Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Premium Family

Get help verifying your Premium for Family.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Can't Use 2 Devices Simultaneously??

Hello,I recently upgraded to Premium so I could share Spotify with my mom. But if I'm listening to mine, she can't listen to hers, and vice versa. She was at work listening to her playlist, and I was at home searching songs, but I could HEAR what SHE...

• Casual Listener
  • JillianWilkie
  • Regular
  • 32 replies
  • 8 likes
  • 32 replies
  • 8 likes

Solved!! Duda respecto a Plan Familiar

Buenas NochesMi duda es la siguiente, acabo de dar de alta mi cuenta a premium familiar, soy el administrador y la duda es si los miembros que invite podran ver o tener contacto con los demas miembros del plan familiar? Osea sabran quienes son los mi...

• Casual Listener
  • Buenas Noches Mi duda es la siguiente, acabo de dar de alta mi cuenta a premium familiar, soy el administrador y la duda es si los miembros que invite podran ver o tener contacto con los demas miemb...
  • Dany83
  • 9 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
    Subscription
  • 9 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution You can not participate in this Family Premium Plan.

I've changed my plan and when I tried to sing up again, received this error. Please help.You can not participate in this Family Premium Plan. You have participated in two signatures in the last 12 months

• Casual Listener
  • I've changed my plan and when I tried to sing up again, received this error. Please help. You can not participate in this Family Premium Plan. You have participated in two signatures in the last 1...
  • leandro747
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Switching from Single to Family Premium

I just signed up for the Family Premium and want to know if I need to cancel the .99cent run or will that just happen automatically. I have added my wife and my son, as well, and they also were on their own individual accounts with the .99cents run. ...

• I just signed up for the Family Premium and want to know if I need to cancel the .99cent run or will that just happen automatically. I have added my wife and my son, as well, and they also were on t...
  • Jacob
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

switching to family subscription

I just got spotify premium and after I noticed the family upgrade and would much rather that. Will I be charged $15 dollers or will I just owe $5?

• I just got spotify premium and after I noticed the family upgrade and would much rather  that. Will I be charged $15 dollers or will I just owe $5?
  • Jacob
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Premium Discounts

Just curious to why spotify only offers family and school discounts, but not military..?1. I dont have have enough people for a family plan2. i dont go to school for the school discount

• Just curious to why spotify only offers family and school discounts, but not military..? 1. I dont have have enough people for a family plan 2. i dont go to school for the school discount  
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify Family Plan

I've just subscribed to the Spotify Family plan, I have sent my family members a link each to use it and make their own accounts. However whenever another member of the family logs on and uses the Spotify on another device, Spotify stops the music an...

• I've just subscribed to the Spotify Family plan, I have sent my family members a link each to use it and make their own accounts. However whenever another member of the family logs on and uses the S...
  • Bittencourt
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Family Members cannot sign up

Hi there, I'm a long time Spotify Premium user, and have recently signed up for the Family Subscription. I have two family members which reside at the same address, but have bank accounts in different locations. When i invited them, Spotify told them...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi there,   I'm a long time Spotify Premium user, and have recently signed up for the Family Subscription. I have two family members which reside at the same address, but have bank a...
  • Drazor
  • Casual Listener
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Other
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Yearly payment for spotify family

I'm pretty sure I saw an option to pay yearly for a spotify subscription but I can't seem to find it again. How can I set up my Family account for yearly payment instead of monthly?

• I'm pretty sure I saw an option to pay yearly for a spotify subscription but I can't seem to find it again.  How can I set up my Family account for yearly payment instead of monthly? 
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 2 replies
  • 41 likes
  • Premium
    Subscription
  • 2 replies
  • 41 likes

ADDITIONAL MEMBERS ON PREMIUM FOR FAMILY ACCOUNT

Premium for Family accounts allow up to 5 additional members to join. I am from a family of 7, is it possible to add addtional memebers to a family account for an additional cost?

• Premium for Family accounts allow up to 5 additional members to join. I am from a family of 7, is it possible to add addtional memebers to a family account for an additional cost?  
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Other
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Switch from premium to family: Error

I have tried to change my plan multiple times and this continues to come up. Has any one else had the same experience? I'm starting to rethink my Spotify subscription. It just shouldn't be this difficult. Also, with a family account we should all be ...

Screen Shot 2017-03-21 at 6.38.19 PM.jpg
  • ...ifficult.   Also, with a family account we should all be able to listen at the same time, right? 
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

How can i update my physical address? My wife is unable to join to my family plan.

I move with mmy wife an purchased the family plan bur she is unable to join due to physical address error, I sign in with Facebook and I can't find how to update our address

• Casual Listener
  • I move with mmy wife an purchased the family plan bur she is unable to join due to physical address error, I sign in with Facebook and I can't find how to update our address
  • Specialworld
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify Family

Hello: I've been using Spotify Family account since June 2016, and just a few days ago 4 of my 5 users using their account lose them cuz can't confirm their address with mine. I sent them back the invitation, but it appears a notification that the ac...

• Casual Listener
  • Hello:   I've been using Spotify Family account since June 2016, and just a few days ago 4 of my 5 users using their account lose them cuz can't confirm their address with mine. I sent them b...
  • esponges
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Family member can't download, not upgraded.

Hi there. I invited my daughter's existing free account to join my family premium membership. The invitation worked, but she can't download songs and is offered to "get premium". Isn't her account supposed to have premium features? How can I fix this...

• Hi there. I invited my daughter's existing free account to join my family premium membership. The invitation worked, but she can't download songs and is offered to "get premium". Isn't her account s...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Problems with Families and countries

Today I came across a problem of setting up my family account with my girlfriend.We both live in Denmark, but I am Portuguese and she is Danish. My paypal account is setup for Portugal because you can't change it. When I was trying to setup the famil...

• Today I came across a problem of setting up my family account with my girlfriend. We both live in Denmark, but I am Portuguese and she is Danish. My paypal account is setup for Portugal because y...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Check family account adress

Hi! I want to know if its possible to check how I wrote my adress. I can't remember how I spelled my adress and now I can't add a family member. Thanks

• Hi! I want to know if its possible to check how I wrote my adress. I can't remember how I spelled my adress and now I can't add a family member. Thanks
  • Jacob
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes