Get help verifying your Premium for Family.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Can't Use 2 Devices Simultaneously??

Hello,I recently upgraded to Premium so I could share Spotify with my mom. But if I'm listening to mine, she can't listen to hers, and vice versa. She was at work listening to her playlist, and I was at home searching songs, but I could HEAR what SHE...

• Casual Listener
  • JillianWilkie
  • Regular
  • 32 replies
  • 8 likes
  • 32 replies
  • 8 likes

No puedo agregar a miembros de mi familia

la invitación se envía con éxito, al momento de aceptarla no se puede 

• la invitación se envía con éxito, al momento de aceptarla no se puede 
  • Jorsalgui
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Wieso kann ich meine Postleitzahl nicht ändern, ohne mein Konto zu löschen??

Ich habe zur Zeit kein Premium mehr und da mein Vater auch immer gerne mein Konto verwendet hat, wollen wir uns jetzt gerne bei Premium Family anmelden. Ich habe irgendwann mal die Postleitzahl eingetragen, die ich in Neuseeland oder den USA hatte, a...

• Ich habe zur Zeit kein Premium mehr und da mein Vater auch immer gerne mein Konto verwendet hat, wollen wir uns jetzt gerne bei Premium Family anmelden.   Ich habe irgendwann mal die P...
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

Different NAME on Family Premium

Hello! My cousins and I signed up for a family premium under MY name but when I sign in Spotify's website and go to the family premium section, the one that says YOU is not ME. MY account is connected to my FB account so on my Spotify it is my name b...

• Visitor
  • Hello! My cousins and I signed up for a family premium under MY name but when I sign in Spotify's website and go to the family premium section, the one that says YOU is not ME. MY account is c...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Öğrenci indirimi ödeme direk alıyorlar

Öğrenci indirminden yararlanmak için ödemeyi yaptım fakat yalnızca üniversite öğrencileri için geçerli olduğunu bilmiyodum üniversite kaydımda daha yapılmadığı için yarım kaldı bende yarım bırakarak aile hesabı açtım ve onu kullanmaya başladım fakat ...

• Casual Listener
  • Öğrenci indirminden yararlanmak için ödemeyi yaptım fakat yalnızca üniversite öğrencileri için geçerli olduğunu bilmiyodum üniversite kaydımda daha yapılmadığı için yarım kaldı bende yarım bırakarak ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Can't log in

They say that I can't log in because you can only use Spotify abroad for 14 days but I'm staying for 3 months what am I going to do now ?

• They say that I can't log in because you can only use Spotify abroad for 14 days but I'm staying for 3 months what am I going to do now ?
  • JuanCamilo
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Family account members in different countries

My family account has worked fine up till now but I recently moved to the USA and the rest f my family are back in Ireland. I didn't pay the bill on time and now all the members have reverted to the free version. When I went to update my payment deta...

• My family account has worked fine up till now but I recently moved to the USA and the rest f my family are back in Ireland. I didn't pay the bill on time and now all the members have reverted to t...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Play from multiple systems with family subscription

My husband and I have a premium family account. When we each try to play music at different locations at at the same time, Spotify says it can only play from one account at a time. Is there a way that we can each listen to our own music on different ...

• Casual Listener
  • My husband and I have a premium family account. When we each try to play music at different locations at at the same time, Spotify says it can only play from one account at a time. Is there a way t...
  • shaf-4
  • Roadie
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

2 family members kicked out because wrong Postal Code and/or Country

Hi,2 of my family members have been kicked out form our familiy Premium account.We all share a house and they have given our correct postal code, however after looking at my settings in my account, I have noticed that my postal code from the previous...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi, 2 of my family members have been kicked out form our familiy Premium account. We all share a house and they have given our correct postal code, however after looking at my settings in my a...
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Family Account doesn't work anymore. Says wrong Address

I don't even see an option to add an Address to my account, so how will spotify compare it? There is only an input for the zip code. Paying through paypal. Worked like a charm for a year until now. How to fix this?

• Casual Listener
  • I don't even see an option to add an Address to my account, so how will spotify compare it? There is only an input for the zip code. Paying through paypal. Worked like a charm for a year until now.&n...
  • mashumper
  • Casual Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes

Administrador cuenta Premium

Soy titular de una cuenta Premium que pago con mi TC, pero por error puse a mi hija como Administrador, por favor pueden decirme como revertirlo o como hacer y quedo yo como Administrador.

• Casual Listener
  • Soy titular de una cuenta Premium que pago con mi TC, pero por error puse a mi hija como Administrador, por favor pueden decirme como revertirlo o como hacer y quedo yo como Administrador.
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

I forget the home address I've entered

Hello I send an invitation to my wife to share the premium subscription. Ans she accepted and start using. After a month I got an e-mail from you that the address information does not match.Mostly I do not enter the exact home address in online forms...

• Visitor
  • Hello   I send an invitation to my wife to share the premium subscription. Ans she accepted and start using. After a month I got an e-mail from you that the address information does not match....
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Family member was kicked out and cannot re-join

Hi guys, my wife was kicked out of my family list. I sent here a new invitation, but she cannot join - because Spotify won´t accept the home adress she is living.But I can guarantee, my wife is living at the same place like me What can I do? ThanksAn...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi guys,   my wife was kicked out of my family list.   I sent here a new invitation, but she cannot join - because Spotify won´t accept the home adress she is living. But I can g...
  • casanoffi
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Move from Premium to Family Premium

Hi there! I am a premium member with Spotify but I would like to join my family's Family premium membership. When I try to accept the invitation it doesn't let me as I already have a premium account. How can I join my family premium account? Do I nee...

• Hi there!   I am a premium member with Spotify but I would like to join my family's Family premium membership. When I try to accept the invitation it doesn't let me as I already have a p...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify Family gleich Addresse

Hallo, ich habe seit ungefähr 6 Monaten Spotify Family über meine Mama. Leider wurde mir der Zugang jetzt (nach 6 Monaten...) gecancelt mit der Begründung, dass wir nicht die gleich Adresse hätten. Das stimmt aber nicht, ich könnte sogar ein Foto mei...

• Casual Listener
  •   Hallo,     ich habe seit ungefähr 6 Monaten Spotify Family über meine Mama. Leider wurde mir der Zugang jetzt (nach 6 Monaten...) gecancelt mit der Begründung, dass wir nicht d...
  • xfriskeex
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Family members were kicked out

My brother and my sister were kicked out from our family premium plan because Spotify cannot identify that they share a physical address with me. I tried to reinclude them (as I am the one who started this suscription) by sending invitation letter, b...

• My brother and my sister were kicked out from our family premium plan because Spotify cannot identify that they share a physical address with me.   I tried to reinclude them (as I am the one w...
  • VicAlonso
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Administrador

Boa noite,como deletar um administrador? 

• Boa noite, como deletar um administrador?  
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Re: Multiple Family User listening at the same time

I signed up for the family subscription assuming that meant we could all listen to our own music at the same time and not be bumping each other out. This is a terrible set up if we still can only listen one at a time. Will be cancelling subscription.

• Casual Listener
  • I signed up for the family subscription assuming that meant we could all listen to our own music at the same time and not be bumping each other out.  This is a terrible set up if we still can o...
  • Melissavasilcin
  • Casual Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Disconto em cartão de débito

Eu sou assinante do plano Premium familiar e esse mês não tô conseguindo descontar de jeito nenhum com o cartão de crédito, queria tentar o cartão de débito tem como?

• Eu sou assinante do plano Premium familiar e esse mês não tô conseguindo descontar de jeito nenhum com o cartão de crédito, queria tentar o cartão de débito tem como?
  • Bittencourt
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Dificuldade para adicionar um membro

Eu assinei o plano familia e enviei um convite para um convidado, porem ele nao recebeu o convite, nós colocamos o meu código do recibo na aba resgatar dele e aparece que não foi possível, como posso resolver isso?

• Eu assinei o plano familia e enviei um convite para um convidado, porem ele nao recebeu o convite, nós colocamos o meu código do recibo na aba resgatar dele e aparece que não foi possível, como posso...
  • Bittencourt
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Uso do plano família

Se eu ativar o plano familia as pessoas que moram comigo vão poder acessar as contas adjacentes dos seus celulares e locais de trabalho?

• Se eu ativar o plano familia as pessoas que moram comigo vão poder acessar as contas adjacentes dos seus celulares e locais de trabalho?
  • Bittencourt
  • Spotify Star
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes