Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

e mail addresses of Family members

e mail addresses of Family members

I'm the administrator of our Family account.
I'm trying to find the logon names or e mail addresses of my family members.
When I go to the Premium Family settings I can only see names, not mail addresses

Top Answer
Jeremy
Spotify Legend

Hi there folks,

Thank you for your posts here in the Community. We just came across this thread.

You can check this article out and follow the steps that's provided in it to see if you can find the account.

If that doesn't do the trick we suggest that you contact out customer support.

Let us know if we can help you with anything else.

Take care!

4 Replies

With full respect - don't you know the email addresses of your family members?

They have multiple mail addresses. I'm trying to find out which ones were used for spotify.

Say, for example, I invited John Doe to my family.
The only thing I see in Premium Family is John. I'm unable to see the e-mail address I sent the invitation to. Could be to his hotmail address or to his gmail address.

I have the same issue. My daughters don't have their own email addresses. They have no use for it other than for this Spotify account maybe... My daughter had a new phone and I'm not sure what email address we used for her account. Is there really no way to see? 
I can of course delete her Spotify profile and send a new invite. The risk with that is that I use the account daughter when creating a new profile. And they BOTH lose all their playlists. Is there really no way to see the account information of your family?

Hi there folks,

Thank you for your posts here in the Community. We just came across this thread.

You can check this article out and follow the steps that's provided in it to see if you can find the account.

If that doesn't do the trick we suggest that you contact out customer support.

Let us know if we can help you with anything else.

Take care!

JeremyModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Live, love, laugh and listen to music 🙂

Suggested posts