Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Premium Family

Get help verifying your Premium for Family.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Can't Use 2 Devices Simultaneously??

Hello,I recently upgraded to Premium so I could share Spotify with my mom. But if I'm listening to mine, she can't listen to hers, and vice versa. She was at work listening to her playlist, and I was at home searching songs, but I could HEAR what SHE...

• Casual Listener
  • JillianWilkie
  • Regular
  • 32 replies
  • 8 likes
  • 32 replies
  • 8 likes

Spotify Family

Hello: I've been using Spotify Family account since June 2016, and just a few days ago 4 of my 5 users using their account lose them cuz can't confirm their address with mine. I sent them back the invitation, but it appears a notification that the ac...

• Casual Listener
  • Hello:   I've been using Spotify Family account since June 2016, and just a few days ago 4 of my 5 users using their account lose them cuz can't confirm their address with mine. I sent them b...
  • esponges
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Family member can't download, not upgraded.

Hi there. I invited my daughter's existing free account to join my family premium membership. The invitation worked, but she can't download songs and is offered to "get premium". Isn't her account supposed to have premium features? How can I fix this...

• Hi there. I invited my daughter's existing free account to join my family premium membership. The invitation worked, but she can't download songs and is offered to "get premium". Isn't her account s...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Problems with Families and countries

Today I came across a problem of setting up my family account with my girlfriend.We both live in Denmark, but I am Portuguese and she is Danish. My paypal account is setup for Portugal because you can't change it. When I was trying to setup the famil...

• Today I came across a problem of setting up my family account with my girlfriend. We both live in Denmark, but I am Portuguese and she is Danish. My paypal account is setup for Portugal because y...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Check family account adress

Hi! I want to know if its possible to check how I wrote my adress. I can't remember how I spelled my adress and now I can't add a family member. Thanks

• Hi! I want to know if its possible to check how I wrote my adress. I can't remember how I spelled my adress and now I can't add a family member. Thanks
  • Jacob
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes