Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Premium Family

Get help verifying your Premium for Family.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Can't Use 2 Devices Simultaneously??

Hello,I recently upgraded to Premium so I could share Spotify with my mom. But if I'm listening to mine, she can't listen to hers, and vice versa. She was at work listening to her playlist, and I was at home searching songs, but I could HEAR what SHE...

• Casual Listener
  • JillianWilkie
  • Regular
  • 32 replies
  • 8 likes
  • 32 replies
  • 8 likes

Solved!! Unavailable songs

Hello,I have spotify premium and am living in the USA. I have Dutch family and I really like their music, most of these songs aren't available in the USA. Is there any way to unlock those songs so I can listen to them?Kind regards

• Casual Listener
  • Hello, I have spotify premium and am living in the USA. I have Dutch family and I really like their music, most of these songs aren't available in the USA. Is there any way to unlock those songs s...
  • cadmielp
  • Roadie
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Problema plan familiar

Buenos dias, cuento con un plan familiar de spotify y hoy me encuentro con que sacaron a todos los miembros del plan, al intentar enviarle la invitación a los miembros les dice que la dirección no es la correcta, hay alguna forma de saber cual es la ...

• Buenos dias, cuento con un plan familiar de spotify y hoy me encuentro con que sacaron a todos los miembros del plan, al intentar enviarle la invitación a los miembros les dice que la dirección no es...
  • patyrivera33
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Problem with my family account

I have Spotify premium, my family are in travel at this time but they live with me. I took spotify to us but as they are not in Canada at this thime. They can't use spotify! Spotify asks for a Code! But I don't find the code!? I use the first way to ...

• I have Spotify premium, my family are in travel at this time but they live with me. I took spotify to us but as they are not in Canada at this thime. They can't use spotify!  Spotify asks for a...
  • Bittencourt
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Changing from free to family

I was a free user until my cousin whom I'm sharing a room with has invented me to be part of his family plan. When I log into the Spotify webpage, everything shows correctly. When I use the app, it only shows me as a free user. I can't seem to change...

• Casual Listener
  • I was a free user until my cousin whom I'm sharing a room with has invented me to be part of his family plan. When I log into the Spotify webpage, everything shows correctly. When I use the app, it o...
  • AdrianoBoas
  • Casual Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

spotify family in un condominio

ciao è possibile attivare spotify family per account di proprietari di diversi appartamenti di uno stesso condominio (che quindi ha lo stesso indirizzo per tutti gli appartamenti)? grazie

• Casual Listener
  • ciao è possibile attivare spotify family per account di proprietari di diversi appartamenti di uno stesso condominio (che quindi ha lo stesso indirizzo per tutti gli appartamenti)?  grazie
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

Why can't my son and I play Spotify at the same time?

We have the Premium for Family plan. When my son is listening to Spotify on his phone and I turn on Spotify to listen on my phone, it kicks off my son. What good is a family plan if only one user can listen to Spotify at a time? Are we doing somethin...

• We have the Premium for Family plan.  When my son is listening to Spotify on his phone and I turn on Spotify to listen on my phone, it kicks off my son.  What good is a family plan if o...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

No puede darse de alta un miembro de mi familia

Mandé la invitación a un miembro de mi familia y no puede unirse según porque no coincide con mi dirección

• Casual Listener
  • Mandé la invitación a un miembro de mi familia y no puede unirse según porque no coincide con mi dirección  
  • rre3
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

About family sharing premium

Can someone help me? Why do I want to accpt premium family, but they said "You can not subscribe with this premium account for family You have been subscribed to 2 accounts in the last 12 months". What should i do?

• Visitor
  • Can someone help me? Why do I want to accpt premium family, but they said "You can not subscribe with this premium account for family You have been subscribed to 2 accounts in the last 12 months". W...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

[Family] Address Error

Hello, guys! I really live with the guy who invited me for his Family Account, but when I was writting my address, I put a different addres because I changed the address where I live with him and the address that I was (other friend's house). So... S...

• Hello, guys!   I really live with the guy who invited me for his Family Account, but when I was writting my address, I put a different addres because I changed the address where I live with h...
  • osornios
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

family acount

I have just signed a new premium account when I missed a bill that was not deducted now I want to get a family account I paid 99kr 2-3 days ago I have to pay 149 now again if I want to get it started now?

• I have just signed a new premium account when I missed a bill that was not deducted now I want to get a family account I paid 99kr 2-3 days ago I have to pay 149 now again if I want to get it s...
  • osornios
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

A mi familiar no le llega el correo para verificar su dirección

Hola! Hace más o menos unos 5 días me llegó un correo diciendo que a mi familiar le iba a llegar un correo para confirmar sus datos, sin embargo a mi familair no le ha llegado nada. Este es el correo que me llegó.

Captura de pantalla de 2017-05-20 21-25-17.png
  • Visitor
  • Hola! Hace más o menos unos 5 días me llegó un correo diciendo que a mi familiar le iba a llegar un correo para confirmar sus datos, sin embargo a mi familair no le ha llegado nada. Este es el corr...
  • osornios
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Premium Family Subscription DEVICE problems...

Hey all, I signed up for Premium Family a month ago and after one month of figuring out (and paying unnecessarily for multiple accounts) how add my three daughters and wife to the ONE account; I know have a problem with devices. When one of the three...

• Hey all,   I signed up for Premium Family a month ago and after one month of figuring out (and paying unnecessarily for multiple accounts) how add my three daughters and wife to the ONE a...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Premium for Family, Address not the same as account main holder

Hi, I invited one of my friends to join the family premium. But as he clicks the invitation link and register with the same email adress as I am, it says that the address he enters is not the same as the main account holder. help me out here guys. th...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi, I invited one of my friends to join the family premium. But as he clicks the invitation link and register with the same email adress as I am, it says that the address he enters is not the same a...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify Location & Family Account

Currently im trying to make an account to access spotify family, the main account was registered in ireland, but currently we live in the UAE. When trying to add a new account to the family it makes the accounts location the US meaning it cant be add...

• Currently im trying to make an account to access spotify family, the main account was registered in ireland, but currently we live in the UAE. When trying to add a new account to the family it m...
  • osornios
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Öğrenci İndirimi

İyi günler, Bugün telefonumdan öğrenci indiriminden faydalanarak premium üyelik için ödeme yaptım. Ancak öğrenci olduğuma dair istenen belgeleri yükleyemedim. Sayfa kapandı. Spotify üzerinden baktım zaman ödememe dair hiçbir bilgi gözükmüyor. Ancak b...

• İyi günler,  Bugün telefonumdan öğrenci indiriminden faydalanarak premium üyelik için ödeme yaptım. Ancak öğrenci olduğuma dair istenen belgeleri yükleyemedim. Sayfa kapandı. Spotify üzerinden ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Premium Invite

I have started a Premium Family account, invited my husband. we go through acceptingt the invitation then it advises he cant be added as his account needs to be based in the same country as me. It Is. What can I do?

• I have started a Premium Family account, invited my husband.  we go through acceptingt the invitation then it advises he cant be added as his account needs to be based in the same country as me....
  • osornios
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Family Account: change user on same phone

Hi, I just created my Family account for my wife and my daughter but I would also like my younger kid to listen to music without impacting my profile (ie, I don't want the system to propose specific kids' songs to me after based on what my kids liste...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi, I just created my Family account for my wife and my daughter but I would also like my younger kid to listen to music without impacting my profile (ie, I don't want the system to propose s...
  • xavier_dillen
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

changement premium pour famille

Mon fils a un compte premium souscrit via facebook. Comment procéder pour migrer vers l'offre famille ?Une fois cela fait, comment fait-on pour que tous les membres de la famille aient son profil ?Merci

• Mon fils a un compte premium souscrit via facebook.  Comment procéder pour migrer vers l'offre famille ? Une fois cela fait, comment fait-on pour que tous les membres de la famille aient son p...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Can't add my daughter to my Family

I send the link to invite my daughter to my Premium Family and after adding her info it says it wasn't possible to verify that she lives with me and she couldn't be added! She's 10, of course she lives with me!!! How can I fix this?

• I send the link to invite my daughter to my Premium Family and after adding her info it says it wasn't possible to verify that she lives with me and she couldn't be added! She's 10, of course she l...
  • Bozhidar_Todoro
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

Problemas ao incluir uma pessoa no meu plano familiar

Boa noite, eu inclui minha mulher no meu plano familiar, coloquei o endereço certo, porem depois de uns dias ela foi excluida do meu plano sem minha autorização e agora não consiguo mais colocar ela no meu plano. Aparece o erro a seguir em anexo. Oqu...

• Boa noite, eu inclui minha mulher no meu plano familiar, coloquei o endereço certo, porem depois de uns dias ela foi excluida do meu plano sem minha autorização e agora não consiguo mais colocar ela ...
  • Bittencourt
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes